Sand District

Post Divider II.png

Commission - Okami Kitsune Nametag.png

Post Divider II.png

As the Kitsune lay prone on his stomach, he was forcibly made aware of the new arrival when she made him bite down on her arm. Hard. Due to his longer and sharper canines, he bit deep, deeper than was probably safe. As he felt the woman's chakra begin to work its magic on him, he acted on a hunch and used some of the limited mobility in his left hand to unseal two food pills from the seal on that hand's glove and shove them into the hand of her occupied arm, believing that she needed them more than he did at the moment - after all, whatever she was doing required chakra much like pretty much everything else, and chakra was a finite resource, so using too much would either cripple or kill the user... Whichever came first.

This fact was proven after what felt like an eternity later to him to him, when - despite the fact his back wasn't even close to healed enough for his own healing factor to be able to finish the job unassisted and without fear of him perishing in the process - the woman had been forced to pry her arm free from his powerful jaws and seal the remaining damage away with a separate technique, having only been able to initially do enough to stabilize his condition. This was a good call, since it meant he would at least live long enough to be transported to Sunagakure for proper medical attention. Even as he used his right hand to seal the scroll he wrote away into the seal on that glove, he finally got a good look at the red-haired woman he now effectively owed his life to, committing even the smallest details - as well as her scent - to his memory.

Now that his life was no longer in any immediate danger, Okami finally allowed himself to enter the realm of blissful unconsciousness, unknowing of the promise and threat that Jin had made against him - and even if he had known, or was even in any condition to know of it, Okami would not have found it in him to care.
Post Divider II.png

NRP - Okami Kitsune (Chunin).png

Post Divider II.png

Current Location: [Sand District - Thunder Rail Train (Flipped/Exploded)]
Current Post Order: Kazeemi Sato-> Okami Kitsune -> Jin Tendo -> Gyoken Uchiha -> Kiyoka Uzumaki
Posting Time Limit (PTL): 3 Days (Approximately 72 Hours)
Skip Points: II
Post Divider II.png

Yozu

Jonin
LEGENDARY
6c66f800f8019a9965cca09652409314.png

Hariku, the Angel from Hell

1000000496-png.4654

Hariku’s iron sand surged through the air, the ground and through the very molecules around them, yet it was to Hariku’s surprise that the man had just.. Stopped? It took all but a fraction of a second to realize this, she had instantly released her iron sand and with a single glance over, could see him simply looking at her, she had looked to the ground and around them, to see this entire zone almost covered with Iron Sand, she couldn’t help but laugh.

I suppose I did get a bit carried away huh? I wanted to see what you were capable of. I have to say I’m impressed.

She would take a few steps forward, each step she took she parted the iron sand on the ground, her hands to the side of her yet raised up enough to know she meant no harm from this moment onward

Sorryyyy sorry” She couldn’t help but giggle to herself.

How about we start from the beginning, my name is Hariku and I’ve been asked to help you gain control over your Bijuu” her voice had changed from menacing, intimidating to kind and caring a true display of her insanity.

1000000496-png.4654

Posting Order: Hariku -> Shabaka
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days Skip Points: ll​

Yatoru

Mythical
Jin Name Tag.jpg

As Jin stood before the Kitsune, His cold eyes still fixated towards him, it would be upon hearing the Red Headed individual barking like a yapping dog towards him that finally his eyes averted, the deathly gaze fixated towards her, one in which told her that he wouldn't hesitate to strike her down as he spoke in response to her statement,​
"Our other teammate holds more promise, and are you a simpleton. If there was an explosion that means a bomb was placed in it, we do not know if there is another bomb laid out. So shut your trap on shit you've no clue about..."
But before he could continue as he watched the Red headed woman tending to the Kitsune's wounds, stabilizing him, a familiar voice spoke out both his own and the kitsune's name. It was this brief moment that his eyes found themselves slightly widening, his attention diverting towards the location of the voice as he came to witness Gyoken carrying both the bodyguards out of the wreckage. A strange sensation of relief yet irritation filled Jin's heart as he had gotten a glimpse of the strange blue flames that dissipated out from Gyokens body, the very flames that carried such tremendous chakra. And yet as much as the young Tendo wanted to go to Gyokens side, the only person he'd closely consider as a possible friend, he felt a force push on his shoulder forcing him to spin about face to stare into the eyes of the violet haired shinobi.
Jin Tendo.png

Listening to this woman speak, Jin's expression returned to the cold demeanor;
“We are the reinforcements from Sunagakure. Tell me exactly what happened here. Where is the diplomat? What happened to the train? What of the attackers?”

Hearing her words, the Tendo responded with his naturally calm tone,​
"Clearly our so called team captain who is a useless crippled now decided to disobey direct orders and risk the mission by taking the train, the train was attacked, I disposed of the enemies vehicle following the train, Flipped and it seems a bomb was set off in the Private Cabin. As for the diplomat, it is pretty clear that the Diplomat has been captured. As for why the train is in its current state, I flipped it from the back cabin to allow my teammates to get the diplomat out of the train. Though it seems the Attackers who have kidnapped the Diplomat had set up a bomb inside the train, don't know how many at this point don't care. As for the attackers, seems they escaped. Now is that all of your questions, I'd rather get back to this stupid mission. It's been a cluster fuck since the moment that idiot made us get on the damn train."
As he gave a simple mission report with such a disgusted expression, his hands slowly moved out from his pockets, finally revealing the state of his right index finger which had a dark purple hue revealing that every bone in the finger was broken. With his hands finally freed the young Tendo began removing his Jacket due to the intense heat of the desert and subsiding flames scattered around from the explosion. Tying it around his waist, the young Tendo's left hand tore off his loose T-shirt revealing the black skin tight undershirt as he tossed aside the Tattered T-shirt. Reaching his hand into his pocket once more pulling out a golden colored hair band, the young Tendo began putting his hair into a Pony Tail allowing his Bangs to remain in front of his face as the Young Tendo kept his sight on the woman.
Jin Tendo No background.png

This being said, the Young Tendo's cold looking eyes had finally averted to a Dulled Cyan color as he awaited for the response from the woman, his posture seeming uncaring or annoyed as his hands returned to his pockets, concealing once more his broken finger.
1723397157489.png

Current Post Order: Kazeemi Sato-> Okami Kitsune -> Jin Tendo -> Gyoken Uchiha -> Kiyoka Uzumaki

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

6e6607d92724b05ef72b869d1cc86836.png

Gyoken awoke cradled in the arms of Kiyoka Uzumaki, a Sunagakure kunoichi, his mind foggy from unconsciousness. Around them, the Leaf bodyguards huddled together, visibly shaken by their brush with death. “Our lives are expendable. That boy could have let us die, but he made sure to save us. We're in his debt,” one guard murmured, his voice carrying a mixture of gratitude and residual fear.
79ef01da8c863f388acadf09b2c7f019.webp

As Gyoken’s teeth inadvertently grazed Kiyoka’s skin, her chakra began to flow into him, mimicking the healing technique of his master, Tentai, and rejuvenating his battered body. Stirring to consciousness, Gyoken murmured a confused, “Master Tentai...?” before his eyes fully opened to the sight of Kiyoka. Realizing she was not who he thought, he jerked back in surprise, his actions tinged with his typical mix of panic and humor. “WHO ARE YOU?! Jin, did you see that? She made me bite her!” he exclaimed, his voice echoing in the sudden silence that followed. The bodyguards, despite their recent ordeal, couldn’t help but chuckle at Gyoken’s bewildered antics. “What’s funny?” Gyoken snapped, feeling both confused and slightly offended at the laughter.
3fb116cbff27b5d09b655a74e8e510f1.png

As Gyoken scanned the room, his gaze settled on Okami, noticing his injuries seemed far less severe than before. The absence of Matatabi’s power would have left Gyoken in a dire state, but the mysterious power had spared him that fate. Catching up to the conversation, he overheard Jin updating Kazeemi on their situation. Once Jin finished, Gyoken interjected, his voice firm with newfound resolve. “Give Okami a break, Jin. This was all our first mission. I promise we'll get the diplomat back. I can still smell his scent,” he declared, the determination clear in his eyes as he prepared to follow the lingering trail of the kidnapped diplomat. The chaos of the moment had passed, and now, focused and energized, Gyoken was ready to charge back into the fray.
6e6607d92724b05ef72b869d1cc86836.png

Yatoru

Mythical
Xaio Tendu.png

His feet pressing against the sand below, Xaio looked upon the Sand Shinobi Oboro, listening to his response, and as Oboro finished speaking Xaio responded with his calm calculated tone,​
"As true as that May be... As a Kage of the Shinobi Alliance, I can not stand idly by should some innocent be under seige of attack by some unknown forces. As a Shinobi of the sand, wouldn't it fall under your duty to aid those who may or may not be sand residents? Me and my companion shall investigate, should you join it will be on your own decision. If I'm correct Lord Kazekage is currently in a Summit Meeting, so my arrival is not of any haste."
Having stated this, Xaio began taking steps forth in direction of the smoke plumage, snapping his right finger to alert Anrei to follow as the Kusakage seemed to keep a steady pace, his eyes fixating forth as his Left dulled Cyan eye began to brighten, becoming a brighter Cyan that seemed to get more vibrant as it got closer to the Pupil.
Jikangan.jpg

As Lord Xaio progressed forth each step, each sway of his arms were calculated, and with his face away from prying eyes, a smirk slowly creeped upon the lips of the Kusakage as unaware to Anrei or Oboro, a Fated Meeting was soon to arise before their eyes...
1724010673345.png

Current Location: Sand Peninsula (Near flipped Train)
Post Order: Xaio Tendo -> Anrei Tendo
Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 2

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Oboro, Ghost Of The Sand2.png

divider-png.4806

Once Xaio spoke on his request, Oboro was quite disappointed as he had already knew who was there and the last thing he wanted to do was get mixed up in the crossfire of certain individuals since he'd never hear the end of it either way. Avoiding the station altogether would have been better on his part but if they actually needed help then he'd be held accountable for allowing them to remain alone, especially if he had the opportunity to help.
Oboro: I suppose you're correct... *sighs* ...Fuck my life... Alright let's go.

This was quite an unusual display from Oboro but the Kazekage would be quite upset if he didn't see what was happening and report back to him.

Anrei Tendo w:mask.png

Judging by the strange change in behavior from Oboro, there must have been some people there that either annoyed him or does things that could get them in trouble. That alone immediately made the young Tendo question his own patience depending on what was happening. Nonetheless, he had a duty to protect his uncle even if he didn't really need to do so as he was more than capable of handling himself. Though, the snap was the signal Anrei had been waiting for, he let Xaio know before doing just as he planned on doing all along.
Masked Anrei: I'll go on ahead and scope out the area, and make sure there's no actual threat.
divider-png.4806

Current Location: Sand Peninsula (Near flipped Train)
Post Order: Xaio Tendo
-> Anrei Tendo
Time Limit:
3 Days
Skip Points:

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
As Hariku relinquished control, he watched the sands of compounded iron disintegrate, scattering across the environment. A weight settled within him—a heaviness teeming with potential, destruction that perhaps only Shukaku could unleash, though none would be the wiser. His eyes, blank and unreadable, fixed on the approaching kunoichi. She annoyed him, though they had never been formally introduced.

Without a sound, Shabaka seemed to glide towards her, defying gravity as he moved effortlessly in his upright posture, closing the distance between them. "I suppose it's best we start from the beginning," he said, his gaze unwavering as he looked down at her. "I could have killed you, Hariku—without any help from my bijuu." Now just three feet away, he continued, "I am Shabaka, and you should help me control my bijuu. There's no guarantee I can stop Shukaku from rampaging if you insist on fighting the way you are. He is quite prideful."
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days Skip Points: ll

Frea

Genin
hmmmbackground.png

KIYOKA.png
1000000496-png.4654

"Thank you, Sato-san, for your kind words."

Kiyoka responded to the woman's praises for her quickness to aid the two heavily injured males and nodded at the purple-haired woman as she moved towards the boy, whom Kiyoka thought was quite arrogant in his own right had responded back towards Kiyoka quite coldly as well she got told to shut up which got her feeling a pang in her stomach due to this was a first time she had been told to shut up, didn't want to entertain his rude demeanour towards her further so she let him go and ignored rest of him.

As she was nursing the Kitsune boy back to health, she hissed at his fangs plunged into her skin; it felt like a canine biting into its victim. Okami's fangs were the first for Kiyoka, as she was more used to Human teeth, which didn't pierce directly into her skin. Her chakra flew into him, healing him as much it could do. She looked down at him, recovering a bit of his strength from giving her some food pills; she smiled a bit, though she realised her healing bite wasn't enough for this particular case, which was rare indeed. She tried to get him off her arm; however, it didn't work, so she reached into her bag, which rested on her back and went to grab a kunai to place it between her flesh and his fangs. She gently pried his fangs off, which worked, which was a relief for her.

She had no choice but to use her body harm seal technique to temporarily hold his damage internally and externally until they got Sunagakure. She wiped off the kunai before placing it back in her back. There, she took the food pills the Chunin who had assisted this journey with two other boys and gulped them down to recover some lost chakra. She turned towards the other boy and cradled him into her arms, and as she did with Okami, she forced the young genin boy to clamp down on her arm, but in a different spot this time.

She felt the boy biting into her; though his teeth weren't as sharp as the previous male's, they still hurt more than the average person who bit into her previously before she healed the two. As Kiyo headed the two tails rejuvenated from her healing technique, she felt him stirring into her arms, to which she murmured about a Master Tentai, to which her head tilted to the right in confusion. Who was this Master Tentai? Was this Tentai using a similar or rather the same technique as her heal bite? Was her familyn't the only one that had to heal the bite? She must find out more about this Tentai male and hoped he could teach her more about techniques like hers if he dared to have more knowledge.

She jumped at the young man's sudden movement, and in utter panic, he was pointing towards her as the brown-haired male was yelling at the boy who clearly didn't care about his other teammate and was engaging in conversation with Kazeemi. She tried to hold in her laugh at his surprise; however, she ultimately failed and had a bit of a soft giggle. Eventually, she did respond to Gyoken's enquiry.

"I'm Kiyoka- I just used my clan's speciality of heal bite. I see you took it positively. Perhaps we need to get him to the hospital as soon as possible. Or else my seal will be undone, and he will be dead."

She tried to sound nice about Okami being dead if they didn't get him towards the hospital as soon as possible. She got up and went up to Okami and tried to pick him up, placing him around her shoulders, boy he was heavy, and his feet were dragging across the floor as she attempted to carry him back to Sunagakure; she huffed and tried to run with the heavy object on her back. She didn't want to lose any more lives.

As she was halfway with Okami on her back being dragged by her, she had a newfound determination to save his life; somehow, he was an important life to save; she was two, no three figures up a head from her. As she got closer, she saw two males who clearly were not around here and a male who clearly was. She didn't have a clue who they were nor what their business was, but she knew she needed their help to save the poor kitsune. Would this be a mistake, and they wouldn't help her and possibly Kidnap her patient, or would they help carry the tall Okami back to the hospital in Sunagakure? She finally got closer for them to hear her shout for help; due to how heavy the boy was, she fell over in the sand, protectively holding him.

"HELP PLEASE! HELP ME!"

She awaited for their response as she tried to get back up, and she held on to Okami more and was practically dragging his body against the sand. she looked down and whispered sorry towards him, knowing this was gonna be more painful.

1000000496-png.4654

Current Location: Sand District - Thunder Rail Train (Flipped/Exploded) -> Sand peninsula -> Sunagakure
New post order: xiao tendo -> Anrei Tendo/Oboro -> Kiyoka -> Okami Kitsune?

Yozu

Jonin
LEGENDARY

e21d6f8c1c1cdeccccea0dd82f8ec4bf.png

Hariku, the Angel of Hell

1000000496-png.4654

She would have taken in his words with deep thought, she knew that at the end of the day this was just a boy who was scared of the outcome their premature battle, she wanted to test his worth and perhaps she really did get a bit carried away, for someone like Hariku a technique like what she had performed didn’t require much of her chakra to begin with, she had used most of the environment to her advantage a true testament to her skills as a Jonin and her mastery of Iron Sand.

As Shabaka had approached, she had simply observed, taking mental note of his versatility of his own Sand, she would have a smile on her lips, her tongue simply hanging from the left side of her face as she returned his opening in kind.

Well, Shabaka. It’s nice to meet you.~ Hmm perhaps you could have killed me but, if you could have killed me why did you run?

Almost filling the void of silence with her remark she asked, her smile turned into a sinister smirk.

Oh, of course, I plan to help you master the power that swells inside you.

With his taller stance, she simply looked up at him with her same smirk.

Shukaku rampaging would be bothersome to deal with all on my own, hence why I placed my pillars up that you so rudely interrupted, it wasn’t for my safety but of our home. Should you be pushed to rampage and I am unable to contain you with my own power alone, my Seal would keep you contained. But, alas.~

She stared off into the void, her hair flowing into the wind as she simply smirked.

Anyway, I have seen your worth. You’re very talented with your chakra control. It surprises me you’ve not begun to master Shukaku on your own and would need me to begin with. Your strength is justified, recognised, your will? Weak, you intended to give up to face what I would throw at you over attempting to do anything, for you to master Shukaku. We need to sharpen your resolve and will.

With the pleasantries out of the way, Hariku’s tone of voice changed into a more of a militaristic figure over mentally insane. She had a fine way of filtering out her sides when needed. She needed to show her compassionate side to Shabaka to show that she doesn’t truly mean him harm but to aid in his growth, yet contains authority herself that must be respected and recognised.

A woman of Duty

1000000496-png.4654

Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days Skip Points: ll​

Anoesism

Genin
Kazeemi looked the young shinobi up and down with a scowl. His hair was a mess and his yellow jacket was in tatters. His pants looked a size too big, clinging to his hips by only the help of his belt. He was a mess; it looked like Konoha had just enlisted some orphan teen off the streets, not like he was a trained ninja on a dutiful mission. Against the cries of children and fearful calls of civilians, his relaxed shoulders bridled a dismayed rage within Kazeemi. His words didn’t help her disdain towards the young man, oozing with a cold carelessness. He spoke lowly and accusingly towards his fallen comrade, brushing off his well-being as if it did not matter to him. As he continued his dry explanation, her eyes narrowed. ‘Flipped it.’ Did he mean the train flipped, or that he had flipped it himself? Her gaze bore down upon him with crushing severity while he spoke. His lackadaisical sarcasm that it was ‘pretty clear’ that the diplomat was captured only further irritated the kunoichi. And then… he said it. He openly admitted to flipping the train as if it was the best course of action and without any remorse for the chaos, pain, and death that followed that decision. He didn’t care for the civilians; didn’t care what his comrades were put through; didn’t care if there were more bombs within the cabin; didn’t care how many attackers there were. Her fist, white knuckled around the fan in her left hand, shook with rage.

“Now is that all your questions? I’d rather get back to this stupid mission. It’s been a cluster fuck since the moment that idiot made us get on the damn train.” He began removing his jacket, revealing his broken finger.

“Every word from your mouth is vile,” she hissed through gritted teeth.

‘Show them how well you can behave,’ Shishio’s voice rang in the back of her mind.

“To hell with that.”

It was a four pronged attack, executed with no hesitation while his arms were still ensnared within his jacket. Closing the small gap between them with a quick step, she dropped her fan. Her left hand sprung forth to grasp his shirt and pull him in while she came with a right hook intended to collide directly into his chin. Her foot kicked out to sweep his own out from under him, simultaneously pushing his chest with her left hand and releasing her hold on his shirt. She’d meant to yank the boy off balance, cold cock his chin, and throw him onto his ass into the sand. Her fan landed upright in the sand beside her as she loomed above the boy, glowering down upon him.

“You idiot. Don’t you act like this has nothing to do with you. This ‘cluster fuck’ is as much your fault as anyone else’s. You clearly have no idea what it is to be a shinobi. So listen up, asshole. There’s a reason shinobi are sent out in three to four man cells. Your comrades are your lifeblood, whether you like it or not. You are responsible for one another, and you work together. The shortcomings of one are the strength of another. To complete a mission successfully, you work together. You care for one another. Take accountability for your own actions. It is just as much your fault the diplomat has been taken as either of theirs. But you know what is the most important? Do you know what it is you’re fighting for? Look around you, asshole. It’s these people. These people you damned to pain, fear, and death. We fight for the safety of our citizens, and it is your fault so many of them are dead. That is a stain your soul and you damn well better feel that weight for the rest of your days. This is your fault. Own up to it. Do better.”

She spit onto the sand next to him. Plucking her fan from the sand, she turned and strode away from him, towards the boisterous young lad Kiyoka had healed who was closing the distance to them. She didn’t care if this boy had heard her words, and hoped he understood the gravity of what she had said, too. She was done with their ignorance. She was done with their playing with innocent lives like it meant nothing. Kazeemi snapped her fan closed and rested it on her shoulder as she stepped up to him. “You have the scent, that’s good.” Her heavy gaze slipped from him only briefly, eyeing how Kiyoka took the unconscious lad and began carrying him off. It seemed as he was now, that boy would not be able to recover enough to complete the mission. She trusted her comrade to do what was necessary, and left his wellbeing to her care. She looked back down upon the brown haired boy. “Tell me everything you know. How many attackers. What type of abilities. Did they say anything to why they took the diplomat. Do you know where they’re from. Which direction did they take him in.” She phrased them as pointed statements, her cold tone expecting nothing but clear, concise answers. Teal hues dove into his black pools, daring him to look away or avoid her ire.

Current Location: Sand District - Thunder Rail Train (Flipped/Exploded) -> Sand peninsula -> Sunagakure
Current Post Order: Kazeemi Sato-> Oboro -> Xaio Tendo -> Okami Kitsune -> Jin Tendo -> Gyoken Uchiha -> Kiyoka Uzumaki
New post order: xiao tendo -> Anrei Tendo/Oboro -> Kiyoka -> Okami Kitsune?