Leaf District

Itami

Kage

6dc854de3fee85392a3c9ba57379ddc7.png

738170a2a861c47522c23c85e82ccdc1.png

Mujin followed his sensei, they passed a few people in the street, Mujin noticed Ichijo slowed down to inspect the contents of a shop, which was labeled "Uchiha Senbei." Mujin was still in a little bit of a daze, after the awakening of his Mangekyo, he expected there to be something to follow up, insane physical pain, loss of perfect vision, but yet there was nothing. Maybe it was the 29 years of Sharingan and the training dealing with the perfect sight. As he returned to reality, Ichijo was nudging him with his elbow.

" Did you want one Mujin? " Mujin looked slowly at Ichijo, " Want? Hnn? What? "
He would then look at the Senbei in his hand, looking from the snacks to Ichijo, Mujin would half close his eyes and smile before chuckling a stone-ground laugh. " Oh! Of course, sorry training made me tired today! " Mujin would reach into his baggy pockets, pulling out a few Ryu coins and setting them on the countertop before grabbing a few snacks.

He would grab the snacks and rip the top open the top of the plastic open before walking taking the lead and having Ichijo follow Mujin out of the Uchiha compound. A few Shinobi would eventually walk up to the two and kneel in front of both;

" Uchiha Lord-Consort Mujin! " The two Uchiha guards would stand upon Mujin waving them off formality.

" We have been looking for you for the better part of three days, we wish to inform you that Mirai Uchiha has left the District on some business and won't be back for some time, the UMC has shut most of the regular forces and clan out, so the rest of the Uchiha are deferring to you, With this information being given, we have also come to report to you that ... Something happened?"

Mujin would look over to Ichijo and then back to the Uchiha guard at his front. " Something? Be more direct, I'm not Mirai and won't play word games. " Mujin somewhat barked at the Shinobi. The Shinobi visibly startled started to stammer;
" I... The thing is sir, no one can remember. We know someone came by but we can't recall a face.. or a name... Like they didn't have one... We can't even be sure if it was a person...We apologize."

Mujin was looking directly at Ichijo at this time, sure that this also interested him.

" Very well... Secure the area and make sure you're taking notes, write down what you see, and send it via Genjutsu communication. Ichijo and I have other business to attend to. "

With that they would flicker off, leaving Ichijo and Mujin at the entrance and exit gates of the Uchiha Complex. Mujin would make his way out of the gates and feel the wind pick up, against his face. He could sense different disturbances in the village, yet this time it wasn't for him to get involved in. The cooling temperature would give way soon to the break of sunset, where the stars would peak over the mountain and tree tops, and the cool air filtered through the forest and fences. It was almost peaceful, orange and pinks starting to blur in the horizon.

Mujin would wait for Ichijo to catch up as he stopped at the last Torii Gate on the walkway that connects to the main streets of the Leaf District.

Location: Konoha Forest -> Uchiha Hideout within the Uchiha Complex.
Posting Order: Mujin -> Ichijo
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days.
Skip Points: ll

Wind

Academy Student
6774c94fb348e519adaedd2c5e7405f4.png
cf8e17ebb6e45e18bf300a388c0c22e5.png

What was once the sound of rustling leaves, occasional distant calls of birds, Yudoka’s buzzing bees and Satoma’s serpent quickly drowned by a distant low, wavering tone that arose in pitch and sudden intensity before tapering off in a chorus. A unified one where multiple canines joined together, creating a layered harmony that echoed all the way to Satoma—especially Ryuga—without warning. This occurred while the kunoichi said her name, prompting Satoma to nod, a slight kind gesture hopefully providing her the reassurance to her that he was listening, even while Ryuga focused his gaze in the direction, his snarls turning more eerily; almost as if warning Satoma. It was not a serious one, more so a calling of when a stranger could be spotted, it wasn’t the kind to urge of possible danger, but one to nudge Satoma whose attention was all on Yudoka, eager to get to know her more.

Nevertheless, the howl left an impression on Satoma and he too looked in the direction of it, just as Yudoka started to speak again—he would see folly of several entities showing up before him.

“Too late!” He heard, an expected and foreseen complication arose as he could notice from the man's demeanor, stature and attitude. Satoma’s expressionless face quickly changed, his eyes narrowed slightly, sharpening into a focused, intense gaze which conveyed a mix of irritation and surprise. His brows furrowed, accentuating the seriousness of his unyielding expression. His demeanor shifted from one which was riddled with anxiety, confusion, into a more familiar and focused state, one he knows all too well. Confrontation and suspicion.

He remained quiet and didn’t interject the man from his speech, experiencing a first impression that left a ‘vile and base’ taste in his mouth. A more important worry and complication had now been inherited from this situation, so much so that his mind temporarily moved on from Yudoka who was unfortunately interrupted.

It was no outwardly secret that this new-comer and the ‘pups’ as Satoma jokingly jested in his past to clansmen of the Inuzuka family, is an Inuzuka. The memory he recollected was surfaced from the jarring canines now around him, and the distinctive red markings below this man’s eyes. Without any further knowledge needed, he concluded this man and all the telling signs of his appearance and apparent ninken to be an Inuzuka, and being first to arrive—albeit quite late to Satoma’s standards—came as a surprising disappointment.

He couldn’t help but feel a conceived suspicion inside of him because of this almost wild in appearance figure. He was too overly excited in a way that wasn’t good and didn’t sit right, encouraging Satoma’s demeanor to further recede into a time period long ago–when he earned his Moniker; Satoma the Severing Ninja.
stare.png

“You know, asking me to send my snake away as a sign of trust is fair, but it should go both ways. I haven’t made any threats or attacks, so why don’t you prove your own trustworthiness by calling off your mutts? If you’re going to accuse me of being a poor friend, you should start by doing a better job yourself, especially when you’ve already sniffed out the scent of Konoha on me.” Satoma’s voice carried a raw assertiveness into the air, how he spoke to this visitor was vastly different from his tone when communicating to Yudoka just before. One would feel Satoma’s reply commanded clarity and projected a field of conviction and authority. Mirroring his qualities as a Jonin.
4f8394f0822e2c19ba2c2bf3d22437ce.png

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
proxy-png.4797

3dc320070ed6d43035b35aa300c2655b.png

The enigma emerged from the shadows, gliding seamlessly through the throngs, moving like a whisper on the wind. His hands rested in his pockets as he walked with an unyielding stride, firm and resolute. The journey from his previous location had been swift, bringing him quickly to his current destination. His usual demeanor, once marked by a lingering smirk, had turned cold and distant, like someone who had just received the most devastating news of his life. It was as if a knife had been driven into his heart, his mind fractured. Yet, he maintained his composure, his gaze icy and focused, with the mature Sharingan gleaming in his eyes. He arrived at the gates of the Uchiha Complex, his crimson eyes scanning the surroundings until they settled on a familiar face—Mujin. He strode forward, likely with Shijo beside him or trailing close behind, and stopped at the left side of his last remaining sibling. Unconcerned by any questions that might arise from the two of them being seen together, Tenbo spoke, his voice carrying the eerie tone of a tormented specter. “Our brother is dead...” Tenbo’s words hung in the air, heavy and cold, echoing with the weight of loss and finality. He looked ahead, his gaze fixing on the figure of his sensei—Shijo's father—now within his line of sight. "My hatred for this world has evolved, and now my eyes see clearly," he murmured, his voice low and intended only for Mujin, who stood directly beside him. Tenbo tilted his head slightly to the right, his eyes flickering toward Mujin. It was evident that he was both emotional and under immense stress. The weight of his burden had grown heavier, and with that silent message conveyed, he hoped to enter the mental plane of his brother once their Sharingans connected. His head turned forward once more, anticipation tightening his features as he expected Ichijo to now stand face-to-face with him.​
img_3187-2-png.4791

Posting Order: Mujin -> Ichijo -> Tenbo - > Shijo
Skip Points: ll​

Dante'

Kage
latest

50ca6f388be32762eb471c2c17b5d03a.png

04cbd36a082ba48c4c670faa8ab83ba2.png

A voiceless disciple lurked not to far behind his master, his face completely covered up with a mask, his aura seemed to be different especially when his eyes caught a hold of his father. A clenched right fist was hunged from his side as his Sharingan illuminated through his mask. He stood quietly listening,and not even reacting to the actions of his master. Just completely falling in line with great discipline. Though it was not only his father who he was familiar with within the room, his sensei, Mujin Uchiha was always present. Four Uchiha stood present, but only one of them was an outcast and that was Shijo. Shijo was the youngest of the four and the only one without the fully matured sharingan eyes. With his three tomoe though the youngest himself can be a formidable piece of work to any.

The lurking figure of the young Uchiha stood firmly behind keeping within his mind the feeling of control. He was fully aware of the task to overthrow the government which presided over the Uchiha Clan. He thought fully that his sensei was one to help but he went within the wings of Tenbo Uchiha instead of his brother. Tenbo was a different beast who had everything going for him which was needed qualities that Shijo himself lacked. Unlike Tenbo though Mujin had a strong presence and will, he made Shijo his will. Many times over many Uchiha of the past were scrutinised for their bad decisions and bad choices, however were they bad at all? They were always the villains of the world and even today’s world.
732523b29c3efd7f7c3ad56c27a91f53.png

Posting Order: Mujin Uchiha → Ichijo Uchiha → Tenbo Uchiha → Shijo Uchiha
Post Time Limit (PTL): 3 Days.
Skip Points: lll​

header.png

Banner1.png

Yudoku looks to her left when she hears a booming voice "Too late!"
"Finally. Maybe now I can get on with my own mission." Yudoku thought to herself as she was about to politely excuse herself and be on her way. She was an outsider as well but this was a matter for the Leaf. Before she could though, the conversation between the two older shinobi stopped her.
"Hey Satoma? Right? They're doing their job. Since you arrived, your behaviour suggests that you are fully aware that you don't belong here. You are the stranger. You are the giant question mark here. He," lifting a finger pointing in the direction of the Inuzuka who joined them, "is allowed to be defensive and ask for your cooperation since its his job to do so. You, at this moment, have essentially decided that agreeing to having such a beast, that to many appears dangerous, out in the open could only cause greater upset and confusion is too much to ask for. You decided to instead stand off and demand to be treated without suspicion. You're the outsider and you know that. There would be no need for the hounds to remain here anymore if you simply did what was asked of you. If you're lost and wish to pose no threat to anyone in order to receive help, this isn't the way to go about it."
Yudoku then turns her attention to the Inuzuka shinobi. "I am Yudoku Kamizuru of the Stone and honestly do not believe this individual is a viable threat.. however... he did appear out of no where. I'm sure you and everyone else felt the chakra shift the moment he arrived. There's obviously something much more going on but I don't feel any malice from him." She looks back at the stranger infront of her. "But with everything that's going on.. it doesn't hurt to be careful."
Banner2.png
Posting Order: Yudoku → Yaju → Satoma
Post Time Limit (PTL): 3 Days.
Skip Points: lll

Itami

Kage

6dc854de3fee85392a3c9ba57379ddc7.png

Mujin watched his brother stand side to side with him, as he faced Ichijo, Mujin faced another ANBU following Tenbo. Mujin refrained from words, as he instead opted to listen to his brother Tenbo.

“Our brother is dead...” Tenbo's voice was soft, cold, and filled with the pain of stress. Mujin clenched his jaw, as those words left Tenbo's mouth. His eyes flicked over at his brother as he continued to speak only to him. "My hatred for this world has evolved, and now my eyes see clearly," His lowered voice came to a stop, as Tenbo tilted his own head and looked up at Mujin's Sharinga. Tenbo's own 3-tomoe eye was activated as well. It's a rarity to see nowadays.

As their eyes locked, Mujinn and Tenbo entered their mindscapes, a genjutsu communication method as to others were unable to pry.

The mental version of Mujin was more unshelved, with his hair down and his eyes filled with tears.

" You felt it too then? Do you know who did it?! What have you discovered?! " Mujin's frantic waving of his arms with each question ended with him grabbing Mujin's own face and holding it. " Your Sharingan, did they evolve? Ichijo has to explain everything to us, he owes us that much. What of Mirai, are we going to do anything about her leaving the village while our brother lies dead without any kind of ceremony? I would expect more of her, does she know? "

Mujin would allow his hands to fall to his sides. His Sharingan spun to reveal his six-tomoe pattern.

ea49dd6dc4dab60873163441fc5d34b6.png

Mujin would look upon his brother with his new sight. Still coursing with the feeling of power the eyes bestowed upon him.
"These eyes change things, brother. I don't know what they are capable of... This makes me want to train them, but to do so I'll need Ichijo's assistance. While we have this open we should reach out to him, and allow him to elaborate on this event." There was a panic in Mujin's voice, layered with excitement, and a burning anger. Tenbo would have never heard this fast-paced excitement in Mujin's tone.

He looked to Tenbo, hoping his older brother would have answers to his worries and questions.

Fox

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ichijo-uchiha-v4-2-png.3987
ebd0021f2fb83a433cad2467a9ea5c7e.png

The Uchiha halted in his movements as he noticed a familiar presence through his eyes: Tenbo Uchiha. The Uchiha continued to consume the Senbei from the bag, concealing the potential interaction with a friendly conversation. Although a masked man caught his attention secondarily, his gaze shifted downward to the clenched fist, revealing the frustration of the masked man—nothing could escape his crimson eyes. His focus then moved to Tenbo, who was clearly distressed and baffled by the death of their beloved brother. It was evident that the man had discovered Mugen Uchiha's death. After all, anything he knew about the Uchiha Clan, Tenbo also knew; in that respect, there was no difference between himself and Tenbo, perhaps with one exception. Ichijo's heart was filled with pure hatred—but not hatred for another; it was hatred for himself.

"Unwilling to die," the man thought to himself. "Despite those eyes, I can never find an answer to break this cycle of life and death." The circles around his eyes darkened with the thought of his inability to die. For a brief moment, the usual design of his eyes faded into the advanced design, as if recording the environment around him like a snapshot. His attention then shifted back to Tenbo. The Sharingan reflected the cold sensation back at Tenbo's eyes as he looked upward at Tenbo's face, his head tilted back to meet his gaze​
"....Tenbo"
ebd0021f2fb83a433cad2467a9ea5c7e.png

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

Otaru1.png
proxy-png.4797

Now, he made no effort to conceal himself, his indomitable Sharingan powers unleashed. The intensity of his gaze was unmistakable, a silent communication with his brother Mujin that transcended words. They were now entwined in a mental realm, a shared dimension forged by the power of their Sharingan—a mindscape where their thoughts and wills may now collide.

The ground beneath them resembled a vast, tumultuous sea, water swirling with relentless energy, yet it bore no sensation of movement for either master of death. They remained anchored, each in their respective positions. Tenbo sat perched on the edge of a towering crimson torii gate, its structure adorned with black circular patterns, echoing the spiraling power of the Uchiha's legendary dōjutsu. The atmosphere crackled with an unspoken tension, the air thick with the weight of their shared history and the ominous potential of this meeting of the minds. Every ripple in the water, every flicker of light on the horizon, seemed to pulse with the power of their combined wills. The mindscape was alive, an escape reflecting where their emotions expressed themselves.

Within this vast expanse, the enigma stood—his scarlet eyes, a haunting of deep pain and trauma. It was as if every sorrow, every burden carried over the years, was now concentrated in that stare, demanding acknowledgment, perhaps even resolution but he saw Mujin was within his own torment. Mujin's eyes glistened with anguish and desperation, disheveled hair falling messily over his face, partially obscuring the raw emotion etched into his features. Arms flailed frantically, as if trying to grasp onto something intangible, something just out of reach. The wild, almost chaotic movement of his hands resembled with the mindscape, a manifestation of the turmoil raging within him.

Then it happened—the six-tomoe pattern in Mujin's eyes flared. "I too have experienced this pain..." Tenbo’s voice trembled, barely holding together as the weight of his own sorrow threatened to overwhelm him. "A pain that breaks my heart." His words faltered, a crack in his composure betraying the depth of his suffering. "It is nearly crippling." As he spoke, it felt as though a void had opened up within him, a hollow emptiness that consumed everything. The tears began to flow freely, blurring his vision until he could no longer see clearly. It was as if he had dissolved into a haze of grief, the strength he had always prided himself on slipping away, leaving him vulnerable and exposed in a way he had never allowed himself to be before. As Tenbo sat at the edge of the torii gate, the mindscape itself seemed to react to the depth of their sorrow. Heavy rain began to descend, each drop a manifestation of the grief that weighed upon the brothers heart. The downpour was relentless, a symbolic lament for the loss of Mujen, as if the very realm they occupied mourned alongside them. The rain soaked through everything, blurring the lines between the physical and the emotional, merging Tenbo's tears with the storm that now raged around . It was as though the heavens themselves wept for Mujin, sharing in the unbearable pain that had taken hold of his soul. The enigma began coughing violently, this environment concealing the eyes that recently evolved for Tenbo.

"I am none the wiser as to who has done this... However, I will find them..." Tenbo's voice was strained, his thoughts unraveling into disjointed fragments as he tried to make sense of the chaos within him. "My eyes... they have transcended their normal bounds... Lord Ichijo... Mirai... Mirai must step down as Uchiha Lord, or be killed..." His words came out in a rush, each sentence more fractured than the last, yet his resolve was clear. The power that surged within him, born of both pain and determination, could not be ignored. "This power... it cannot be taken lightly..." Tenbo's voice wavered, but the conviction behind them was unmistakable. He was grasping at pieces of a plan, driven by a need for change—or perhaps revenge—that now consumed parts of his shattered soul.

Outside of the mindscape, the enigma of the Uchiha stood, his face streaked with tears that flowed down his otherwise emotionless visage. The rain from the mindscape seemed to have followed him, though it was only the tears that drenched his face. With a heavy heart and a mind, Tenbo stepped into the compound of the Uchiha, movements deliberate yet burdened by the weight of grief. Each step echoed a quietly. The place where the Uchiha small council met. He was heading towards a private meeting, a gathering where words would be exchanged in the shadows, where decisions that could shape the future of the Uchiha would be made behind closed doors. As he arrived in the quarters, the enigma took a seat at a round table, understanding the tears on his face were not just a sign of sorrow-they were a promise of change.
img_3187-2-png.4791

LordSnxw

Genin
03a894501377afe5cdfad62175a0ec1e.png

“Let's see what the day has in store for me!”

The daylight had gone and the evening was on its way. The dark shadows that lurked behind the tall and unique bends of the buildings of the Leaf District were growing in size, it had yet to be seen what tidings it brought. In the wake of the attack by the Shadow Group worldwide, Konohagakure was still intact, however the spirits of the individuals within the other ninja villages, namely the ninja who protected them, either lost their lives trying to protect it, while the others seemed as bleak as the sky that is currently evolving into the night. All units within the village were to be on high alert and all out-of-village personnel were to be recalled back to the village in preparation for another potential attack from the unknown invaders. Little is known about the darkness that befell the villages, the only thing that anyone knew for certain is that they were no longer safe, and that the enemy was just as close as they were to want them to think they were. Maybe, even closer still.

There were some in the village who were able to take somewhat of a breather in comparison to most: the children. All safely tucked away during the chaos in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Unlike the rest of the ninja globe, Konoha was able to operate as normally as usual, peace was always relative within the Land of Fire, however, there seemed to be an air of calm in the late evening winds that blew through the streets of the village. Climate was always warm, and the air clean enough to be intoxicated by, what was there not to love about the Leaf District? With the hours winding down, the day beginning to close and shops starting to end services for the day, there was still one still open past their usual hours. Always attracting a very lively crowd, always beaming with excitement, and consistently managing to not only retain their customer market, but also, their ability to always keep the lights on. Even past closing out of the love for their customers.

What store in Konoha could bring this much excitement on one street? Are you done taking guesses?

“I play the fireball jutsu card! You gotta remove all active support cards on your side of the area!” the crowds gasping and talking amongst themselves, a major move played in the final round of the card tournament, the stakes were clearly high at the Gēmuniiku (ゲームに行く, Go for Game) trading card store.

The opposing player was quiet, and had been quiet for some time, his raven black shaggy hair and high cowl nearly masked his appearance to the crowd unless you were his opponent or anyone standing directly behind him. Sat at the last table in the entire table half of the card store, the tournament had gone on for three hours with multiple rounds, the excitement was palpable. The card store that housed the young children was located in the northern hemisphere of the village. Close enough to a market district while also being local to some residencies with a high volume of children.

The player would then finally remove his two support cards from the card arena, leaving only his strongest ninja on the battlefield and in his deck, the Yellow Flash of Konoha himself, the Fourth Hokage card, Minato Namikaze. The card itself was well-maintained, sleeved like the rest of his deck, with detailed art and a foil with a dazzling shimmer signifying its high rarity and value. However, the young man remained quiet but still sitting with a poker face, holding tight four cards in hand to his opponents one while he was also controlling three cards in the arena, more than the dark haired young man. His opponent now, then tries to flip his face-down support card up to activate a jutsu card effect, only to be interrupted by the dark haired mystery.

“Ah, tut. Not so fast Kenichi. Quick effect of the jutsu my Yellow Flash card has, I can use one ‘Flying Thunder God’ counter I have accumulated on the card from each turn it was face up, and negate the activation of any ninja art, anywhere in the area." The crowd then remained silent, as they were also aware of the effect of the Yellow Flash. Curious to see his opponents response, it was clear he too forgot that the Yellow Flash had a signature move that could be a detrimental interruption. Or was he prepared? Utilizing the last card in his hand, he threw it down with dramatic force, standing out of his seat and nearly knocking his chair back to the floor, only to exclaim his literal trump card.

“Ha! I finally got you Daimaru!!! Quick effect of my Sasuke support card, Amenotejikara! I get to discard this to the ninja graveyard and negate one jutsu activated on the field!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” He laughed almost in terror, with the crowd laughing alongside, but not with him as the nature of his ridiculous tone was deafeningly comedic. A smile would creep across the face of the Windmill Uchiha however, so much so, that certain members of the crowd were starting to also grin because they knew what would happen next. His opponent is about to realize why he hasn’t lost a tournament in three months.

“Ok. One thing though, when you destroyed my support cards that were face down, one of them was the support jutsu of the First Hokage, Nativity of a World of Trees. Its face up effect protects all of my ninja from one attack or jutsu per turn.” Daimaru would then assume the same hand seal that Lord First Hokage would in order to activate the jutsu, mocking his over-excited opponent for his unnecessary outburst. He would then continue on. “However, when it's destroyed and sent to the ninja graveyard, I can banish it from there and protect all ninja and support cards on my side of the arena in response to the activation of a jutsu. In other words….Sit back down, because I'm not done with you yet. Neither of your Akatsuki member cards can beat Minato’ attack stat.” The crowd now would murmur heavily while some chuckled audibly, completely embarrassing the younger opponent, he went from happy to angry all within thirty seconds. Glaring directly into the calm Uchiha’s eyes, who still mocked him by making the Ram hand seal. He sat down slowly and passed his turn.

Ten minutes would go by and the outcome was very much never in doubt. Daimaru had yet again won his local card stores weekly tournament, adding yet another invite to a larger event that could be held in the coming months. The crowd quickly filed out of the store so that the owner could clean and close up shop for the evening, some of the audience waved to Daimaru as they left, while he stood, smiled and waved back, ensuring them he’ll be back next week to play. Turning his back now while he was fiddling with his cards as he looked to secure them in his pockets before he headed home. Stretching his back and legs after sitting for just under an hour for that one last round alone was excruciating because his opponent had been stalling his turns to try and allow young genin to potentially lose from a timeout as he had the deck size ruling advantage in his favor. Nonetheless, the creative young man stood his ground and assured himself victory.

“Now, let's get home. Mom probably made short ribs again tonight!” He thought to himself. Hopping from one foot to the other in place out of excitement, he would also be gathering chakra in his feet to move rapidly away from the area, bouncing from the sides of each neighboring building at a swift speed quickly reaching the high rooftops of that area of Konoha. Daimaru decided to take the scenic route home as he always likes to pass by the stone faces, even if it were only for a fleeting moment to pay homage and respect for the fourteen Hokage that served the village faithfully over the generations. It was a title he coveted and held great respect for, and obviously like every other young child within this village, one day dreamed of wearing the white diamond shaped hat along with the matching white attire to complete the look. ‘Iconic' was the word Daimaru would use to describe it.

Still making great use of his high-speed technique, something would immediately catch his eye just as he would make his way near the Hokage stone faces. A great golden serpent like shape took hold of his attention right as the young Uchiha was daydreaming about how he would look in his adulthood overlooking the village as Hokage. Almost instinctively he stops moving, magnetizing himself to the side of a building halting all movement at once, with red and black orbs quickly taking hold in his skull. Standing sideways crouched in between the shadows of the hidden leaf village buildings he observed the snake overlooking Konoha’s gates above the stone faces. That was all he could see. Its golden scales nearly shimmered off the orange light of the setting sun, allowing it to take on a blood-orange tint giving it a more wondrous and mysteriously soothing color. From what he understood about snake summonings, they were powerful, potentially mean, yet loyal, courageous and intelligent. It was clear someone aligned with Ryuichi cave had arrived at the Leafs doorstep. But who? No one he had known who had signed a contract with the snakes of Ryuichi cave were aligned with a golden snake. A curious mystery indeed. Powerful chakra could be felt in the air, and even with the young Uchihas’ sharingan still in development, he could plainly see that whoever this was, was formidable.

As always, the curiosity of the young washed over him.

Fleet-footed, he once again flickered to the gates, but just close enough to the tallest building outside of the wooded area to the gate so that he could visualize the entirety of what was going on. Suppressing his chakra once getting to the top, taking a seat, and deactivating his sharingan in the process. Now he could see everything. A man older than himself by at least over a decade and a half in comparison to himself with short, brown hair, konoha attire and was backed by the large serpent. Daimaru could have been eye level with Ryuga if he had been closer, but should the snake take his gaze elsewhere and spot the young Uchiha, then that would become an immediate reality. Good thing he wasn’t afraid of snakes.

He also visualized Yaju Inuzuka, an elite Jounin form within the village, riding the back of Jūjin, his personal ninja hound who was the largest and most powerful from within the pack. With a size comparable to a Clydesdale horse, the combination of the ninja and his ninken was something to truly be wary of indeed. It would be no surprise to Daimaru if the Black Hound had sniffed him out upon his arrival. Daimaru was far enough to be away from the encounter, however safety should be a concern. If the Hound and the leader of his pack were here, then the encounter could go either way. Watching Iwagakure's ninja quickly make her way from the gate, he would return his attention back to the two men. He could hear what either of them were saying, but even without the use of his sharingan, he could read lips and recite the words back to himself in his head. And from what he could tell, the Senju potentially could mean no harm, however, the size and appearance of the snake said otherwise. He couldn’t see Yaju’s lips as he was more behind him then to the side, he could tell from his body language that he was on high alert. Daimaru was very curious why. What’d he miss in the village the last three hours?

Maybe if he stuck around he’d find out…Maybe a little bit more than he’d expect. "Now this...I gotta see.".

Posting Order: None
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days
Skip Points: llI
03a894501377afe5cdfad62175a0ec1e.png

Last edited:

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

Otaru looked up, his eyes widening in surprise as he stared at the Uzumaki Lord, now his sensei. Nodding in agreement, Otaru, who had always enjoyed reading scrolls, felt his curiosity deepen. His eyes widened further as he watched his master clasp his hands together, uttering something indistinguishable. The odd occurrence that followed—a likely shock to most—only intrigued the red-haired boy more. He had never seen anything like this before, yet the summoning technique fascinated him. Despite noticing the discomfort his master was in, Otaru continued to study the scene intently. He had read intriguing stories about the Uzumaki clan and their summoning jutsu, and this only fueled his curiosity. His chin tensed, and his lips puckered as he reached out to touch the trunk, like a child eager to analyze something unfamiliar. Then, as if in response, scrolls appeared before him. Without hesitation, he grabbed the blue one, knowing it was meant for him.
"Did he preemptively have these prep-"
Interrupted by the continued explanations and the gift of bracelets, Otaru gratefully accepted these incredible blessings, knowing they would help him deepen his knowledge. A thought crossed his mind—had Gyoken also trained under Master Tentai? His fist clenched as he resolved not to let a non-Uzumaki surpass him. He shot a side glance at Kokezaru, then looked back at Tentai with determination burning in his eyes. Once Kokezaru had retrieved his tools and addressed Master Tentai, Otaru followed suit.
"Is these scrolls really that useful? I know Uzumaki jutsu aren't the easiest to learn as it took me quite sometime to learn our foundational fuinjutsu. What if I hit a roadblock - this doesn't seem much like training!" Otaru reacted with scrutiny.
eyerollotaru.png

Posting Order: Otaru Uzumaki > Tentai > Kokezaru Sarutobi
Posting Time Limit (PTL): 3 Days (Approximately 72 Hours)
Skip Points: II