Grass District

Yatoru

Mythical
1710532258898.png

With his messages been sent forth to their selected esteem individuals, Xaio Tendo, the Kusakage stood within the steadfast darkness where his plotting would seem to begin. With no one in sight, he'd find himself stumbling against the wall, his Jikangan staring forth as he felt the succumbing effects of the Nova Release Kekkei Genkai over heating his body. Steam slowly flowing from his body, as beads of sweat ran down his skin; yet readjusting himself as he stood forthright, by a mere snap of his finger four strange masked individuals appeared from the shadows, adorning masks of Light and Masks of Darkness, each represented by a seraphim or a Oni Xaio stood staring forth towards these four individuals. Speaking with a calm tone, Xaio expression though seemed more cold than it would normally,​
"The Time has come... My servants of K.L.A.W, with the death of my wife, and disappearance of Tessa and my brother leadership falls to I alone; our objective has not changed... We shall revolutionalize the Shinobi World through the darkness and shadows to prepare them for the Invasions to come. Though they may deem our actions as Evil with Ill intent, that is on their own systematically failed ability to observe. Having been in two invasions now, I can tell you here and now, the way of the Shinobi will not succeed; we will need to progress forth my trusted Twilight. Prepare our lower members for departure, we will return to the Hideout that I've painstakenly built for us. Seraphim of the Twilight, you will send me right away using the Teleportation jutsu. As of right now I will not be able to traverse the skies to our hideout due to the drawbacks of my Kekkei Genkai. Oni of the Twilight, you will be tasked with gathering our Shadows of K.L.A.W that are on standby and reaching the lost lands. There we will progress into phase one of the organizations objectives."
Stating this with his hand extending forth, the two oni adorned individuals faded back into the shadows, following out to do their leaders bidding, whilst the two seraphim adorned masked individuals moving to flank Xaio, the two simultaneously weaving the same handsigns in sync with one another before alas their right hands extend forth placing their palms upon their leaders shoulder. In that brief moment the three began physically flickering in place before alas vanishing to the undisclosed location of the K.L.A.W hideout, in a place called the Lost Lands. As the vault now became empty, it seemed as if a safe measure was set off the moment that Xaio would leave once and for all. Papaer Tags that littered inside creviouses of the walls began simultaneously erupting, the explosive force shaking the village of the Grass District as if an earthquake was occuring. But in that moment where things would settle down, the hidden vault collapsed, buried and the contents inside forever lost, burnt to ashes under the debris of stone. At this moment, the Organization K.L.A.W had begun to make its move... With a Stand in Kusakage from K.L.A.W acting under transformation as Xaio Tendo, his memories wiped of the Organizations information and the Memories of Xaio inplanted before the formation of the Organization. Just what is Phase One of K.L.A.W's master plan? Answers that would only be revealed to those who were to agree to the invitation or to those who managed to collect the three riddles and find the hideout earned through the K.L.A.W bounties.
Xaio heavenly seal.jpg

Post Order: Xaio -> Unknown
Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 3

The figure Yaju had hope to strike against found himself in the clutches of hubris and cowardice alike. He lacked the flame that came with confrontation, his machinations thwarted and his means of accomplishing his goal equally as lost. It was like watch a pup go after its first prey all on its own. However Yaju’s goal had ultimately been accomplished; he'd secured the body of the fallen and just as equally left the scent of his own on the figure in question. Encounters like this were what set those of the Inuzuka clan apart from those of even the most skilled shinobi clans only rivaled in sensory ability alone by that of the Hyuga. Where the aforementioned could peer through the very fabric of one's corporeal being and yet even Inuzuka of adequate skill could rival their ability. His hopes and intentions of leaving nothing to the senses in his attempts at stealth were only thwarted by the same machinations that lead to their encounter in the first place. The same fur that had been thrown asunder by his hounds was dispersed among the battlefield. Things like this were the inherent byproduct of running with fur bound entities like the hounds at his side. There were Inuzuka from a time far before Yaju’s own existence that were easily fooled by the scents of their own design. However Yaju wasn’t among those who were so easily fooled. Even as his foe seemingly escaped the grasp of his initial strike his machinations were still afoot. This tactic was akin to an aburame spreading their insects about the battlefield whatever Yaju had in store for the man who so hoped to elude him was far more devious than a simple strike of the face.

“You’re right…” Yaju replied.
Illustration3.png

This figure’s hubris was that of an individual that was so blinded by his previous ability to win that it was likely he had never considered the battle at hand was multifaceted beyond simply just attack and defense. This was a chess match between man, beast, and scum of the earth. Yaju had already secured the corpse of the man he had come for but this was a matter of proving a point and as things progressed things seemed to become static. The air itself was heavy and even the hair both short and long that rested on the bodies of his hounds stood on end. Their forms shuddered at what was to come and yet their heads twirled back and forth shaking their bodies as if awakening from a nap. This masked figure may have become one with the earthen soil beneath their feet but much like any jonin, Yaju hadn’t made it this far simply forgetting the fundamentals of being a shinobi. When this figure parted his lips to speak he could find the same motion that led to Yaju taking a swipe at his mask simply continued onward the mud on his humanoid claws becoming brittle and the entirety of his hand becoming leaden in chakra. He was applying the basics of chakra flow, testing the waters if you will. While this was no chidori or lightning armor of the cloud it was enough to get the job done. He had gone so far as to apply the basic flow of chakra to that of his palm as it soon pressed upon the wall of the cave itself. Even if the wall had succumbed to being nothing more than an attempt to restrain Yaju in mud it would be met with a static charge. Had all things gone according to plan one could find Yaju and his hounds unscathed by the spreading of lightning but the figure in question that found himself calling the mud home would find himself met with a lightning charge like no other. His form would be reduced to nothing more than the same stone he had become so intimate with in his attempt to escape. Yaju’s hounds in exchange for their master's endeavor would stand vigilant in hopes their prey would choose to emerge yet again.
Post Order: Masked Man -> Yaju
Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 3​

Last edited: