Grass District

Yatoru

Mythical
1694730064597.png

Xaio Tendo Kusakage.jpg

1694730084677.png

Theme Song

A long week had passed since the Conflict in the Sand District, the Kusakage, who was left barely clinging to life, underwent a long and tedious procedure that even after it was completed to heal the damage to some of his organs and transplant him with two new eyes of the O+ blood type the Grass District Leader's eyes finally open, awakening from his life threatening situation his new eyes observed through a new sight the world around him. Feeling that he could no longer gain access to his Doujutsu, it felt as if he had lost a large portion of who he was as a Tendo, and yet his awakening only proved the resilience of the Kusakage. His hand slowly reaching up to his chest, feeling the scar his new eyes slowly observed the room in which he'd come to notice the door sliding open to reveal a Female Medical Ninja stepping in before dropping a tray of medical fluids and IV bags. Her eyes widening as if baring witness to a miracle, the Leader of their District was awake, as the Medical Ninja quickly ran out of the room to spread the news to the other staff.

Though it had only been two weeks, the medical Ninjutsu used to close his wounds excellerated his cellular replication resulting in his hair also becoming much longer than it was two weeks ago. Though this did not truly bother the Kusakage as he sat in his hospital bed, the staff going wild outside his room before the Lead Doctor managed to enter,​
"Sir Kusakage, We are truly greatful you've come back to us. I am the leading doctor that was incharge of saving your life. The procedure was the longest we of the Medical Ninja Corp had endured, a long seven days and eight nights before we had finished. Shamefully we had to get the Eyes transplanted from your father who was wounded during a conflict in the District. We are aware that he hadn't awakened Your Clans Doujutsu, but we did the best we could..."
Xaio hearing this; his eyes or rather the eyes of his father would turn to look upon the humble and quite saddened Doctor; As a Kage it was his duty to ensure his people were safe, but not to leave them ashamed of their failures, and that is when Xaio finally spoken, his voice tired but calm, almost smooth in nature;​
"No need to be hard on yourself Doctor. You did all that you've could, you are not responsible for this shortcoming; and for you and your staffs efforts, I promise you will all be compensated for all the hard work. So please put your worries to ease. Now if you excuse me, I've got to get ready to return to my office, I must see what all I've missed and the paperwork that is awaiting me."
After Two Weeks, it seemed as if the near grasp of death had made Xaio more serious about his duties as the Kage of the Grass District, The Doctor leaving the the room, this gave Xaio time to dress himself more appropiately, not as someone flexing style, no not anymore; his outfit being more fitting to a Kage, his black opened blaiser over a White kimono upper Garb. Baggy Kimono pants held up by a white leather belt with the standard shinobi black sandals, Xaio would then slowly put his long hair into a ponytail, allowing it to flow out behind him as the last piece to this attire was his Kage Cloak, a vibrant green cloak with the Symbol or Kanji for Grass stitched into it. Fully dressed, Xaio slowly took in a deep breath, his body feeling slightly astranged, his eyes like looking through a new view; things needed to change for him, and to start it off was to expand his knowledge on the ways of Kenjutsu, the art of the sword. Though this would be no easy task, he needed to find someone who could expand on his already decent knowledge on the style of combat. And that search would begin now, as Xaio slowly took the first steps out from the Hospital, having slowly made his way to the kage building where he'd notice a large sum of paper perfectly stacked and completed, his Secretary sitting at his desk Her face exhausted, burned out from the duties that Xaio typically does as he slowly approached his secretary, his voice speaking with a calm tone,​
"You've done enough Maki; The only thing I need is you to have the Saviors of my district brought here, then take the week off. Catch up on rest. Send a check of 200,000 ryu to the Hospital and I'll send out one for 100,000 to you. Thank you for all your help; truly Maki. I appreciate it."
Having said this as he swapped places with his secretary, he watched her stumble out, a feeling of guilt that his people had to suffer during his time away and recovery; knowing deep down he needed a way to repay their hard work. Along with showing his gratitude to those who defended his district during his absence. These were the factors he was truly aware of as he looked upon the wall of his office, where a Special Tendo wakizashi remained mounted behind his chair, the special design having come from none other than his father who forced him to become the First Kusakage...
1694732762302.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Tessa.png
Tessa Divider SE.png

As The Coin District President, Tessa left the Coin District temporarily in order to travel to the Grass District for a meeting with the Kusakage. As she entered the Grass District, the air shifted, and the sounds of bustling merchants and artisans slowly gave way to the rustling of leaves and the gentle murmur of brooks. The city streets, adorned with vibrant flowers and intricate bonsai trees, created an idyllic setting that contrasted sharply with the opulence of her own District. Tessa's path led her through meandering stone pathways, and she found herself standing before the towering gates of the Grass Cities central office, an architectural marvel seamlessly integrated with the surrounding nature. It was here that she sought an audience with the Kusakage, Xaio. The building's interior was a testament to the harmony between man-made structures and the natural world. Guards dressed in thier lands shinobi attire, some of their faces hidden by masks, acknowledged her presence with a respectful nod as she made her way toward the heart of the palace.

Finally, Tessa reached the grand office chamber, a vast open space with windows that allowed the beauty of the outside world to meld with the building's interior. At the far end of the chamber, on a raised dais, sat Xaio. Tessa approached, her footsteps hushed by the tatami mats beneath her feet, and knelt in formal respect before him. With a graceful bow, she presented the sealed scroll to him, her eyes meeting his, though her expression remained hidden.
Tessa: Xaio, I'm here on behalf on your brother, Tarkaji. He proposes an idea that could bridge the cap between or districts, fostering a cooperation and prosperity for all. Within that scroll lies the proposal.

Should the Kusakage accept and open the scroll, he will be met with the details and plans for an established organization.
Scroll: Dear brother, I have a proposal for you. I would like to form an organization with you that will be benificial for both Grass and Coin District. The sole purpose of this group will be dedicated to mercenary work for different Districts. We will act as a mafia as use both of our resources to contribute to the cause. Your district posseses more medical herbs and many unique and stronger ones are only found there, while on our end we'll utilize Tessa and her brilliance for her creations. Outside of that, we will create a black market which will earn us money in the long run. We will take control of the underground within the shinobi world, plus we'll have combined forces to aid each other should the need arise.

The scroll contained detailed plans for the establishment of an organization dedicated to the preservation of the delicate balance between the Coin and Grass Districts. It spoke of joint initiatives, cultural exchanges, and mutual support to strengthen both districts and honor their unique traditions. Tessa's gaze remained steady as the room seemed to hold its breath as the response from the Kusakage was being awaited.
Tessa Divider SE.png

Yatoru

Mythical
1695079433770.png

1695079445040.jpeg

1695079461102.png

Though he sat within his office chair, his eyes focused upon the blade as his chair faced its back towards the door; the sound of his door opening breaking his somewhat trance he had fixated upon the ornated blade, turning his chair; Xaio's eyes seemed surprised to come to witness his sister in law Tessa having arrived in his district. Hearing her words as he watched her hand out a scroll, he slowly took the scroll from her before opening it and reading the contents within. Though surprised initially by his brothers proposition he slowly pressed his right index finger against his lips, his thumb pressed against his chin as he thought carefully about his brothers proposition before atlast he gave his response or rather his answer;​
"How interesting, seem's my brother remembers my dream when we were children and wants to act upon it... Very well Tessa, let Tarkaji know I agree to this proposition; this will shape the shinobi world from the shadows, giving us as individuals a better foothold of influence on the five greater districts. Tell him, I'm in..."
His words careful as to not be overheard from outside his office as the Kusakage slowly moved his hand from his face before igniting and disintegrating the scroll by the use of his Shock release, black sparks of photonic energy crackling around the scroll as it heated it up before reducing it to ashes that Xaio let flow from his hand. His eyes having such a cold expression, yet his lips carried a strange smirk of excitement.
1695080106473.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Tessa.png

Tessa Divider SE.png

With the words spoken by the Kusakage in response to her husbands proposal, Tessa smiled as it was that moment where the first stage of their plan had been completed with ease. As expected, Xaio wasn't one to leave any evidence when discussing secret topics as he ignited the scroll and eliminated all traces of it. As the room filled with the fading echoes of the scroll's destruction, Tessa's anticipation was mingled with a sense of foreboding for any who defy them. She had entered this meeting with hope, and now she was certain that things will move forward as planned. In the intricate tapestry of the ninja world, a chapter had just been rewritten, and Tessa could only wonder where it would lead.
Tessa: Perfect, I will inform Tarkaji of your response. When you are ready to move forward more let us know. For now, gather more allies you think will fit our cause and we will do the same on our end. Til next time.​

With the wave of her arm, a shimmering portal began to form from the use of her soul release. It started as a faint, circular ripple in the air, like a drop in a still pond. Slowly, the portal expanded, revealing glimpses of the world she longed to return to. The portal's edges glowed with an otherworldly light, casting a surreal aura in the room. Tessa took a step forward, her gaze locked on the portal's heart. It was her connection to her beloved district. As she crossed the threshold, her surroundings shifted, and suddenly, she was standing amidst the familiar sights and sounds of her office within the Coin District. Her husband, the younger brother of the Kusakage met her eyes with his own piercing gaze, and but a simple nod of her and a smile was enough to let Tarkaji know that the proposal had been accepted.
Tarkaji: Perfect.. Things are already looking up.​
Tessa: Indeed they are, I shall return to my lab and finish up my work there with the Kazekage. Also, you'll be receiving a special gift as well very soon. Possibly later today if all goes according to plan.​

Tessa Divider SE.png

STORY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
Mission - Hyuuga's Vanishing Act
1680561136186-png.2973

d78zowo-662a1557-26ac-40db-ad0d-d24f7b72a8c9.jpg

1680561136186-png.2973

In the heart of the cavern's dark, foreboding depths, a chilling scene played out in somber silence. A lifeless form sprawled upon the rugged, unforgiving ground, a testament to the cruelty that had unfolded within these hallowed confines. Blood, crimson and stark, pooled around the fallen figure, tracing macabre patterns upon the rocky surface. Veiled in shadow, the face of the unfortunate soul was obscured, a shroud of mystery that seemed to envelop the very chamber.

It was a jounin, a skilled shinobi from the venerable village of Konohagakure, now rendered motionless and bereft of life. The cave, once untouched by such horrors, bore witness to a gruesome tableau of violence and despair. The implications hung heavily in the air, a looming question mark that seemed to echo in the oppressive stillness.

The gravity of this grim discovery reverberated far beyond the confines of the cave. In a world where treaties and alliances walked a fragile line, an act of such brazen hostility threatened to disrupt the delicate balance of peace that had been so painstakingly achieved. The body remained untouched, a haunting symbol of the transgression committed within these stony walls, its presence a harbinger of potential strife.

As the hours turned to days, a morose transformation began to take place. The once vibrant crimson pool around the fallen jounin began to evolve, becoming a sinister concoction of both blood and decay. An unpleasant scent wafted through the cave's stagnant air, a macabre invitation to those who dared to approach.

The lingering question remained: who or what could have perpetrated such a heinous act within the sanctuary of this cavern? The answers, hidden in the shadows and obscured by the veil of mystery, awaited discovery by those brave enough to seek the truth. The fate of this unfortunate soul and the fate of the alliances that hinged upon this grim discovery now rested upon the shoulders of the investigators who would soon descend upon this chilling scene.
1680561136186-png.2973

Yatoru

Mythical
1696109495535.png

Xaio Tendo Kusakage.jpg

1696109530542.png

With the Kusakage and Tendo Clan leader sitting upon his office watching the Chunin exams via television, one thing was for certain, this long hair was not his style, whilst yes his twin brother loved having long hair, Xaio was a different case; slowly grabbing a hold of a large portion of it, Xaio's hand slowly discharged a spastic fusion of black and white ionic lightning, cutting specific lengths from his hair whilst simultaneously turning the severed strands to ash. His hair greatly being shortened to a medium length, the Kusakage slowly lowered his hand before standing up, moving towards the wardrobe in his office which held his spare clothing, a suit of sorts comprised of a dark brown long sleeved shirt, Dark gray shinobi long legged joggers, and the standard shinobi sandals. Changing in peace Xaio upon finishing stood towards the mirror, observing his attire before giving it a satisfied nod, alas the last touch to this outfit was the cloak that contained a pin of the Kusakage, taking it from the wardrobe and casting it over himself before clipping it in place, the Kusakage had finally looked his part; the Leader of the Grass District. Though things that had occurred had made him realize; those who had attempted to assassinate him must pay, not just one person, no Xaio was a cold hearted individual when it came to personal matters; that whole clan needed to suffer. As such, by returning to his desk the Kusakage began writing in a scroll one directed towards his sister in law and brother, Regarding a specific individual in which he noticed using a simular form of lifeform that attacked him,​
"The Attempt on my life, and theft of my Jikangan, shall go unpunished no more; In the Chunnin Exams there is a member of the clan that attempted to assassinate me; His name is Saito Shimo; As of today, I am placing the First Klaw Organization Bounty on the entire shimo clan; I want them erradicated. Spread the word to any hunter, and bounty collecting shinobi."
Having written this down, Xaio attached the scroll to a falcon before allowing it to fly off towards the horizon of the Grass district; towards its destination of the Coin District. Now with silence in his office, Xaio slowly sat back in his seat, returning to the remaining paperwork as he let out a sigh of annoyance that he'd still have so much to do.
Xaio Tendo The Kusakage.jpg

1696110250150.png

[[Arrival from Leaf District ->Location: K.L.A.W. Cave Hideout, Kusagakure]]

Minutes turned to hours and hours turned to days yet Yaju’s hunt was perpetual. This wasn’t as simple as hunting down a dead man on the culprit behind such a death but the looming ideal that only the strong survive. Despite the loss of a leaf shinobi Yaju seemed to be unphased at the perilous thought of their life. If they were strong surely they could’ve found a way to still be among the living but as the foreboding Inuzuka approached the grass district one could find his presence effectively lost to the wind. Where many villages may find themselves on guard for any shinobi threat, let alone a foreign one, they could find quite the opposite among Yaju and his four legged compatriots. They seemed to meld into one another almost flawlessly a perfect bond between man and beast as Yaju’s form seemed to slip into nothing but wilderness taking on the appearance of a wolf all the same as his squad of hounds might mimic his own appearance he had taken up a transformation jutsu to turn himself intoa four legged creature with ease. This was something of an asset among the Inuzuka as they often did something like this in reverse using their hounds to produce a clone of themselves. However in this case Yaju had merely joined their ranks as his appearance was akin to that of an ebony furred wolf. The fur that decorated his new found form seemed to be a thick double coat. Their collective padded footsteps moved in unison as Yaju took on this form where one might have thought they heard the sound of shinobi sandals they would only find themselves in the presence of these hounds.
anime-wolf.gif

Jujin towered over their pack, his physique a bulwark in nature as they encroached on the location of the scent in question. In the eyes of any observers it would be as if a pack of wild dogs were merely making themselves at home in the wilds of Kusagakure as they moved about their snouts fast at work with each passing moment. Whomever this place belonged too had already committed an atrocity as they moved deeper within the cave within a matter of moments stumbling upon the gruesome display. It was a spectacle but the presence of strength was lacking for either party involved. Even as this collective of beast ventured within their caution was noteworthy, their presence subtle and even more importantly the presence of a leader among them seemed to be lost to the essence of nature itself. Yaju and his hounds were a cohesive unit bound by unspoken bonds and communication.

The gruesome display that laid before them was something that only the mad would be proud of. He was sure whoever was responsible would dare call this display a show of strength but the only thing that was a show was the very body on display. They were moving to prove a point but in the eyes of the Inuzuka in question was that of disappointment. Yaju’s very veins ran with disgust leaden about them as his investigation continued looking to gleam another scent to follow.​

STORY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
Mission - Hyuuga's Vanishing Act
Screenshot_2023-09-13_010842.png

1680561136186-png.2973

In the dimly lit cave of the Grass District, a grim discovery sent shivers down the spines of any shinobi who stumbled upon the macabre scene. There, sprawled lifelessly on the ground, lay the lifeless body of Hino Hyuuga, a once formidable shinobi whose presence had commanded both respect and caution. The air carried a faint but unsettling scent, a grim reminder that the body had languished here for days, its condition rapidly deteriorating.

A horrific revelation struck those who dared to approach the fallen Hyuuga: his once-potent Byakugan had been mercilessly removed from its eye sockets. It was an eerie testament to the audacious strength and cunning of the unknown adversary who now possessed the legendary dojutsu. Within the very heart of Kusagakure, The Grass District, an enigmatic force had seized a power that could shake the very foundation of the Shinobi world.

As if the ominous presence of Hino's lifeless body wasn't enough, the situation escalated in the most catastrophic fashion. Unbeknownst to anyone, concealed paper bombs lay hidden throughout the cave. These insidious traps, carefully camouflaged against the ceiling, walls, and floor, detonated simultaneously with a deafening roar. The force of the explosions shattered the delicate equilibrium that had allowed the cave to stand for so long.
ba0924ea7fd209cca47194e45075f590.webp

In an instant, the very foundations that held the cave together were obliterated, leaving it fragile and unstable. The once-safe sanctuary became a death trap. Yaju Inuzuka, accompanied by his loyal canine companions, found themselves caught in a nightmarish cataclysm. The very earth quaked beneath their feet, and the walls of the cave began to crumble and cave in.

If Yaju's Aburame pupil had been by his side, he too would share this harrowing fate. The collapsing cave threatened to entomb them all in a suffocating tomb of earth and stone. The desperate struggle for survival had begun, as the darkness of the cave closed in around them, and the ominous legacy of the stolen Byakugan loomed over their shattered surroundings.

After the collapse of the cave, an unknown entity had emerged from the ground, rising like a grotesque specter from the depths of the earth. Its form initially appeared to be composed of mud and clay, a grotesque mimicry of a human shape. But then, with a rapid and unnatural transformation, its body shifted and solidified, assuming the semblance of a regular human. However, any attempt to discern its true identity was thwarted by a featureless mask that concealed its visage, leaving only a sense of unease in its wake.

With an eerie calmness, the masked man pressed his hand to his ear, activating a hidden Bluetooth headphone. The voice that emanated from the device was cold and detached, betraying no emotion as it communicated with a mysterious figure referred to as 'boss.' "Like you predicted, boss," the masked man's voice crackled through the airwaves, "reinforcements showed up, but no need to worry; they've been pulverized. I'll collect DNA samples from their bodies and bring them back to the facility."

With that, the enigmatic figure began to stride purposefully toward the debris, its intentions and allegiances hidden behind that impenetrable mask. The unsettling presence lingered in the aftermath of the cave's collapse, leaving a trail of questions and mysteries in its wake.
1680561136186-png.2973

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
72278ee7198510456bf84a4aae869604.png

In the ethereal realm that interweaves with the physical world, where the boundary between the living and the afterlife is blurred, a group of paranormal spirits materialized. These spirits, remnants of souls with unfinished business, were bound by a common purpose: to deliver a message that had transcended the veil of existence. These spectral entities, whose forms were translucent and ephemeral, congregated near the Gold District's borders. Their presence was marked by a gentle, eerie luminescence, casting an otherworldly glow on the surroundings. Though they lacked corporeal bodies, their collective will and determination were tangible. Tessa, the president of the Gold District and a master of the Koyami Clan's Soul Release Kekkei Genkai, had summoned these spirits to convey a message to some of the hidden villages. She had crafted a bounty scroll targeting the Shimo Clan as a request from her brother-in-law, a formidable and enigmatic group with secrets that had threatened the peace of the Grass District. Tessa understood the urgency of her message, and these spirits were her chosen emissaries. With a solemn nod, Tessa transmitted her thoughts and intentions to the spirits. Their spectral forms flickered, acknowledging her command. In an instant, they began their journey through the spirit realm, an otherworldly dimension with no fixed laws of space or time. As they traversed this supernatural realm, the spirits encountered surreal landscapes, composed of fractured memories and echoes of past events. The spirits moved with an eerie grace, their passage marked by a gentle, otherworldly wind. They navigated through the ever-shifting, kaleidoscopic terrain, guided by an instinctual knowledge of their destinations. Eventually, they approached the threshold that separated the spirit realm from the mortal world.

Spirits: There, on the outskirts of Konohagakure, Kusagakure, and Kumogakure, the 3 ghostly being split off into 3 different locations. These beings found the perfect location—a wall near the cities busiest streets. The spirit converged upon the wall. In unison, going completely unnoticed due to its highly translucent figure began to inscribe the bounty scroll onto the surface, its touch leaving an ephemeral mark that transcended both the physical and spiritual realms. As the last stroke of the message was completed, the spirits' glow intensified, their purpose fulfilled. The message for the three districts was now etched into their walls, awaiting discovery by those who could decipher its meaning.

View attachment 3493
(Note: Wanted for the assassination attempt on lord Kusakage, Xaio Tendo. Clan members hail from the Mist District and have symbiotic hosts as their Kekkei Genkai. Search for the clan crest and eliminate every member of the clan with no remorse and return with DNA samples.)

With a final, melancholic wisp, the spirits began to fade. Their mission accomplished, they slowly dissipated into the ether, returning to the realm beyond the veil. As they vanished from existence, their ethereal journey served as a testament to the interplay between the living and the spirit world, a phenomenon that remained a mystery to many but a profound reality for those who possessed the unique abilities of the Koyami Clan.
72278ee7198510456bf84a4aae869604.png

Yatoru

Mythical
1696811535174.png

Xaio Tendo The Kusakage.jpg

1696811554489.png

As the Kusakage sat and watched the outcome of the Chunin Exam's first part, his mind seemed puzzled on how so many Genin made it through but one failed. Though what was more so perplexing was this Uzumaki Child, something about that child peaked Xaio's interest, as if lighting a flame in his eyes. Slowly leaning towards the desk as his fingers intertwined, the Kusakage sat watching as he'd see the Uzumaki's name at last, Shinsuke Uzumaki. It was quite an interesting name, well to say the least. His current attire being foreboading and ominous, not truly that of a kusakage especially one of his stature. His onyx eyes observing the screen in his office, as the door slowly opened; revealing a Scarlet haired woman dressed in special garbs used to restrain her chakra. This woman was Xaio Tendo's wife; a person in whom he consults too when needed, and in her arms was an outfit of the Tendo Clan's Elite Force, the Shirai Ryu. Blue garbs garnished with a tail coat, Leather shoulder pauldrens and straps. Observing his wife, he'd let out a gentle smile;​
"Never expected you to bring me that... Alpha. What is the reason?"
But as she approached his desk, setting it upon it; Alpha Tendo spoke with quite a calm and warm tone, one in which always brings peace to Xaio,​
"As a Kage, you should dress appropriately; your father wanted you to have this. We had the Elder Fabricator stitch in the Kusakage Sigil on the back. Do remember to thank her for all her hard work."
Like a voice of Reason, Xaio slowly stood, removing his cloak and shirt to reveal the scar carved into his flesh, his hand extending out grabbing the new Attire, he'd start by putting on the elbow long fingerless gloves, then the actual coat which possessed a short sleeve for his left arm but a long sleeve for the right. Its brilliant blue color seemed to compliment his natural appearance as he slowly looked at himself in his standing mirror, or body mirror as his wife slowly stood behind him speaking with such kind words,​
"Now you look like a true Kage of the Grass District, and Leader of the Tendo Clan. With your shorter hair, it truly suits you my darling."
Alpha Line art.jpg

This being said, Xaio turned towards his wife, speaking with a calm tone,​
"Alpha, I'd like you to have a message sent to the Hokage. I'd like to take that Uzumaki boy into our village, I'm thinking about adopting him. Something about him peaks my interest."
This said, Alpha nodded before leaving the office to send out a messenger Bird towards the Leaf District. One offering a Transfer of Shinsuke Uzumaki after the Chunin exams conclude to the Grass District, with a fee being paid of 100,000 Ryo. Hopefully the Hokage is as generous as they say he is.
1696812385689.png