Stone District

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
45b7a39b6143f55daccabbde4bc6f2f0.png

Kaminari, a kunoichi known for her unique abilities in transportation and gravity manipulation, had chosen to stay on the fringes of the intense battle between the Hyuuga forces and the formidable duo of Itami, the Tsuchikage, and the young prodigy Yudoku from the Kamizuru clan. Her role became pivotal in the aftermath, where her skills proved most valuable — evacuating large groups of citizens to safety. Manipulating the weight of everyone she touched, she granted them the ability to soar through the air and created trampolines for swift and efficient mid-air travel.

As she safely relocated the last group of citizens, Kaminari's nimble form sprinted back to the battlefield, kunai in hand. To her surprise, the fierce confrontation had already come to an end. Amid the battlefield's aftermath, where Hanako's Byakugan was being extracted and her body sealed, Kaminari approached Itami and Yudoku with a mix of relief and determination. "Thank Goodness, Lord Itami, Lady Yudoku, you are safe," she expressed, her voice resonating with genuine concern.

Observing the battlefield with a discerning gaze, Kaminari recognized the transformation within Yudoku. The young Kamizuru had tapped into a newfound strength, showcasing the potential for leadership within the Stone District. It was clear that today's events had unleashed a different side of her, and Kaminari felt a sense of responsibility to nurture this newfound power.

However, her attention shifted to Takashi Hyuuga, who bore the same eyes as the attacker. Reacting swiftly, Kaminari pulled a kunai from her pouch and, with a swift flick of chakra, altered its weight, causing it to move at a blinding speed. She awaited Takashi's response or a directive from Itami, her eyes sharp and focused. "What's our next move, Lord Itami?" she inquired, ready for whatever challenges lay ahead.

aae642635225697c7d3b17704de19157.png

Post Order: Hanako -> Itami -> Kaminari -> Yudoku -> Xaio -> Takashi ( When Ready )
Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 2

Baldhead

Chunin
Staff member

1000003853.png

Sitting atop the gate, Takashi looks out over the battlefield with his Byakugan, his sharp eyes catching sight of several Shinobi helping to evacuate civilians to safety. But also a smaller group of ANBU and medical ninjas are ready to enter the battlefield and among them are also a few with sealing scrolls, probably a team of experienced shinobi that will seal the other Hyūga. He briefly acknowledges their presence before focusing back on the unfolding battle and those involved in it. The Tsuchikage and even the Kusakage fight together against the wild Hyūga, aided by a kunoichi/Yudoku strategist who appears to be planning the capture of her.

Without involving himself in the fight and choosing to observe as he already knows that it is a fight that will end in loss for the mad Hyūga. The combination of the attacks gradually overwhelms her and suddenly an explosion is created and a wave of heat extends in all directions, reaching Takashi as well. This shows the end and the final blow that ends the fight in the stone district.. for now. Observing the mixed groups of shinobi run directly in and begin to do their respective missions but one thing stands out. Takashi notices something unusual. The sight of the two Byakugan being taken out of the Hyūga's head causes Takashi to rise to his feet by pure instinct, catching the attention of Itami, the Tsuchikage. Unsure if Itami will question his involvement in the recent events, Takashi slowly raises his hands in surrender.

However, when Itami signals for him to approach, he lowers his arms and quickly makes his way to the Tsuchikage and kneels respectfully. Listening to Itami's words, Takashi calms down as he looks towards the man in front of him. What Takashi mostly sees is the chakra aura surrounding Itami and his skin has a reddish color and fully white eyes which seem to be lacking pupils. Possibly a side effect of the chakra pills he took earlier, however, Takashi doesn't have time to think more about it before something surprising happens. Out of the corner of his eyes, he sees another kunoichi who is preparing to throw a kunai at him. Knowing that he can easily avoid it now when he sees her with his heightened perception. Takashi starts to rise from the ground just before Kaminari throws the kunai, Takashi disappears and fades away from her sight just to reappear in front of her in a blur of motion. Quickly closing their distance by using the body flicker technique and placed himself just 1 meter in front of her and placed one hand on her wrist to halt the momentum. Once he hears Itami and feels his gaze on his back, he responds immediately, " The Lord Hokage has tasked me with retrieving the Hyūga in your custody. I apologize for not intervening in the battle, but my interference would have placed myself in the way, given the circumstances," Takashi explains calmly, maintaining his vigilance on Kaminari.

1000004222.png

Location: Leaf District (leaving) -> Stone District (Iwagakure)
Order: Itami -> Yudoku -> Xaio -> Takashi

header.png

Banner1.png

As the dust began to settle and the smoke began to clear, Yudoku's other clone dissolves back into it's liquid honey state, travelling all the way back to the host and absorbing into her skin. She closes her eyes, taking a few deep breaths to steady her breathing before leaning back against the wall that still had the honey left behing that was able to launch her other clone in time to catch and trap the possessed Hyuga. She smiles and raises her hand, the honey being attracted like metal to a magnet and travelling till it absobs into her skin. Lifting that hand up to block out the sun, Yudoku also inspects her hand and the wonders of her clans abilities before looking at the sky itself. "Were you watching Father..? Mother..? Am I making you proud...?" Her voice was soft, distant as she looked back at her hand, bringing it down closer to her face and escaping to her thoughts.

Iwa_divider.png

This was the first time she put her life on the line for not just the Stone District but for the entire Kamizuru Clan. Granted, their reputation isn't as bad as it once was, but this was a real accomplishment for her, for them. Not only did she fulfil her duty as a kunoichi of this great district, but maybe even restored the kind of reputation that Ishikawa, the first Tsuchikage who founded Iwagakure and was a member of the Kamizuru Clan, once had. The years of extra training and preparation she went through to stand tall and strong like this, allowed her to prove she was up to the task and worthy of representing and leading her clan, following in her fathers footsteps.
Yudoku pushes off the wall as she looks up, coming back to what's going on outside of her and walk toward Lord Itami just as he and the Medic and Sealing teams finish sealing the Hyuga in the honey cocoon and her eyes in a scroll. She smiles as she sees a familiar face running towards them "I'm happy you're okay too!" exclaimed Yudoku with a smile on her face, as the young Hyuga in hiding makes himself known when Itami calls him forward.

The sudden reaction from Kaminari as the new arrivals prescence causes an even quicker reaction from the Hyuga, putting the other shinobi in the area on high alert. Yudoku steps forward quickly, placing a hand on Kaminari's shoulder and offering a soft smile to ease any nerves she may have towards the newcomer before looking from her to the Hyuga.
"Something someone who is not looking for a fight would do. Just how we are not, right Kaminari?" emphasizing the word 'not' the first time, reassuringly to Kaminari. "Im sure Lord Itami can assure you of that if not me. We're all still quite a bit.. on edge, aren't we Lord Kage?"

With a smile he goes on to announce to everyone, including the elders and other counsel members that had been making their way down, that he would be leaving for Konoha to deal with the what had happened that day, congratulating Yudoku on playing a pivotal role in their victory and leaving a list of things that needed to be done in his abscence with the Elders and--

Iwa_divider.png

"ME?! You really think leaving the running of an ENTIRE village to a FIFTEEN year old is the best idea Lord Kage?????!!" Although knowing the more intricate things would most likely be dealt with by themselves, The Elders seem to agree as they mutter to themselves, probably not as willing to voice their own concerns quite as loudly as Yudoku just did. Everyone who wasn't involved in the counsel, an elder or Takashi and Kaminari, had gone to start on any of the number of tasks that were already given by Lord Itami. Yudoku, already embarrassed at the attention of being called a hero was having a hard time coming to terms with being given a much much bigger job than she ever expected to get. "I was lucky to make it out of their alive! I-i appreciate your confidence in leading my clan.. but the village..? What makes you think I'm cut out for something like this..?"
Banner2.png

Order: Itami -> Yudoku -> Xaio ->Kaminari ->Takashi
Skip Points: 2​

Yatoru

Mythical
1708735954477.png

Xaio Tendo Kusakage.jpg

1708736053843.png

As the clones attack combo'd off of the Tsuchikages assault its body dispersed in a plumage of smoke, the original body standing quite some distance away observing, as if taking in information seemed satisfied with the over all outcome and Information he had gathered from this request of assistance. His glowing blue eye fixated on all the parties involved, including the newest addition from what can be determined as a shinobi of the leaf. By watching, Xaio continued to gather the information needed, the damage to the village, the state of the Hyuuga woman who was being sealed by the Tsuchikages sealing team and the newest individual hailing from the Leaf district. Yet as this information is connected, Xaio remembered a similar situation back in the Sand, when the strange individuals hailing from shadows attacked, it was but another district which possessed a tailed beast, and by this connection Xaio only had a single question; "Was their target the tailed beasts?" Putting his question aside, in but a flickering instant his body displaced from its location appearing close to the Tsuchikage and others, after their brief communication with one another as the Tendo Kage hailing from the Grass stood, his single grey eye and glowing blue eye staring down each individual before alas speaking with but a calm tone,​
"It is quite a relief that the damages were not greatened during this skirmish and that we managed to capture the Hyuuga woman. So I suppose you Lord Tsuchikage wish to have a meeting with Lord Hokage am I correct to assume this?"
This being said with such calmness it would be unsettling to those of the Jonin and lower rank, as if two powerhouses were now about to stare each other down, the mere gaze from the Kusakages left eye seemed unnatural, its glow ominous and frightening with no intention of Genjutsu at play, just a mere sensation that would creep up ones spine. For this would be the first time a shinobi outside the grass would come face to face with the mysterious Dojutsu, the Jikangan.
1708736915317.png

Baldhead

Chunin
Staff member

1000003853.png

1000001722.png

After acting on Kaminari's movement by stopping her hand from throwing the kunai, Takashi notices one thing. The focus of the present Shinobi towards him. This doesn't surprise him, given the recent attack by another Hyūga. Slowly retracting his hand from her wrist as Yudoku arrives, Takashi acknowledges her arrival with a nod as their eyes meet for a brief moment. Understanding the gravity of the situation and how it would appear in front of the people around. "It was merely a reflex on my part to take action," he explains, bowing respectfully to both Yudoku and Kaminari as a gesture of apology.

As he rises again, Takashi turns his attention back to Itami and begins to walk towards him with light steps again. "I am ready to head back whenever you are, Lord Tsuchikage," he offers, prepared to return. However, before Takashi even gets back to Itami, a new person suddenly appears. It’s the Kusakage, the man Takashi saw aiding Itami in delivering the final blow to the wild Hyūga. Initially, Takashi presumed the man had perished in the attack, but it seems it was merely a clone that executed the fire-like technique.

Takashi halts in mid-step, taken aback by the Kusakage's sudden arrival. "Where did he come from?” Takashi wonders, questioning if it was a standard body flicker. Yet, the speed was too extraordinary even for that. “No, it went too fast even for that..” His Byakugan directly detects the unique eye that the Kusakage has. The chakra from the man and the eye is of a higher degree than the other Jōnin level shinobi present. Takashi's own kekkei genkai focuses intently on the eye, prompting him to swallow nervously. Even without knowledge of its ability or abilities, Takashi understands that it poses a threat that he cannot face without caution.

1000001722.png

Itami

Jonin

f641da44645e96aa4af25fe3ed052aa5.png

b619b76d62dc6a26fff7ea048c85cac5.png

No matter the interactions around Itami, he didn't take his eyes off Hanako's Byakugan. His Sealing ANBU brought them directly to Itami. While the Gold masked ANBU stood in the four-pillar formation around Hanako's armless and legless body. Well, the limbs were still there, however, her bones were dust and her chakra points exploded. She'd never likely use gentle fist style again. Not unless she can get help from a healer beyond Itami's comprehension. Her spine had also been affected, She would be in a wheelchair and blind if she ever recovered from this. Itamai's Healing ANBU made sure she stayed alive. Sighing to himself and rubbing his temples he would speak to himself.

He didn't ignore anyone, he was just using his first few seconds of slowing down to think of his next immediate move.
"What would you want me to do, Sae."

Itami would close his eyes and then look over to the Kusakage. "Yes, I'll be traveling to the location of the ANBU I sent to the Hokage shortly. I've seen your speed first hand, so I'm sure you'll meet me there in no time at all." Walking over to where Yudoku tood flabbergasted. "Yudoku, who else is there? The Jonin and ANBU are spread so thin I couldn't tell you where they are. Our people are strong, they'll help guide you right, Listen to what they need immediately, and don't spread yourself thin. Don't worry about the paperwork, and if you don't know what to do ask the council of elders. " He would then look over to Takashi, the Hyuga dressed in traditional Konohagakure attire. "I'll take you and the Hyuga we have captured back, now. We should get this business over with quickly. If someone was able to attack us, and Xaio has experienced these invaders before, it is simple to assume other Districts were attacked. A Summit will likely be called soon. We should extract as much information out of this Hyuga woman as quickly as we can. As much as that kid freaks me out, No one's better than that blonde brat who hovers over Lord Suzaku like a weird bug. Plus my son is most likely found his way to the Leaf District and no doubt Suzaku is pissed I endangered his village. The moment those invaders realized my son, the Four Tails host wasn't in the village they abandoned their destruction and left one lone invader to 'clean up'" Itami made air quotes as he smirked at the sealed Hyuga woman.

Itami sat his hand on his chin. " Since they were able to send This Hyuga male to aid in their renegade Hyuga Woman, it's safe to assume Leaf wasn't attacked yet. Which means it's either on the way or this whole invasion was just to scout the lands and see where the tailed beasts are located, capturing them now was just a cherry on top of their vile plans." There it was, Itami's genius-level intelligence decoding the entire attack in a moment of clarity. Although there was the possibility he was wrong, a likelihood of twenty-five percent he figured. Then there was always the chance; "Everything they did could have also been a bluff. De acuerdo! he shouted as he slapped his hands together. Mystery Hyuga man of the leaf, let's solve this mystery. "

Itami would walk over to Takashi and place his hand on his shoulder, guiding him towards Hanako.

"Never tried taking more than two people with my technique, so you'll have to meet us there Lord Kusakage. "

If Takashi allowed Itami to guide him via Itami's hand on Takashi's shoulder he would place his left hand on Hanako's head. The ANBU and Elders quickly stepped away form Itami as his Chakra surged once more. This time it created a large flash and boom of smoke and fissures as they instantly disappeared.

b619b76d62dc6a26fff7ea048c85cac5.png

Location: Earth District -> Traveling to Leaf District Secret Hideout
Post Order: Hanako -> Itami -> Yudoku -> Xaio -> Takashi

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Akashi Yamazaki.png

img_3105-png.3657

Clad in his own unique outfit with the signature Iwa headband, Akashi began to feel quite uneasy as he started his journey back home from a nearby river just outside the village gates. Though, he didn't feel as bad as he would have normally as this feeling of unease would be lightened by the company of two unexpected companions. Perched atop his head was a three-toed box turtle, its curious gaze peering out from beneath the shelter of its shell; Then a Eastern long-necked turtle rested on the top of the turtle shell strapped to his back, seemingly content with the journey it was now on. As Akashi reached the gates of the village, his breath caught in his throat at the sight of devastation that greeted him. Buildings lay in ruins, their once proud structures reduced to rubble and ash. But amidst the chaos, Akashi's keen eyes spotted a familiar figure disappearing into the shadows. His father, a seasoned shinobi whose strength and wisdom had always been his guiding light, suddenly vanished alongside two others, with one seeming to be unconcious. Confusion knitted furrows into Akashi's brow as he watched the trio vanish from sight. Questions swirled within his mind like restless spirits, seeking answers amidst the chaos that surrounded him. Turning towards the heart of the village, Akashi quickened his pace, out of worry for the rest of his family. Eventually, he found himself closing in on his mother, Sae Yamazaki, amidst the ruins.
Akashi: Mother!... Good, you seem to be fine, but where are Daiko & Taichi?! Don't tell me something happened to them!

As he awaited her answer, Akashi's eyes fell upon a figure that stood tall amidst the devastation being praised for her efforts against the threat that was responsible for the damages to his home. The young Yamazaki approached her with a sense of reverence, staring at the girl and maintaining his emotionless expression which was hidden underneath the unusually high collar of his jacket before speaking out to show gratitude towards her.

Akashi: Yudoku, thank you. For aiding my father, Lord Itami in protecting the village, I won't forget your efforts and bravery.

And as the echoes of his words faded into the night, Akashi Yamazaki stood amidst the ruins of his home, his spirit unbroken, his resolve unwavering in the face of adversity. Deep down, Akashi knew that the next time something like this were to happen, he'd be there to take part in the action. However, his first steps are gain more skill in combat for his own acceptance and make a name for himself outside of being one of the sons of Lord Tsuchikage.
img_3105-png.3657

Location: Stone District (River) -> Stone District (Iwagakure)
Post Order: Akashi -> Yudoku -> ???

Yatoru

Mythical
1709308471408.png

Xaio Tendo Kusakage.jpg

1709308488735.png

As the Kusakage stared down the standing hyuuga, his right eye glowed with such a brillant Cerulean hue borderlining that of Cyan; and though visually seeing the confliction and struggle to grasp at the Kusakages abilities Xaio slowly turned towards Itami, the Tsuchikage before he'd make his departure towards the leaf,​
"I shall be returning to my district, Assuming that a summit will be called, I will be glad to attend after some business of mine is concluded. Till then Itami Yamazaki I bid thee farewell... Also Hyuuga child, it is impolite to stare without saying a word."
This being stated as a flicker of white heat and flames began pouring from the feet of the kusakage, a thin membrane of kinetic force flowed around the Tendo Leader as he shot out towards the sky above, his trajectory aiming towards the location of the Grass district. Like a shooting star, he soared through the air by propelling himself with his Kekkei Genkai Technique, speeds so fast it almost seemed like a blur being trailed by a tail of flames. And though as he vanished through the sky, things would seem quite unsettling to Xaio, for this was the second invasion of the shadow realm and by such a notion he'd need to progress his power by learning the last two techniques of his clans Nova Release Kekkei Genkai... Two powerful techniques only deemed worthy by the Leaders of the Tendo clan to use.
1709308875127.png

Post Order: Hanako -> Itami -> Xaio -> Takashi

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

Kaminari, a mix of exhaustion and relief etched on her features, found solace in the support of Yudoku. However, her momentary respite was interrupted by the realization that Takashi, tasked with escorting the cursed Hyuuga back to Konohagakure, had vanished. "Lord Itami..." she began to shout, but her words dissipated in the air as he disappeared from sight. Left to face the aftermath, Kaminari took stock of her surroundings, greeted by the presence of a few Anbu, Yudoku, the Kamizuru princess, and Akashi, Itami's second son. Engaging in a moment of light banter with the genin, Kaminari couldn't help but tease Akashi aka ‘Turtle neck’ about his impeccable timing, given the chaos that unfolded in the village. "Listen up," she asserted, her tone shifting to one of urgency. "With both Itami and Taichi absent, we're at a disadvantage. Yudoku, can you disperse your bees to provide visual surveillance around the village?" Her dissatisfaction lingered, the battle's conclusion leaving an unsettled tension in the air, and Kaminari, determined to maintain vigilance, rallied her comrades for the challenges that might still lie ahead.

aae642635225697c7d3b17704de19157.png

Order: Yudoku -> Kaminari -> Akashi

header.png

Banner1.png

~Listen While You Read :)~
Lord Itami's words rang in Yudoku's ears. He's right. With the ANBU and Jonin spread out across the continent in dealing with the crisis, there needed to be someone whose willing to step up and bring the people of Stone District together. They are strong, resilient and needed to be reminded of that after such a devastating blow to their district. The decision was an easy one. "Okay. I'll do it. I'll do it for Stone." she asserted confidently, her back straightening out as she spoke.
From the corner of her eye, Yudoku notices a shadow running in towards her and those around her. She turns her head to see the familiar young face of Lord Kage's middle child, Akashi. A feeling of relief washed over her, "I'm happy you were safe and out of harms way. I only did what was necessary as a Kunoichi of this resilient district of our. I wish I could give you good new but.. Your mother, Lady Sae.. She's missing but i promise you, we'll find her."
Her attention is caught by Kaminari, "That's a great idea Lady Kaminari. We need all the eyes we can get." With that said and her hair still unraveled from the fight, she brings her hands up on either side on her neck, her fingers combing through her hair as she flipped it out.
giphy.gif
This simple movement awakens dozens of her bees again that fly free from their home and into the skies above them. With a soft smile she spoke to them, "Thank you for all you've done for us thus far.. please help us again; spread wide and find survivors. Help lead us to the injured and check the surrounding area for any traces of Lady Sae. Will you help us?" The chorus of buzzing in the air gave her their answer. This was their home too, of course they'll help. They quickly dispersed in every direction, their buzzing also calling out to their kin that resided in the giant Black Cherry Tree in the Kamizuru compound, swarms of bees and wasps emerging to play their part.
Looking back at her comrades with determination in her eyes, Yudoku was ready to face what comes next. "Let's get to work."

Order: Yudoku -> Kaminari -> Akashi