Leaf District

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
ba0bb34a656229678a6c4718971def79.png

The tension was almost tangible as Inoka, locked eyes with Tenbo. His gaze was piercing, a silent testament to the weight of responsibility now resting on his shoulders. With a measured exhale, Inoka sought to steady his nerves, his mind racing through the annals of Konoha's history and the actions of its former leaders. Inoka’s thoughts drifted to Tobirama Senju, a brilliant shinobi whose legacy was tainted by his prejudiced policies towards the Uchiha clan, policies that sowed the seeds of dissent and tragedy within the village. He also pondered the tenure of Naruto Uzumaki—revered as one of the most powerful Hokage, yet whose leniency and deep bond with Sasuke Uchiha had led to significant consequences, including widespread chaos and destruction. These reflections on the past Hokage shaped his resolve not to repeat their mistakes. Another thought briefly dominated his reflections—the recent loss of Mugen Uchiha, a figure close to Tenbo. This event highlighted the ever-present curse of hatred that seemed to shadow the Uchiha, a legacy Inoka hoped to help mend for the sake of the village's future.

Snapping back from his reverie, Inoka finally spoke, his voice tinged with a blend of authority and empathy. "A friend, huh? Friends do not work against each other..." he started, letting the words hang in the air momentarily. "I heard about Mugen. I am sorry to hear that. We haven't seen eye to eye, but I'd hope his death showed you that there is an enemy greater than you and I." His words were sincere, a genuine expression of condolence and a call to unity in the face of common threats.
Screenshot_2024-09-27_064530.png

As Tenbo absorbed his words, Inoka moved towards his desk, the afternoon sunlight casting his figure in a stark relief against the backdrop of his office. The murmur of the gathered shinobi fell to a hush, anticipating his speech. Clearing his throat, Inoka began, his initial voice cracking under the weight of his new role, then steadying into a confident timbre. "I...sorry, this is all new to me. Master Suzaku appointed me as Hokage, and I'm still questioning his decision, but I've always made sure to do anything that advances and protects the village and I plan to continue to do that." He paused, letting the gravity of his words sink in before continuing. "Recently, the Gokage met and discussed the global attacks each village has faced. Each village faced major losses. The Gokage all agreed that we would create unified teams hailing from each of the five nations, and send you out on missions to investigate and retrieve any information connected to the Shadow Realm. Konoha has won every battle due to its intel, and with me now as Hokage, I would like to know every minuscule detail. It's imperative that we work together—not for our selfish desires. There most likely won't be a world to come back to if we do not work together."

His voice, though firm, carried a sense of urgency that resonated with everyone present. It was a call to arms, an invocation of unity and vigilance. As Inoka concluded, he hoped the office would be filled with a renewed sense of purpose. The shinobi were now under direct orders of the Shinobi Alliance, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

f07f497f7fc64d1cc322d03ecbb37f3f.png

Current Location: Hokage Office
Posting Order: Inoka/Ayame → Tenbo → Hanawa Hyūga → Tentai → Sentaro → Takashi Hyūga → Hayate Hyūga
(Be advised this isn't a strict posting and can post as frequent as you like)
Posting Time Limit: 1 - 2 Days
Skip Points: 3​

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
f3009f2dee0eb5c5ce403d97d3161eca.png

The Mysterious Man's - Mind Mystical Palm Transmission Technique
5c607937e9224f7ba0652d8c412e2ede.png

In the dimly lit confines of the Interrogation building, a figure flickered into existence from the shadows, the soft glow of light green crystal eyes piercing through the darkness. Wrapped securely in an ebony scarf marked with intricate fuinjutsu seals disguising the summoner's chakra signature to its fabrication, so there is no connection, the figure's human appearance was but a carefully crafted facade—beneath lay a puppet, engineered to resemble a jonin of Konoha. The unique scent of flowers clung to it, potent enough to linger on anything it touched, hinting at the identity of its creator.

Approaching the motionless form of a Hanako Hyūga lying unconscious on the cold floor, the mysterious man moved with calculated precision, narrowing the distance between them. Its movements were smooth, almost too perfect, as it prepared to enact its assigned task. "Master Yaju, pardon the intrusion, my name is Inori" the masked man began, its deep unfamiliar voice devoid of any discernible emotion, yet respectful. "I was sent by Hokage Inoka to assist in practice and perhaps master a technique that might one day restore this woman's health."
933fd673f53b163eb4f9d07d29778ea9.jpg

His hands meticulously formed a rectangle, a specific sequence of hand signs rarely seen outside the most secretive circles of medical ninjutsu.
Channeling a surge of healing chakra, the jonin's aimed to direct this vital energy into the Hyuuga woman's body. The energy flowed from his hands, enveloping her in a soft, glowing aura that signified the healing process. It was an experimental technique, one that pushed the boundaries of medical ninjutsu by attempting remote healing—a method still unproven and highly complex.

As the mysterious jonin maintained its focus, sending steady waves of chakra into the woman's battered form, it remained uncertain whether the effort would yield success. The room held its breath and the woman's body surrounded by medical ninja to assist if the jutsu were a failure. Those in attendance were waiting to see if the Hyuuga would show any sign of recovery, a test of both the jonin's skill and the innovative technique it wielded.

c4dc2f3c94ef1ead516f4755c53250c1.png
Current Location: Konoha Intelligence Division Building
Posting Order: Mysterious Man - Yaju Aburame (Be advised this isn't a strict posting and can post as frequent as you like)
Skip Points: 3

LucianRedgrave

Legendary
77ae6376382c3ded33933be7108c142a.png

The inuzuka’s room within the interrogation facility wasn’t much to gawk at or even much to consider at all. It was like an orphanage for those on four legs. Yaju was among some of the few remaining Inuzuka which meant he was nothing more than an ill appointed leader with no real want for the title itself. He was amongst some of the oldest clansmen remaining. He sat on what could only be described as a self prescribed gilded throne which incidentally was none other than Jujin his most trusted partner and longest running packmate. The pair nestled in perfectly in their comfortable position and yet despite the lack of decorum within what stood as the Inuzuka compound Yaju found himself beset by what could only be described as perfumed bandit. Jujin and Yaju’s nostrils flared at the potent scent only to have the figure in question unbeknownst to itself under the watchful gaze of the rest of Yaju’s pack. Where this figure slunk from the shadows their own noses smelling this figure long before it found itself loosing words from its would be lips like arrows from a bow. Their bestial eyes, Yaju’s included glowed in the dim light as they sat watching the figure in question.

His blackened metal fangs twinkled in what light did shine down on his position in the room as he ran his tongue along his teeth, almost bored listening to the figures' words. He almost wanted to interject when the figure in question called him “Master”. He thought to stifled a scoff at the thought of being in charge of anyone but the hounds he called his own. He knew it was always a potential duty of someone in his position but he despised the idea of something so esoteric.

He responded with a cold tone almost uninterested in the prospect that was to come. “A corpse is best left alone son, just don’t fuck it up or you’ll be right there with her. Jujin huffed at the sound of voices as he was trying to maintain the nap he was taking. His head lay perfectly over his massive paws. Yaju watched with his lilac hues trained on the pair in question. He had a hunch on exactly who it was standing before him or rather who this figure belonged to but he played Koi so as to not ruin the surprise for the figure in question.
77ae6376382c3ded33933be7108c142a.png

Reigetsu

Simonsgift.png

It was a fine afternoon, far too quiet afternoon across the Shinobi Continent many were on edge while others were getting prepared for the next invasion but Baiyō, was busy training at Third Training Ground, using the training dummies as targets, striking it with her gentle fist and Byakugan active, imagining its an enemy from a faraway land, coming to conquer her home and she was tasked to eliminate it, so she spent most of the late morning training her body and mind as a shinobi. As the afternoon came with the sun shining bright in the sky, Baiyō looked up sweating from the light training she gave herself. She quickly sat down, opened her water bottle, and opened a handcrafted wooden lunch box her father made, filled with rice, bento beans, and Wagyu beef drenched in spicy dark sauce. Baiyō was content with her evening, getting training in but wanted to train with her cousins, Takashi and Hayate left to the Hokage Office while she opted to train alone until they get back, hopefully it’s soon. Getting up and cleaning after herself, Baiyō then expects the dummy to see all the indent from her strikes, she felt pleased with herself.​
Baiyō: Maybe i can get Takashi and Hayate to run twelve laps around the compound and do some push-ups with me later.
Current Location: Third Training Ground
Posting Order: Takashi Hyuga → Hayata Hyuga → Baiyō Hyuga
Skip Points: 3

Last edited:

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
f3009f2dee0eb5c5ce403d97d3161eca.png

In the dimly lit chamber of the Konoha Interrogation Unit, Inori maintained a composed posture as he sat cross-legged near Hanako Hyuuga, whose still form lay on a low pallet covered with a soft, white sheet. His eyes, reflecting a deep concentration, rarely blinked as he channeled a steady flow of chakra, which glowed with a subtle green light indicative of medical ninjutsu.

As Inori continued his meticulous work, his mentor, Master Yaju, observed from a few steps away, arms crossed and expression unreadable. The room was filled with a tense anticipation, as the outcome of Inori's experimental technique could mark a significant advancement in medical ninjutsu, or a setback if it failed."Master Yaju, I hear your concerns, but if I could master this technique, Konoha would be advancing medical ninjutsu like never seen before," Inori responded without breaking his concentration, his voice steady yet filled with a resolve that resonated quietly in the room. His hands, formed into a precise mudra that resembled a rectangle, facilitated the delicate control of chakra that wove through Hanako's body, targeting the most damaged areas to stimulate recovery. The technique Inori employed was indeed reminiscent of the Mystical Palm Technique but with a deeper integration of chakra into the patient’s body, aiming not only to heal physical injuries but also to mend internal ailments and potentially fractured mental states. This tiered approach required an exceptional level of chakra precision and control, traits that Inori had honed.

Each pulse of his chakra seemed to seep deeper into Hanako’s system, accelerating the natural healing processes at a cellular level. Though the room was cool, beads of sweat appeared on Inori’s forehead, indicative of the mental and physical strain the technique imposed on him. Yet, his resolve did not waver, his belief in the potential of his jutsu fueling his perseverance. The possibility of being able to heal while simultaneously engaging in combat could indeed revolutionize medical ninjutsu, making it as dynamic and fluid as the battles it sought to mend.

The outcome remained uncertain, but Inori's technique, fueled by dedication and a profound understanding of medical ninjutsu, held the promise of opening new avenues in medical ninjutsu in the shinobi world.

c4dc2f3c94ef1ead516f4755c53250c1.png

Current Location: Konoha Intelligence Division Building
Posting Order: Inori - Yaju Aburame (Be advised this isn't a strict posting and can post as frequent as you like)

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
55a0634168d107eb4c6f20cc0d26a309.png

6e6607d92724b05ef72b869d1cc86836.png

Water cascaded down, the steady drum of droplets against tile echoing in the compact space of the shower. This was Gyoken's refuge, a place where the weight of expectations could be washed away, if only momentarily. As the warm stream enveloped him, his thoughts churned with the relentless pressure of his recent failures. The disparaging words of his father, echoing like a haunting refrain in his mind, spurred a deep-seated frustration.

With a sudden movement fueled by angst, Gyoken's fist met the shower wall in a thud, his frustration spilling forth. "The rate I'm progressing is too darn slow. I need to get stronger immediately," he muttered sternly to himself, the words barely audible above the shower's hum. Shutting off the water, he shook vigorously, sending droplets scattering before grabbing a towel to dry off. Once dressed, he was a man on a mission. His steps were purposeful as he headed to the Hokage's office, his heart set on mastering new jutsu that could tilt the scales in his favor.

The Hokage's office was abuzz, a hive of activity as leaf shinobi crowded the space. Gyoken weaved through the throng, his eyes searching until they landed on a familiar figure. "Tentai-Senpai!" he shouted, his voice slicing through the clamor. He rushed over, enthusiasm unchecked. "I finally found you! When are you going to finally teach me some jutsu?" he blurted out, oblivious to the volume of his voice.

His gaze then shifted to a red-haired individual standing close to Tentai, a foreign presence that piqued his curiosity. "Whose the new kid?" Gyoken inquired, his inquiry rapid and pointed, as his black onyx eyes fixed on Sentaro, seeking answers in the bustling room.
6e6607d92724b05ef72b869d1cc86836.png

e7a70b157448112a983407c1bf0ea760.png

Current Location: Hokage Office
Posting Order: Inoka/Ayame → Tenbo → Hanawa Hyūga → Tentai → Sentaro → Takashi Hyūga → Hayate Hyūga → Gyoken Uchiha
(Be advised this isn't a strict posting and can post as frequent as you like)

Baldhead

Jonin
Staff member

Headshottaka.png

namtag_1.png

Takashi looked down at Hayate, who stood by his side, seemingly lost in thought. Afterward Takashi shifted his gaze to the crowd of shinobi gathered in the room. Quietly in his mind, Takashi began analyzing each individual standing in front of him. Within his head, countless scenarios played out as he visualized potential confrontations with each person. Using his knowledge of their abilities he mentally simulated battles over and over, creating and breaking down their thousands of possible attack patterns. It was a form of silent preparation, staying several steps ahead before any conflict had a chance to unfold.

But his mental training was abruptly interrupted when Hayate's voice cut through his thoughts. "Hey, Takashi... Do you think I have what it takes to become Hokage one day?" The question was one every shinobi in Konoha had asked themselves at some point. Takashi smiled softly, placing his hand atop Hayate's head and ruffling his hair. "I have no doubt you can accomplish it, Hayate."

With thar said, he removed his hand and began to step forward, away from the clan. "I'll go to congratulate our new Hokage. You should go find Baiyō. She hasn't been seen today and we've been busy preparing for this day." When Takashi moved through the crowd, his focus shifted to Inoka. He glided past the shinobi, weaving through the crowd, never brushing against a single person. It was almost as if he were performing a dance, his movements fluid and unimpeded.

Finally, he stood before Inoka, halting when he was only two meters away. His gaze was unwavering, focused intently on the new Hokage. For just a second, Takashi remained still before he took a deep breath, preparing to speak. "Greetings, on behalf of the entire Hyūga clan, I would like to say..." He paused, bringing his legs together and standing at attention before bowing deeply, hands at his sides. "Congratulations on bearing the title and burden of being the Hokage. I and the Hyūga clan, stand at your disposal, Lord Hokage." His words were firm and sincere, reflecting both respect and the unyielding loyalty of the Hyūga clan.

1000001661.png

Posting Order: Inoka/Ayame → Tenbo → Hanawa Hyūga → Tentai → Sentaro → Takashi Hyūga (Be advised this isn't a strict posting and can post as frequent as you like)
Post Time Limit (PTL): 1 to 2 Days.
Skip Points: lII

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

As Inoka concluded his announcement, the room fell into a hushed silence, the gravity of his words weighing heavily on everyone present. Some attendees were visibly motivated by the challenge ahead, eager to grow stronger, while others harbored fears for their safety in light of the impending threats. As the initial quiet began to give way to murmurs of conversation, Inoka, with a serious expression, pulled out a piece of paper and began to write.

"Given the seriousness of our situation, I am restructuring the squads. This reformation is designed to maximize each member's strengths and address their weaknesses effectively," Inoka announced, capturing the room's attention once more. He then proceeded to outline the new team assignments:

"Team 1 will now include Okami Kitsune, Kokezaru Sarugami, and Gyoken, with Yaju Inuzuka leading them. Team 2 will consist of Hayate Hyuuga, Daimaru Uchiha, and Otaru, under the guidance of Inori Yamanaka. Lastly, Team 3, led by Takashi Hyuuga, will be consist of Baiyo Hyuuga, Sentaro Uzumaki, and Jin Tendo."

Each name was mentioned with a deliberate pause, allowing the information to sink in among the listeners. Inoka’s strategic realignment of the teams was met with nods of approval for those who understood, as well as anxious glances for those who had not understand the teams strategically. Inoka would stay silent and smiling allowing those present to digest their new roles and the potential challenges that lay ahead.

Inoka's light emerald eyes would meet the gaze of Takashi and smile brightly. He considered Takashi as a trusted ally and scratched his head, "Thank you kindly Takashi-kun!" Inoka would respond. "After meeting with your team we need to speak" Inoka would relay the message to Takashi telepathically. Inoka's facial and body language would not give any indication that there was a private telepathic comm open.

f07f497f7fc64d1cc322d03ecbb37f3f.png

Posting Order: Inoka/Ayame → Tenbo → Hanawa Hyūga → Tentai → Sentaro → Takashi Hyūga (Be advised this isn't a strict posting and can post as frequent as you like)
Skip Points: lII​

Last edited:

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Hayate Hyuga.png

Hayate nodded, though his gaze lingered on the Hokage Tower for a few more moments. He admired Takashi’s unwavering faith in him on being able to accomplish such a great feat. Though as Takashi headed tp the Hokage office to congratulate Inoka, Hayate hesitated for a moment. With Takashi’s words echoing in his mind, Hayate quickly slipped through the crowd, making his way back to the estate. The atmosphere outside was celebratory, but his mind was focused on finding his cousin, Baiyo. She had been absent all morning as she didn't attend the greeting with the rest of the clan. Walking down the familiar streets of Konoha, Hayate’s pace quickened as he moved towards the Hyuga estate. The sun shone brightly overhead, casting long shadows as the afternoon stretched on. His sandals thudded lightly against the cobblestones as he passed by groups of villagers still buzzing with excitement. Eventually, he reached the grand entrance of the Hyuga compound, and he felt a sense of calm wash over him, but the absence of his cousin still weighed on him. The Hyuga estate was as imposing as ever, its high walls and ornate architecture a symbol of the clan’s prestige. The courtyard was quiet, with a few clan members milling about, but there was no sign of Baiyō.
She has to be here somewhere.

As he moved deeper into the estate, he spotted a few familiar faces—members of the branch family tending to their duties—but none of them seemed to have seen Baiyō. He crossed the stone garden, the carefully arranged rocks and trimmed plants adding to the serenity of the estate. But for Hayate, the tranquility only made the absence of his cousin more noticeable. Turning a corner, he finally spotted Baiyō’s training ground. It was a small, secluded part of the estate, tucked away behind the main buildings, where the cousins often trained together. Hayate felt a flicker of hope as he hurried towards it, his sandals crunching softly against the gravel. As he approached, his eyes spotted her training alone with a dummy. He remained silent as he observed her or a few moments before finally saying something to her.
You decided to stay here instead of tending Sensei Inokas rise to Hokage? You were supposed to go with the rest of the clan.

Posting Order: Hayate - Baiyo
Skip Points: III