Leaf District

Itami

Jonin

6cd253ab68ea78e600e48809b30cb0f7.png

Taichi looked at each Man as they spoke, the same blank expression was worn across Taichi. Although he was a Chunin now, he still had a small bit of Genin immaturity. This showed itself through this bored look on his face. Acknowledging the Lord Hokage saying Taichi was stuck here in better words; a sigh escaped Taichi before he set his arms crossed and behind his head once more.

" Well.... You got anything fun ta' do while I'm stuck here? What about trading secret jutsu? Is there anyone strong I can train with? Hey! What about Gyoken?! "

A fire for personality, Taichi would knowingly or unknowingly remind those aware and keen to it, of the firey personality those born in the Leaf District often imbue. A will of fire if you will. Taichi's dedication and almost hyper-shift in his attitude were drastic and unpredictable. Taichi was almost vibrating as he stood. Sometimes you forget there is a monster inside this child, eager for escape, waiting for a moment in the boy's life he falters and is weakened by the persuasiveness of the Tailed beast inside.

Posting Order: Ichijo-> Tachi-> Suzaku.
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days.
Skip Points: ll

ZimTheInvader

Mythical
Smaller Nozaru.png

c9889db7b2bdc5080b2cd8a36a21707f.png

Lost in his own world as if nobody else existed, the young monkey-like boy continued to hang there from the branch of the large vibrant tree enjoying the pleasant taste of the banana. For the Sarugami the most readily available source of food with the lush jungles and verdant mountains of Monkey Island were fruits, specifically peaches and bananas, which he seems to always have an endless supply of. While he ate he ignored the world around him, well that was until he heard the word Monkey which was directed at him by a redhead with dreads who while not possessing the normal features was clearly a member of the famous Uzumaki Clan, but why was this kid calling out to Kokezaru? Did he do something wrong? Was he trying to make friends? Kokezaru didn’t really know, but before he could reply and asked the boy anything he was cut off by another boy with blue hair and his eye hidden beneath his squinting.

The boy whose name he didn’t know seemed to be interested in training with Kokezaru, the Uzumaki with dreads and another Uzumaki boy he didn’t know. Unlike the rest Kokezaru had spent most of his life on Monkey island and only came to Konoha to become a shinobi before returning back to train. Sadly for him though the Chunin Exams had occurred while he was secluded in a cave atop Mount Ōmukade leading to his still being a genin and his lack of acquaintance with his fellow shinobi.

Hearing those words Kokezaru’s curiosity peaked, but unfortunately for this blue haired boy it was his day off and he planned to relax and enjoy nature. Kokezaru had planned to speak up and politely decline the boys off but the straight haired Uzumaki spoke up first replying to the blue haired boy only moments before they were approached by a shinobi sent by the Hokage to assign missions to the children. It was sudden and out of the blue, but it was a mission and Kokezaru wasn’t going to decline a mission. It was a short and sweet explanation where the 4 were split into two teams of two with the Uzumaki with dreads and the blue haired boy on one team and Kokezaru and the straight haired Uzumaki on the other.

Following this revelation Kokezaru would quickly finish off his banana before dropping from the branch he hung from and twisting his body as he fell to land perfectly upon his feet. “So, it seems like you and I are on a team for this mission. The name’s Kokezaru, what's yours?” asked Kokezaru as he approached the Uzumaki boy, his hands resting on the back of his head.

Dante'

Jonin
Shijo_Jonin.png

50ca6f388be32762eb471c2c17b5d03a.png

04cbd36a082ba48c4c670faa8ab83ba2.png

Nothing short of subjective, as the man stood there senselessly taking in the outpour of emotions which catapulted even more justification of change. A smirk came across the Uchiha’s face as the problematic Uchiha carried nothing but envy and darkness within his soul. It was something that loomed over him much like his shadowy past which was stricken and different in nature and name. His eyes continued to gleam with a fearsome resolve, nothing was the same as aggressive; he soared through trees this time with a deeper desire to cause damage and fatalities. The landscape would change as the heart convex as if it had an eye for itself.

With his sensei gone, his body stood perfectly still before gradually it began to fade away as if it was burning away. It started from head to toe, ripping away its very existence and engulfing into ashes as the foams gradually streaked away easily. “So this is how it feels to fully want power.” He stated as he disappeared out of sight and out of mind.

A gentleness would follow as his body began to resurface within the confines of the hidden leaf village better known as the Leaf District. The high spirited man stood on top of the building which allowed him to peak directly towards Hokage’s Compound. With both his hands within his pocket, the man searched for the person he has been after his whole life. That person who stood at the pinnacle of his life was his very own father, Ichijo Uchiha.
732523b29c3efd7f7c3ad56c27a91f53.png

Infront of Hokage's Compound.
Posting Order: Shijo/Anbu→ ???---> ???
Post Time Limit (PTL): 3 Days.
Skip Points: lll​

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
"Ugh," he exclaimed in annoyance, dreading the prospect of leaving the village. Otaru would much rather indulge in some food at this moment, despite not feeling hungry. Despite his small and diminutive frame, he consumed his meals with the voracity of a seasoned weightlifter. Perhaps it was attributable to his Uzumaki genetics, he mused, or maybe he was simply a glutton at heart. The sudden appearance of Ayame, the Hokage's advisor, caught him off guard. He wasn't well-versed in politics, but he reasoned that the absence of the adults must have prompted her to seek him and the others out. At least, that's what he speculated for a fleeting moment. That realization washed over him with a sigh as he consciously acknowledged that he was no longer a genin but had ascended to the rank of chunin. "Perhaps staying a genin would have been much easier - eh? No one want to lead a mission!" He fussed in a whiny tone, the sound carrying to the ears of nearby genin and chunin. Perhaps Ms. Ayame would be disappointed in him, but he found himself uncaring in that moment of her opinion. He turned around to face the monkey-boy, who chosen to address him. "Ugh, I rather go sleep - Kokezaru -but umm... my name is Otaru. It does seem like we are to go on this mission. Best to get it over with - eh?"
Posting Order: Ayame - Kokezaru - Otaru - Gen
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 days
Otaru1.png

Fox

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ebd0021f2fb83a433cad2467a9ea5c7e.png

"Right," the Uzumaki murmured in response to the child's words about being in the Nagi Academy, his tone confirming the accuracy of the child's statement. "I was asking because I was requested to assist the Academy with Fuinjutsu Classes," he added, slouching slightly as he caressed the back of his hand. "Though, I'm Master Ketsugo's replacement." Revealing that Tentai was tasked to take over the Fuinjutsu Classes and educate the students, a chuckle escaped his lips, though it was awkward, as he had been informed that he could come across as a bit creepy. This caused him to droop in depression, his eyes turning into wobbly white orbs. As he listened to the child's words regarding his father sealing the tailed beast into him, just to punish him - which was something he hadn't heard of in his entire life as it could be seen on his face; the expression of bewilderment. "Yeah... I could've started with that," he continued, making it clear that the child had finally realized that the man before him had arrived to help him master the Tailed Beast.

"There's a new place in Nagi Island, constructed by Lady Raikage to support fledgling Jinchuriki. It's somewhat similar to the ruins in the Turtle Island, if you're familiar with it," a whisper escaped as he redirected himself. "We need to do something about that body of yours."

"I didn't like this part, but we'll have to get you ready and about sooner," he grimaced at the thought of what was about to happen. Extending his sleeve toward the child, he pulled back the haori's sleeve, exposing his arm which shows a couple of bitemarks throughout them. "Take a bite, but don't take my flesh," the voice was full of disdain, yet it couldn't be helped. If the Uchiha followed his suggestion, it would become clear that the child had found himself starting to heal at a rapid rate, even more than the Two Tails could afford. A testament to his vitality, which can be seen in the case of the Uzumaki Clan.

"Right. Now that you didn't have to take a couple of days," the Uzumaki said, wiping the saliva off his arm and covering it with his sleeve. "You'll be fully recovered in about..." Tentai's hand cupped his chin as he appeared to be in a thinking stance. "Half a day." He paused, taking an eye scan as he raised himself upward from the chair, turning around to head toward the window. "I'll be talking to the Hokage regarding you; it wouldn't be good if I take you to the Academy without informing the Hokage." He chuckled as he waved goodbye, "Rest up while you can, pack your stuff as well!" but as Gyoken blinked, Tentai flickered within that moment, making his entrance and exit impressionable.
Posting Order: Tentai > Gyoken
Skip Points: lll

Fox

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ichijo-uchiha-v4-2-png.3987

As the Uchiha observed the room, attentively listening to what the Hokage had to say, thoughts of his son crept into his mind. It was no secret that he had sealed the Two-Tails into the child, prompting a moment of reflection. Did he regret this decision? Not at all. In the child, he saw potential—potential to surpass even himself. While others might find it surprising to hear him admit such sentiments, those who knew him understood that this was the reality. His very existence served as the driving force for the Uchiha Clan, representing the savageness of the clan's past.

"A fine idea, but Gyoken's still recovering from his injuries at the Hospital."
He replied.

To him, it was perplexing that the Uchiha Clan had, for the most part, become tamer in both abilities and mindset. The ideal Uchiha Clan, as he envisioned it, seemed to be absent, though he did notice glimpses of it in his students. Sometimes, he wondered if the timidness displayed by Gyoken, his son, came from his side of the family. Having had sisters who were just as kind as Gyoken, a part of him felt concern for his son, especially when Gyoken rejected his calling as a shinobi. This concern led him to the decision to seal the Two-Tails into the child, almost as if he sought to influence Gyoken's destiny and take away his freedom of choice. Even if it means he would be a villain in someone's life it was worth the cost. Unlike the Hokage and Inoka before him, he didn't share the same enthusiasm for engaging in leisure activities. This made it challenging to suggest ideas or make decisions on what to do, leaving the responsibility to either Suzaku or Inoka to come up with an activity or plan.
Jonin_Ichijo.png

Posting Order: Ichijo-> Taichi-> Suzaku.

Itami

Jonin

6cd253ab68ea78e600e48809b30cb0f7.png

b619b76d62dc6a26fff7ea048c85cac5.png

Taichi sighed again. This was going to be a drag. Waiting around while a bunch of old guys talking about things he didn't understand was never the idea of fun he had in mind. He also wondered when they would leave this dank musty room. It wasn't small by any means, but several people in it made Taichi eager for fresh air. He was used to being able to roam free and explore, what exactly did he get himself into?

" Uhh... How long are we gonna be standing around here? You got anything to drink? "

Shuffling his feet around he would lean against the wall and slide down until he sat on the ground.

b619b76d62dc6a26fff7ea048c85cac5.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
1709071486208.png

1709068014740.png

Gyoken's eyes bore a glint of understanding as he absorbed Tentai's words, the complexities of fuinjutsu and the intricacies of the art not lost on him. His knowledge, though proficient, held the humility of a student acknowledging the vastness of the subject. When the conversation shifted to the dark revelation of his father Ichijo's actions—sealing a tailed beast within him to force strength—an echo of somberness crossed Gyoken's features. Without hesitation, he bared a portion of his torso, revealing the intricate sealing mark etched into his flesh. It was a symbol of both power and burden, a testament to the sacrifices made for strength.

Tentai's reaction, a mixture of surprise and perhaps concern, elicited a chuckle from Gyoken. "You know, Master Tentai, you really are weird," he remarked with a playful smile, scratching his head. There was an odd camaraderie forming, a bond that transcended the typical teacher-student dynamic. "In some weird way, deep down inside, I know my father just wants the best for both my brother and me," Gyoken continued, a flicker of hope lighting up his eyes. "I never heard him say it, but I know he's extremely proud of my big brother Shijo. I hope to hear him vocalize it one day," he added, the excitement in his voice revealing the yearning for acknowledgment from a distant patriarch.

The room, filled with a momentary hush, found its voice through Tentai as he unveiled the existence of Nagi Island as a sanctuary for Jinchuriki. Gyoken, intrigued by the notion, felt a spark of curiosity kindled within him, a desire to explore this retreat that was unbeknownst to him until now. Tentai then directed his attention to Gyoken's injuries, extending an arm and cryptically urging him to bite. Confusion danced in Gyoken's eyes, surveying the myriad bite marks on Tentai's arms, a peculiar sight. However, before he could fathom the significance, a creature emerged from beneath Gyoken's shirt, a white cat with distinctive black spots. "Miyuki!" Gyoken exclaimed, joy coloring his voice, though he noticed the bandage wrapped around the cat's right paw.

In a leap from Gyoken's shoulder, Miyuki aimed love bites at Tentai, the small feline's playful aggression accompanied by a green aura that mended its wounded paw. The cat pranced around the room, the bandage dropping away like a discarded accessory. "Meow, Meow Meow," Miyuki's triumphant meows echoed as it settled back on Gyoken's shoulder, a grin adorning its tiny face. Seeing the cat healed, Gyoken decided to reciprocate, sinking his teeth into Tentai's arm, feeling a surge of rejuvenation coursing through his body, a tangible half-healing.

"I think I'll keep the bandages as I want to conceal some things," Gyoken mused, contemplating the layers he chose to reveal or conceal. As his chakra and body found restoration, his Sharingan sparked to life involuntarily. Before Gyoken could express his gratitude, Tentai vanished, leaving a void that echoed with the resurfacing loneliness. Gyoken, now reclined, was once again enveloped in the spectral embrace of memories, the Chunnin Exams and their aftermath replaying like a haunting tableau.
1709068014740.png

Posting Order: Tentai > Gyoken
Skip Points: lll

Attachments

• 1709067996337.png
    1709067996337.png
    420 bytes · Views: 17

ZimTheInvader

Mythical
Smaller Nozaru.png

With his own introduction out of the way the hyperactive monkey boy watched the redheaded boy as he waited for his own introduction. Upon hearing the boy speak it was revealed that he was named Otaru and it didn't seem all to like he was keen to be assigned to a mission let alone lead it for himself and a random genin he's only just met. "You got it mister leader, we should probably get going before that angry lady comes back and yells at us some more," said Kokezaru as a large smile rolled across his face as his excitement began to build for his first proper mission.

"Yo Otaru, before we head off I think you should know. This is kinda my first mission. For a while now I was in secluded training back home so I never did any real missions after getting the rank of genin. Oh, and if we get hungry i got lots of fruit," said Kokezaru as he begun to ramble off about a number of things that tend to not be related in the slightest which would soon become obvious that this was common for the rambunctious monkey boy.

Posting Order: Ayame - Kokezaru - Otaru - Gen
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 days

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
7ebe668ab241a82dfffa93e550f38219.png

In the secure confines of their undisclosed meeting place, Suzaku engaged in a conversation with Ichijo and the young Taichi. The tension in the air was palpable, a subtle undercurrent fueled by Suzaku's lingering uneasiness concerning Itami's son, also a Jinchuriki. The specter of potential destruction caused by two boys, but Suzaku, with a nuanced understanding, recognized the unlikelihood of such catastrophic outcomes as long as they sought control.

As the dialogue unfolded, Suzaku, ever the perceptive leader, sensed Ichijo's reticence, an unspoken weight borne from the decision to seal the beast within Gyoken. A complex mixture of guilt and survivalist instinct colored Ichijo's demeanor. The Hokage, well-acquainted with the intricate dance of conflicting emotions, decided to navigate the delicate topic. With a smirk that held both understanding and a touch of mischief, Suzaku gently prodded Ichijo, encouraging him to take Taichi to visit Gyoken.

"Ichijo, you should take Taichi to visit Gyoken. I'm sure he would appreciate having visitors,"
Suzaku suggested, the words crafted not as a mere recommendation but as a subtle directive. It wasn't the voice of authority speaking, but that of a friend, a comrade who recognized the shared burden of fatherhood. Suzaku's message was layered, a suggestion and an order entwined, a call for Ichijo to bridge the emotional gap and connect with his sons in a way that transcended the complexities of their circumstances.

Skip Points: ll​