Grass District

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

8bdd2fcbaf8493733541154bfdd9d829.png

1680453678111-png.2969

As Isamu's Ketsuryugan tracked the movement of blood within the room, he carefully observed the presence of each individual. Genin such as Aiya, Mellow, Xuán, Soma, and Satoru, all young and promising shinobi, filled the once-abandoned meeting room. The atmosphere crackled with chakra-infused lightning as the Mizukage, accompanied by his assistant and heir to the Chinoike clan, Mizuki, made their grand entrance. Their stoic expressions and nods directed towards the shinobi from Kumogakure and Sunagakure set a serious tone for the upcoming discussion.

Clearing his throat, Isamu took the initiative to address the gathering. His words held a weight of responsibility and regret. "I first want to acknowledge that I have failed as a father and a master. The damages and potential casualties caused by my student, Mellow, and my daughter, Soma, are a result of my shortcomings as their guide in the ways of the shinobi. Lord Kazuo, I ask that any punishment they receive be considered as a consequence of my own failure."

His speech resonated throughout the room, acknowledging his own mistakes before they became a topic of lengthy discussion. Pausing for a moment to allow his words to sink in, Isamu, the oldest member and one of the founding fathers of the Shinobi Alliance, continued. "During our encounters with the shadow creators, I noticed that they could not control an unconscious host. This presents an opportunity for those who possess jutsu such as lightning or water release, as they can use their techniques to separate the shadows from their human hosts."

His gaze briefly shifted towards his daughter and Mellow as he made this statement, recognizing the potential danger their combined releases could pose. "Additionally, genjutsu, taijutsu, and other hidden techniques can also be utilized to free individuals from the clutches of the shadows. I propose breaking into groups of two or three, depending on rank and abilities. General Komato of the Samurai would work in perfect conjunction with Yumaro. Indira, Aiya, and Satoru would form another capable team. Lord Mizukage, Mellow, and I shall form a team as well. Those not specifically called upon will protect this base and be deployed as needed."

Isamu attentively observed the room, taking note of the body language and facial expressions of those present. "While this is a global attack, the primary focus seems to be on the Leaf, the Mist, and the Cloud Districts. By eliminating the bulk of the enemy forces here, we may gain valuable insight into the location of the shadow's leader." With that, Isamu fell silent, opening the floor for questions and opinions.

If no immediate questions or opinions were raised, Isamu would proceed to assign tasks to each individual, ensuring a coordinated effort. The teams would then move out to their assigned districts, ready to face the shadows and protect their villages from further devastation.
1680453678111-png.2969

baa74ba0bd355be520dcd0c80dd00bce.png

Komatoo

Genin
Chaos hidden in darkness.

Silver orbs drawn to a specific noise. People congregate next to a screen, expressing concern and sorrow as they watch in fear of its contents. Remaining as he is, Komato does not advance, he watches from a distance, listening to the reporter speak.

" Shinobi are killing innocent people. What is going on?"

Gullible. The average person assumes the very worst, often disregarding other variables, other possibilities. While Komato is capable of considering other means, he fails to have an answer to the question presented. His eyes transition to a glare, his mind at work to decipher what he hears and sees. Something is clearly not right. There is more to this situation and unbeknownst to the Samurai he would not only find out the cause and state of the world, but he is at the center along with others…

Whilst in thought, his attention is grabbed by a Shinobi

" Hello, traveler."

Such grief collected in his tone. Komato did not expect such a soft nature permeating from a man of both status and stature. Whether this was his nature, Komato would conclude that this was clearly something else. Either way, Komato returns with an expression of stoicism and calmness, a soft smile decorating his facial features and raising a hand to wave back.

The Shinobi before him continues, bringing considerable light to the ongoings of other lands as well as what he had already seen on the screen.

" Have you too experienced the devastation brought forth by the shadows? The pain and loss that envelop our hearts? We stand united in this darkness, bound by our shared struggle. Please, share your story with us."

That grief only grows with each syllable, with each word spoken. The atmosphere for any other feeling is clouded by this man’s own… it is almost intoxicating, but the Samurai is unwavering. The Shinobi desired understanding and companionship, but what he would receive is slight confusion and a more questionable expression.

You speak of Shadows causing such suffering,” Komato questions?

I have no stories to give, nor experience to whatever has transpired. I am deeply sorry for your loss in the matter.

Out of respect for the departed, the samurai expresses his condolences. With hands placed at the front of his thigh, he leans forward slightly into a bow to express his feelings through action. While the Samurai straightens his posture, other Shinobi would arrive. Those who traveled with another, one who surrounds himself with a demonic presence, and even another who is surrounded in lighting. Komato, the only Samurai here seemed to be out of place and possibly outmatched. That would be the thoughts of a novice, a person simply watching.

With the arrival of more victims to these so-called Shadows, time still progressed that even Komato would find himself in the confines of a room standing with all of these ninjas respectfully. At the back he stands, hands crossed into his sleeves as he listens carefully to one who speaks to all who attend.

" I first want to acknowledge that I have failed as a father and a master. The damages and potential casualties caused by my student, Mellow, and my daughter, Soma, are a result of my shortcomings as their guide in the ways of the shinobi. Lord Kazuo, I ask that any punishment they receive be considered as a consequence of my own failure."

Accountability. As a master and as father, Komato understood well, it somewhat reminded him of his family during times in his youth. As a Master to many now, Komato is able to relate to him. He accepts the punishment should any be presented. All actions have consequences…

" During our encounters with the shadow creators, I noticed that they could not control an unconscious host. This presents an opportunity for those who possess jutsu such as lightning or water release, as they can use their techniques to separate the shadows from their human hosts.

Additionally, genjutsu, taijutsu, and other hidden techniques can also be utilized to free individuals from the clutches of the shadows. I propose breaking into groups of two or three, depending on rank and abilities. General Komato of the Samurai would work in perfect conjunction with Yumaro. Indira, Aiya, and Satoru would form another capable team. Lord Mizukage, Mellow, and I shall form a team as well. Those not specifically called upon will protect this base and be deployed as needed."

It seems that the way of the sword is not a reliable form of fighting since Komato is not out to kill these possessed individuals. Despite the amount of information given, is this enough? Do we truly know all there is to know about these Shadows? Komato’s name and status amongst the world today come to light, paired with another, Yumaro. Presented as a team of two against this new enemy. His silver orbs lock on to his partner, studying both his physique and potential skill set before returning his gaze back to Isamu.

" While this is a global attack, the primary focus seems to be on the Leaf, the Mist, and the Cloud Districts. By eliminating the bulk of the enemy forces here, we may gain valuable insight into the location of the shadow's leader."

Komato starts walking towards the front of the crowd. Stopping at the front for all to see him.

These shadows. Is there a possibility of intelligence, that these entities could be linked back to the source? If so, perhaps you all have Shinobi who are capable of using, if I remember correctly, the mind transfer jutsu to gain intel. I expect such a tactic to be dangerous to the mental health of the user, though their body would be protected.

Also I strongly suggest we stick to using Taijutsu and a basic form of Kenjutsu, using blunt weapons to place victims unconscious. Justus of the elements may be harmful to the victims ensnared, not to disregard the lack of skill and prowess in the individuals here, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. We have too little detail on these entities, we have no idea if they are adaptive or other properties that allow for these entities to absorb chakra and use it against us. However, sources of light may be our best answer. Restraining the victims through seals could also prove useful in both knocking them unconscious, or perhaps learn more about the enemy
.”​

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
003f4b769caedbc53a8fb6e873997bf2.png

The Eye Of The Storm
1bed58543c98fc3c4e331645ad1e09ee.png

1680453577052-png.2967

Standing alongside the samurai, Indira absorbed the information shared by Isamu during the Shinobi Alliance Meeting. As Komato, the intelligent and strategic general, spoke about the potential use of Konohagakure's Yamanaka Clan and their Mind Transfer Jutsu, Indira listened attentively. While recognizing the value of their abilities, he pondered the effectiveness of such techniques against the formidable enemy they faced.

With thoughtful consideration, Indira respectfully voiced his opinion, choosing his words carefully to avoid causing offense. "While you raise valid points, General Komato," his deep and slightly shaky voice reverberated through the room, "I understand the suggestion made by Lord Isamu regarding the use of lightning and water release. These elemental techniques have the advantage of immobilizing opponents and rendering them unconscious. Taijutsu is also effective, but it may require significant stamina depending on one's level of skill."

Indira's words reflected his belief that as shinobi, their skills were honed not only for the purpose of assassinating enemies but also for the protection and preservation of life. While recognizing the potential benefits of the Yamanaka Clan's abilities, he proposed the inclusion of members from their clan in each team. This would allow for a balanced approach, combining the immobilization techniques of lightning and water release with the strategic capabilities of the Yamanaka Clan's mind-controlling jutsu.

Having expressed his viewpoint, Indira respectfully listened to the contributions of others in the room. As the discussion continued, he gradually moved away from the samurai, standing alongside the Chomei Jinchuriki, Aiya, and his little sister, Satoru. Together, they formed a united front, ready to face the impending challenges and lend their unique abilities to the cause.

The meeting progressed, fostering a sense of collaboration and unity among the gathered shinobi. Each voice, opinion, and suggestion carried weight, as they collectively strategized and prepared for the battles ahead. With a shared sense of purpose, they stood strong, ready to confront the shadows and protect their villages from the encroaching darkness.
1680453577052-png.2967

00977bb69e936db3005d9c4520138b0a.png

Khandov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
unknown.png

Isamu-sensei - he addresses Isamu, still too used to call him teacher clearly - To have a more real chance of neutralizing this invasion, we must thoroughly investigate the shadows. I hope we'll be able to capture a few. Even try to communicate with them. I contemplated visiting their realm for that, but let's save that for a last resort. Right now, splitting up and working on the shadows and possession is a valid measure. I merely insist that we focus on investigating the threat, as we do this. Luckily we can communicate across any distance: We should report all our findings on the fly, to one another, as any insight might be of immediate use. Perhaps... One of those left behind will receive all our reports, document them and relay them to other teams. Up to those we leave here to elect who's to take that. What say everyone else?"

He turned to Komato: "Thank you for your input. Now, I concur with Indira. A correctly measured Lightning release will always be more surgical in knocking a target out than blunt fighting force. As for mind transfer...."
He spoke of Mind Transfer Jutsu. Whereas Mind Release is a Kekkei Tota that uses chakra to impact minds, Mind Transfer uses one's consciousness to possess a being. A brazen move, even for a master. But was a Mind Release probe any better? Probing a being whose nature was poorly understood was a scary concept for anyone who had to jump the hurdle of bonding with a chakra like an Eel. Much of Kazuo's Mind Release power came from understanding brain layout, basic neurology of beings and people... did those things even have a brain?
"...should be about on the level of using it to tame a chakra-powerful beast... except it's not from this world. My Mind Release can similarly target these beings but is likewise loaded with risks inherent in trying to infiltrate beings whose nature is so alien to us. Still... Like Lightning Release, one can sever their connection with Mind Release input. We must consider and employ both ways to gather enough intelligence on them."

Kazuo planned on the fly, arguing, always trying to give respect via intonation and acknowledging good words. Praising every word of others, whether as a solution or merely a path to come up with one. He was quick to get in synch with others and bond with others in the spirit of unity. He felt it, his mind radiated it, and soon enough, he was augmenting the same feeling of hope and unity in others.

"And naturally... let us consider Mellow's actions after this crisis. Speaking of..." - he turns to Mellow - "Happy to see you. I must ask you to obey me and Isamu while we're at it. Caution. I know where you're from, and Isamu knows that better still, so we'll use you well. As for adjudicating what Isamu spoke of... we'll handle this after this mission."
He turned to Mizuki; It would appear he was going to leave her behind. Only mere hours ago, he was awaiting her to get to him and begin a typical workday. They'd do good together. They'd bond together. They'd... why was he so eager to act with her? Shouldn't the perspective of the entire noosphere lift him out of such... feelings?
No matter. It took nothing from his focus.
"If I need you, we'll stay in touch, Mizuki. The emotions and terror of this place drill into my mind like a nail. I'm sure there is much to be done for a healer of your pedigree. But thanks to our telepathic link, you can keep me posted on any findings on the possessed or anything there is to know of these shadows you might find out. If no one needs medical help, gathering insights from others here might help us gain relevant information. Keep me posted."
It was tempting to speak with concerned intonation, but Lord Mizukage had to show nothing but strength. A newly made Emperor in times of crisis had no degree of respect he needed, and everything to prove. No more deference to Isamu unless there wasn't a better option, like splitting up.
hoakge_man_no_bg.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
55a0634168d107eb4c6f20cc0d26a309.png

00ef150da40ddb83ff3409698b1bcc29.png

The air hung heavy with a mixture of despair and malevolence, a pungent reminder of the world's wounds. Gyoken, a young Uchiha whose heart burned for peace, found himself trapped in this disheartening atmosphere. His eyes, a reflection of the turmoil around him, stared at the ground as he battled his own conflicted emotions. A sense of inadequacy gnawed at his consciousness, echoing the harsh expectations of his father and the weight of his heritage. Gyoken's inner struggle had led him to deliberately suppress his own potential, believing that his shinobi skills were better left unexplored to avoid causing harm. Yet, the revelations of the world's harsh realities had shattered his complacency. His understanding had grown, and he realized that his power was not a tool of destruction but a means to safeguard the innocent.

In the secrecy of a dimly lit room, Gyoken's ears caught fragments of conversation from the village leaders and council members. The very words spoken bore the weight of dire circumstances and impending conflict. The mention of Soma, the Mizukage's daughter, and her ally Nashiro being accused of harming the innocent struck a chord within him.

Gyoken's fists clenched, his resolve hardening like steel as he vowed to stand against such injustice. He understood that he could no longer remain a passive observer, that his abilities must serve a greater purpose. The desire to intervene, to ensure that no more innocent lives were lost, surged within him. However, a moment of clarity swept over him—a realization that his initial approach could have unforeseen consequences. Soma and Nashiro, caught in a tumultuous web of events, might not react favorably to an unfamiliar face offering aid. Gyoken's heart ached with the weight of his own doubts, but he understood that prudence was paramount.

His hesitation yielded to a determined smile, a warm invitation meant to bridge the gap between allies. Stepping forward, he introduced himself, his voice embodying the empathy he held for his fellow shinobi. "Hi, I'm Uchiha Gyoken," he began, his tone gentle yet sincere. "I overheard what happened. Are you alright?"

His words carried a genuine concern, a genuine offer of assistance. Gyoken's intentions were clear—he sought to extend a helping hand to his fellow comrades, to stand united against the darkness that threatened to consume their world. The young Uchiha's resolve burned brighter than ever before, a beacon of hope amidst the shadows, as he awaited their response with an open heart.
00ef150da40ddb83ff3409698b1bcc29.png

e7a70b157448112a983407c1bf0ea760.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
kuroshiki.png

Kuroshiki Divider SE.png

In the heart of the Grass District, the air crackled with tension as the echoes of war reverberated through the once serene landscape. Amidst the chaos; Kuro Kaguya, a lone shinobi with unruly charcoal hair that seemed to dance in the breeze moved with the grace of a shadow, navigating through the chaotic village. His deep red eyes were a reflection of the mists prior reputation of the blood mist, holding a sense of accomplishment and curiosity. Kuro wore his own attire to make his mark within the Village, a white sleeveless high-collar shirt adorned with gold linen and the Kaguya Clan emblem on the back, signifying the clan he's from. Beneath it, he wore a dark purple sleeveless shirt and jet black pants. His forehead protector, engraved with the symbol of the mist village, was worn securely on his left bicep instead of his head. His eyes scanned the area with a heightened sense of awareness, his keen perception picking up on subtle disturbances within his surroundings. As Kuro moved deeper into the grass district, he came across a few others standing around just as his Mizukage, a genin, and the previous Mizukage took off heading back towards the mist village.

Within the tension-filled atmosphere of the Grass District, a hushed silence fell as Kuro Kaguya stepped forward. The presence of his figure seemed to engulf those around him. Kuro's lips curled slightly, forming an almost imperceptible, condescending smirk—a gesture that conveyed his unwavering belief in his own superiority. Each word he spoke seemed to hang in the air, laden with a weight that bore down on them, stifling even the faintest murmurs. When he finally spoke, his voice was a low, commanding rumble that carried the weight of authority.

Kuro: "It seems that these shadows here have grown bolder, the source of these creatures must be found and eliminated. Such a cowardice existence shall not be allowed to remain."

A ripple of unease swept through the area, the lesser shinobi exchanging uneasy glances as they felt the weight of Kuro's disapproval. He allowed the tension to build for a moment, the silence stretching as he surveyed his audience.
Kuroshiki Divider SE.png

Reigetsu

1692833833797.png

Soma and Nashiro stood back with Xuán on the hill above everyone, listening to what the few high ranking officials had to say regarding the young Chinoike and Mellow's combined ninjutsu that left the captive severally burned yet she held no sympathy for it, she knew it was either them or the people that was possessed so she did what she needed to do in order to secure their survival, especially, her sister and Xuán who used less lethal force to survive, Soma felt annoyed and angered by the people who filmed the battle in mist district, she wanted to punish these insolent fools for making the Shinobi community look bad by making it look like every ninja there was going around killing people for the sake of pleasure when really they were fighting to secure enough civilians and escape simple as that so why would her own father apologize to these people who never picked up a blade or wielded chakra. Nashiro was thinking to herself speculating who cbe their enemy but she seemed so conflicting on what they should do, like what can they do? They are merely kids with powers and responsibilities to uphold for the sake of their people but apparently the enemy is using the very people we’re sworn to protect and Sōma had a feeling it ain’t over just yet. Hearing someone behind them almost made them swing their weapons but only saw a young boy coming to them with empathy in his voice which Soma lowered her weapon and put it back into it's sheath "I am Soma Chinoike, youngest daughter of Isamu Chinoike" she bows politely then her other sister replied "Salutations Gyoken Uchiha, I've read of your clan and wish to say it's an honor having you and your people here" the Ashida princess bows back to the boy "I am Nashiro Ashida by the way" she shyly blushes at Gyoken, taking a note of how cute he is. Since they were ordered to stay in grass while the rthe mist shinobi went back to fight the enemy, Nashiro and Soma are given the opportunity to spend time with their new friend but also to reflect and learn from past mistakes, but Nashiro has a feeling her sister isn't gonna do that.
1692833840457.png

Last edited:

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
55a0634168d107eb4c6f20cc0d26a309.png

1692833840457-png.3076

Gyoken's initial embarrassment was soon replaced by genuine warmth as he interacted with Soma and Nashiro, two kunoichi he had grown to admire instantly. Though a slight nervousness flickered through him at Soma's mention of his clan's reputation, he was determined to present himself in a positive light and foster companionship. His bright smile held sincerity as he spoke, "Yes, my father mentioned the Chinoike Clan and your incredible dojutsu. I hope we can stand together as allies and friends in the future."

As Nashiro joined the conversation, Gyoken's friendly demeanor continued. He nodded, acknowledging her presence and her likely affiliation with the Leaf District. "Nice to meet you too, Nashiro. Are you also from the Mist District?" His attempts at politeness were momentarily overshadowed as his attention was drawn to the enigmatic Kaguya. The man's presence felt imposing, his striking red eyes captivating Gyoken's attention. Stumbling slightly in his attempt to bow, Gyoken's voice cracked nervously as he introduced himself, "So-sorry. I-I'm Uchiha Gyoken." Despite his momentary stumble, Gyoken couldn't help but try to regain his composure with a smile, hoping his efforts were enough to make a good impression in the midst of such formidable company.
1692833840457-png.3076

e7a70b157448112a983407c1bf0ea760.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
kuroshiki.png

Kuroshiki Divider SE.png

The jonin squinted his eyes to the genin present who blatantly ignored him and took that as a sign of disrespect, Kuro for one already didn't like children in general and the ones with no respect only further lowered his standards and hope within the younger generations, at least for certain ones. Though, hearing the conversation happening between the small group and the Uchiha child who introduced himself piqued the interest of the Kaguya clan shinobi; Though his interest was not for the group, it was in Gyoken. He had heard rumors of the Uchiha legacy but Kuro himself had never actually even come across an Uchiha during his life. So it was going to be interesting to watch how this kid handles himself; This kid also had good manners for someone so small. The kid was hard to read since the way the Uchiha had been depicted was completely different from what he was seeing in young Gyoken. Kuro's red eyes observed the child along with the others carefully, taking in their composures, and judging them.
Kuro: "Gyoken Uchiha, Soma Chinoike, Nashiro Ashida, and Xuan Tomogui. You four are needed to secure the village, make sure the villagers are taken care of and given proper treatment. Get them to hospitals if need be, and any others you see who are hostile must be taken care of."
Kuroshiki Divider SE.png

STORY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
ARC Begins
Chunin Exams - What's going on!?
1680453678111-png.2969

In the heart of the Stone District, the day before the highly anticipated Chunin Exams was a flurry of activity. Two weeks had passed since the devastating attack from the Shadow Realm, and the shinobi world was still reeling from the aftermath. However, the indomitable spirit of the villages remained unbroken, and the prospect of the Chunin Exams brought a renewed sense of determination to its inhabitants. The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm, golden hue over the shinobi continent, as shinobi of all ages and ranks converged on the sprawling training grounds. The atmosphere was charged with energy and anticipation, a testament to the significance of this event in the shinobi world. Banners bearing the symbol of Stone City fluttered in the breeze, their vibrant colors a stark contrast to the recent shadows that had loomed over their world. Teams of Genin, adorned in their respective land headbands, gathered to finalize their preparations. The air was filled with the sound of shuriken clashing and kunai piercing targets as they honed their combat skills. The many sensei of the young shinobis watched over them with pride as they were easily able to see that their students were determined to pass their upcoming tests.

Shinobi were getting ready for their adventure to the Stone in order to participate and/or spectate while some villagers left with their children and others remained in their lands to watch on TV. Though, with the memory of the Shadow Realms attack still fresh in their minds, they were prepared for any eventuality. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the world, the shinobi's preparations for the Chunin Exams were nearly complete. The village's resilience in the face of adversity, its unwavering determination, and the unbreakable bonds forged through countless trials were evident in every corner. Tomorrow, the Chunin Exams will begin, and the Stone District will host its first exams and stand as a beacon for the shinobi world.
1680453678111-png.2969