Leaf District

Baldhead

Chunin
Staff member

1000003347.png

1000001722.png

Using his Byakugan, Takashi follows Mugen's chakra as it flows through his body to execute the ninjutsu he promised to show the Hyūga. Knowing that replicating Mugen's senbon technique might be challenging even with his chakra control, Takashi focuses on the second technique that Mugen demonstrated, the Chidori Sharp Spear. Its fundamentals reminded him of one of his own techniques. With his refined chakra control and intense concentration, Takashi begins to flow his chakra to every part of his body while lifting his right arm toward the sky. "I think I understand the idea behind the Chidori Spear." Saying this, Takashi begins to release his chakra, which wraps itself around him, taking the form of flickering flames.

The clone of Takashi quickly disappears in a cloud of smoke as soon the real Takashi engulfed himself in flames. The grass beneath him starts to burn and leaves footsteps after him as he takes a few steps forward. Heading towards the boulder which Mugen at first wanted to be the target for Takashi's tenketsu attack teaching. Once standing just 6 ft away from it with the arm still raised high the fire around his hand intensifies. The heat he emanates would be lethal under normal circumstances, but it's a controlled manifestation of his chakra in the shape of intense fire. Slowly he stretches out all of his fingers except his thumb and the fire stretches upward from his hand, forming a semi-solid large blade of fire with an elongated crossguard around his hand that stands approximately twelve feet long.

Looking up at his creation with admiration and then right back down at the boulder once more before lowering his arm. When the "blade" of his sword hits the stone it cuts through it like nothing was in its way. What is left behind is what looks like lava from the molten rock and he starts swinging the sword faster and faster until there is nothing left of it to cut. After that, the flame that created the sword begins to diminish until the fire is once again at his hand only. Then the fire around his body disappears and he turns to the Uchiha with a smile. “ This could very well come in handy, thanks for showing me your version of the sword.”
1000001722.png

Post Order: Mugen -> Shinsuke -> Takashi
Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 2

Attachments

• 1000002078.png
    1000002078.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 25

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

View attachment 1704759893815.png
1704760000613.png

Inoka nodded thoughtfully as Shijo inquired for more details on the clandestine target of his spying mission - Lord Tenbo. Communicating telepathically to avoid any chance of being overheard, Inoka responded carefully.

"You see, acquiring intelligence on Tenbo directly has proven...challenging. He is guarded and suspicious. For me to forcibly extract facts would risk blowing your cover and raise accusations of treason against the Leaf."

Inoka paused, hand on his chin. "I have only rumors to go on thus far - whispers that Tenbo has been conducting secret scientific experiments without Lord Suzaku's approval. If true, the political fallout would be severe."

He locked eyes momentarily with Shijo before continuing. "Tenbo shows others the facade he chooses - obscuring his true motives. But if you can genuinely gain his confidence in your alias identity, he may let his guard down eventually. You must be patient."

As Inoka, Suzaku, and Ayame returned to the administrative Hokage offices, Inoka transmitted one final telepathic directive.

"Remember - hide anything indicating your Anbu rank from Tenbo. Hide any uniforms or equipment bearing our insignia. He must view you simply as a wayward Uchiha shinobi seeking power. Only then does our deception stand a chance of unraveling whatever scheme's Tenbo pursues in the shadows."
1704759816168.png

Posting Order:
Inoka → Shijo/Anbu
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days
Skip Points: ll

Attachments

• 1704759805881.png
    1704759805881.png
    335 bytes · Views: 20

Yatoru

Mythical
1704760090079.png

Mugen Uchiha Rogue.jpg

1704760115284.png

With the lessons being done and Mugen collecting the required lessons, engraving them into his mind and body; the Uchiha Jonin gave but a simple bow; having promised Tenbo after his period of rest he would return to his side. With the new Fighting Style derived from the Hyuuga Tenketsu Style, and a Brand new Fire Release Jutsu; his arsenal had drastically grew, so much so that these two new additions would further prove the difference in Mugen's Prowess compared to the other Uchiha of the clan. This in Mind, gesturing the other two with a good bye, Mugen's body fading and flickering before alas disappearing from the Training Field; relocating himself towards the Hide Out of Root where he'd appear in its central lounge where he'd press his body against a pillar awaiting his summoning from his Mentor Tenbo. His Sharingan analyzing the various root members going about business, either missions or Intel Gathering.
1704760778270.png

Posting Order:
Mugen-> Tenbo

Dante'

Jonin
Fullbody.png

50ca6f388be32762eb471c2c17b5d03a.png

04cbd36a082ba48c4c670faa8ab83ba2.png

A listening ear was given to words of Inoka, each one well received however, there was doubt that a man of so much intelligence would not know any information at all on Tenbo Uchiha. The youthful Uchiha made sure his superior was completely finished with words before handing out some sentimental words of his own.

As Inoka finished speaking, Shijo carefully chose his words, expressing a sentiment of understanding and respect for his superior. However, beneath the surface, there was a subtle challenge, a probing for information that might have been deliberately kept hidden. Shijo questioned the likelihood that someone of Inoka's stature and intelligence would be unaware of any information regarding Tenbo Uchiha.

"Lord Inoka," Shijo began, his voice measured but firm, "I am not naive to believe that you or Suzaku can't provide me with more information about Tenbo Uchiha. It seems to me that if there's anything going on, you, of all people, should be in the know. Don't you agree?"

Shijo was reluctantly different from most Uchiha, as he wore his heart on his sleeve, however similar to many his eyes were powerful in more ways than one, he could see deception and deceitfulness which was the basis of him becoming a Anbu in the first place. Inoka gave him the acknowledgement needed and he was willing to serve within the brassring of Suzaku who was known as the Fire Shadow of the village.
732523b29c3efd7f7c3ad56c27a91f53.png

Posting Order: Inoka → Shijo/Anbu

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Shinsuke Dreaded.png

Shinsuke Divider.png

Shinsuke had successfully learned the intended techniques from Mugen, and so the only thing he had to do now was practice with them and increase his mastery over them. This in turn was also going to help him master his own jutsu as told to him by his sensei during that duration of the sessions. Shortly after, Mugen left the scene to go somewhere else; Meanwhile shinsuke remained at the training grounds with Takashi and Amelia. The young Uzumaki wanted to at least master his own jutsu before going back out in search or Lord Suzaku to summon his father. As such, the young Uzumaki approached Takashi in a manner that was almost demanding but at the same kept a friendly vibe.
Shinsuke: Hey, you were just learning the same techniques as me right? You're older than I am and your control over chakra is also better than mine is. Tell me something, if you seen my jutsu. What's your opinion on something I can do to better keep in under control. Actual elemental jutsu is harder for me to control than my normal ones. But i've mastered most of my jutsu already, but this one seems to be the one that i can't seem to get right. I want to master this before I present it to my father and Lord Suzaku.​
Shinsuke Divider.png

Posting Order: Shinsuke → Takashi
Skip Points: ll​

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
eb54d52beef83ff8495c86602bad706e.jpg

In the heart of root, Tenbo emerged from the concealed depths of the intricate underground labyrinth. This subterranean network intricately connected the members to various points of entry, akin to veins of the city's hidden infrastructure. Each entry point, carefully hidden and guarded by vigilant two-man teams. Having just emerged from a period of covert hibernation, he materialized from the shadows, seamlessly going his subordinates. It was as though he had descended from another realm, a spectral figure appearing out of the shadows. While his physical features were shrouded by new material hiding his identity, the ominous ambiance he brought with him was unmistakable. A pervasive malevolence that commanded all to yield in his presence, parting the way for his ascent in the clandestine corridors as he approached Mugen.

"Recall the pledge you once made to me, for the appointed moment draws near."

Having assimilated the Daikaiju cells into both his body and consciousness, Tenbo underwent a successful transformative reinvent, now equipped with profound capabilities poised to conquer his new objectives. The moment had arrived to embark on the mission to discover the whereabouts of the Hashirama cells. He awaited Mugen's response with anticipation, expecting it to be favorable.

Yatoru

Mythical
1705274731161.png

Mugen Uchiha.jpg

1705274747994.png

As Mugen sat upon the lounge or mission center of Root, a sensation familiar yet unknown to him made itself known; his eyes slowly diverting towards the shadows that manifested and taken form. Though the chakra signature had familiarity to Tenbo's yet possessing something unbeknownst to him. His Three Tomoe Sharingan glimmering in the poorly lit room, like a beacon of untamed emotions and unknown memories Mugen listened as this figure of Tenbo spoke of reciting the pledge Mugen had made before all the members of Root. With a gentle breath as the Uchiha rose to his feet, before taking a knee, like bowing before a kindred spirit of blood relations and respect Mugen spoke with all but the calmest tone,​
"I had pledged to uncover the secrets of the Riddle given to me by the Gold District, to locate your longest dream lord Tenbo; the location of the Hashirama Cells. And my word is bound by blood and honor to Root. The first clue after some thought it is in response to which Celestial Body influences the Waters Tide. A body of the vast space which some worshipped... The Key part of this Clue is the Influence of Ocean Tides, that it being a celestial body narrows it down to the word Moon."
Showing the natural intelligence of the Uchiha, Mugens eyes had not averted its gaze upon Tenbo, the Members of Root who remained around watching to see what unfolds. Though Mugen would naturally ignore these lesser shinobi compared to his natural talent, he continued to speak,​
"Currently no new Bounties have been posted from the Grass or Gold District. And I suspect that there are more clues to the whereabouts of this hidden location where we can find your long sought after Hashirama Cells. I do have a request, if you will humor me lord Tenbo... I suggest that we pay the Hokage a visit; with down time it would not be an problem to find something to do... Especially after your reset for recovery..."
His words chosen carefully due to his unnatural respect and admiration to Tenbo, almost as if it was bound by a semi brotherly respect towards his superior. Though his eyes hadn't diverted, the Uchiha remained upon his knee awaiting the response of his mentor and leader...
1705275656980.png

Posting Order:
Mugen-> Tenbo

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
4b9f65dd635446f98d5b3a4edbc91f71.jpg

"I understand," he acknowledged, absorbing Mugen's words with a clarity that allowed them to effortlessly traverse the air and reach his attentive ears. Despite the lowered brim of his hat concealing his face from the others, they remained oblivious to the fact that his eyes were closed during his approach. His consciousness remained unclouded, and a profound focus guided him to this point without the reliance on his sight—a mystery veiled from their awareness.

Proposing a delay in pursuing his dream in favor of acquiring the Hashirama cell reflected a bold stance. The suggested solution not only demonstrated sound reasoning but also exhibited thoughtful consideration of the present circumstances, particularly in light of Tenbo's recent evolution. Tenbo, being a scientist, displayed intelligence in recognizing the inherent limitations dictated by biological factors. While the commander stood at the pinnacle of his prowess, the careful contemplation of potential risks and the wisdom inherent in patiently assessing his own capabilities before embarking on a perilous journey of exploration overshadowed any immediate impulses.

"Let's go." He stated as he began walking in depth of the corridors of the root to make way to an hidden passageway to visit Lord Hokage.
Posting Order: Tenbo - Mugen
Post Time Limit (PTI):
3 Days

Last edited:

Yatoru

Mythical
1705278446836.png

Mugen Uchiha.jpg

1705278467671.png

With the short responses from Tenbo, Mugen watched Tenbo proceed towards the underground Passage that Root Members have access to; rising to his feet, the young Uchiha slowly yet quietly followed behind Tenbo, as if naturally covering his rear; an almost subconscious behavior of protectiveness. And though as he walked behind Tenbo, strange concealed Memories Flashes flickered in the young Uchiha's mind; like white noise echoing in the back of his mind, the young Uchiha footwork seemed to slowly become shifted, stumbling as his left hand gripped his head Mugen's eyes seemed to widen as his sharingan's tomoe began spinning revealing small flashes of his memories. A child version of himself standing beside Mirai before a strange white static flickered it to an image of him standing beside two boys who's figure were coveted by shadows. A voice speaking in his mind as the young Uchiha did his best to keep up with Tenbo,​
"Do not forget... We can not forget them..."
But as this voice faded back into the subconscious gates of his mind, Mugen felt a relief from this head stricken pain, shaking it off as his footing returned to normal, his left arm slowly falling beneath his cloak as he continued behind Tenbo, their destination being the Hokage's office...
1705278945447.png

Posting Order: Tenbo - Mugen
Post Time Limit (PTI):
3 Days
Skip Points: lI

Baldhead

Chunin
Staff member

1000003347.png

Takashi deactivates his Byakugan as Mugen leaves. Instead of following the Uchiha to find out why he was in such a hurry, he chooses to take the moment he has slone in peace and quiet, feeling the wind blow across the field. The silence is almost magical, but unfortunately, his peace does not last forever. Suddenly, Takashi hears a voice, and everything around him seems to fall apart—the ground, the sky, everything. In reality, it's only Shinsuke wandering up to the Hyūga with a desire to master his own jutsu.

"Hello, Shinsuke," Takashi turns and raises a hand in greeting. In silence, he listens to Shinsuke, and the word "older" makes him tilt his head to the side. But at the same time, he starts thinking back to the ninjutsu that Shinsuke used against Mugen's clone. Its strength and lack of control were clear to Takashi's Byakugan, and he thought for a moment before answering.

"The problem I saw was not that you lacked control of your technique at first but that you forced out more chakra than necessary. This caused you to slowly but surely lose control over it." With that said, Takashi chooses to sit down on the grass below and signals for Shinsuke to join him. "Due to your technique's potential for destruction and its risk of going out of control, you should focus on a couple of things. First is to feel the heat it releases. The more chakra you use, the hotter and stronger it becomes. The fire is alive, it breathes, it grows snd with proper control, you can prevent the fire from expanding and becoming dangerous for yourself and others by lower the output of chakra.”

Takashi raises his right arm with an open palm between the two and controls his chakra, directing it towards the palm. Instead of releasing flames from his whole body like when using his Chakra Mode, he begins to release it from the middle of his palm. At first, the fire isn’t bigger than a flame from a lit candle, but the more chakra he flows to it, the more it grows in size and intensity. Before it reaches its peak in size and power, Takashi quickly shuts off the flow, and the flame disappears.

“Do you understand what I mean?”

Post Order: Shinsuke -> Takashi
Time Limit: 3 Days
Skip Points: 2