STORY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
ARC Begins
Chunin Exams - What's going on!?
1680453678111-png.2969

In the heart of the Stone District, the day before the highly anticipated Chunin Exams was a flurry of activity. Two weeks had passed since the devastating attack from the Shadow Realm, and the shinobi world was still reeling from the aftermath. However, the indomitable spirit of the villages remained unbroken, and the prospect of the Chunin Exams brought a renewed sense of determination to its inhabitants. The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm, golden hue over the shinobi continent, as shinobi of all ages and ranks converged on the sprawling training grounds. The atmosphere was charged with energy and anticipation, a testament to the significance of this event in the shinobi world. Banners bearing the symbol of Stone City fluttered in the breeze, their vibrant colors a stark contrast to the recent shadows that had loomed over their world. Teams of Genin, adorned in their respective land headbands, gathered to finalize their preparations. The air was filled with the sound of shuriken clashing and kunai piercing targets as they honed their combat skills. The many sensei of the young shinobis watched over them with pride as they were easily able to see that their students were determined to pass their upcoming tests.

Shinobi were getting ready for their adventure to the Stone in order to participate and/or spectate while some villagers left with their children and others remained in their lands to watch on TV. Though, with the memory of the Shadow Realms attack still fresh in their minds, they were prepared for any eventuality. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the world, the shinobi's preparations for the Chunin Exams were nearly complete. The village's resilience in the face of adversity, its unwavering determination, and the unbreakable bonds forged through countless trials were evident in every corner. Tomorrow, the Chunin Exams will begin, and the Stone District will host its first exams and stand as a beacon for the shinobi world.
1680453678111-png.2969

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Tessa.png

Tessa Divider SE.png

With the start of the worldwide chunin exams, Tessa unfortunately had to allow to the 7 tails jinchuuriki return back to the grass so she can be in good condition to attend the exams within the Stone District. Though not before getting a full bag of blood and extracting a small portion of chakra from her tailed beast after forcing Aiya to release it. She had more than enough for her experiments and even created an entirely new sentient weapon for her husband amongst other things, though at this very moment she was finishing up the latest touches of her newest creation from the body of the deceased boy Akihito. While the creature hadn't been revived yet, one can barely tell that the boy was even human at all due to the significant changes the corpse underwent from her own image. Eventually, she made her way out of the lab where she left the Kazekage trapped inside of the very cage she was put in before and headed towards her office where her husband was relaxing. As she slowly approached him, she kissed him softly and patted his shoulder before walking back outside.
Tessa: I'm headed over to the Grass District to recruite your brother about that "plan" we spoke of before.
Tarkaji: Alright Tes, i'll stay and watch over the land while you're away.

Tessa Divider SE.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Tessa3.png

Tessa Divider SE.png

The Coin District's buildings were constructed with intricate metalwork and ornate designs, reflecting the prosperity that the district represented. As she navigated the maze of estates and buildings within the Coin District, her mind raced with thoughts of her ongoing experiments. The Kazekage's genetic material, painstakingly obtained through covert operations, held the potential to unlock a treasure trove of knowledge and power. The chakra of the 7-Tails Jinchuuriki, harnessed from the beast within, was a volatile force that she aimed to harness for the greater good. And her Yang Release blade, a creation of her own unique imagery. Once arriving back at her laboratory, Tessa felt a sense of purpose. The room was a symphony of equipment, scrolls, and sealed containers. Vials of colorful liquids lined the shelves, and intricate seals adorned the walls to contain and control the formidable forces at her disposal. She donned her protective gloves, her hands steady with determination. Her experiments were not just a scientific endeavor but a mission to empower her district and protect its interests. With precision, she began to inject the stolen DNA from the kazekage into the fleshy exterior of this sentient blade she was creating.
Tessa: Tell me, as the Kazekage; How does it feel to be captured and placed within a cage to be used for experiments. Knowing that you're too weak to escape or damage my structures. You see, my work is very important to me and I took the opportunity take you for something special. No need to worry though, you're not in any danger whatsoever. You're simply here to aid me in my work regardless of how you feel about the matter.​

The chakra-infusion process was equally intricate, as she meticulously integrated the 7-Tails Jinchuuriki's energy into her experiments. The room was filled with an electric hum as chakra flowed through specialized conduits, controlled by her carefully designed seals. The Yang Release blade, a creation of her own essence, gleamed with a warm, inner light. Its design was both elegant and deadly, a fusion of art and science. Tessa knew that this blade had the potential to reshape the battlefield and protect her district from any external threat and who better to posses such a promising weapon than her husband. The hilt of the blade itself looks almost like a traditional Japanese Katana but it has a more fleshy appearance as it indeed a sentient creature made to look like a sword; Even along the top portion of the blade itself held the same "closed eye" organs. As such, there are organs along the hilt that look like closed eyes, along with another pair on the guard which holds a patch of flesh along the center as it almost forms half of a face. As for the sheath which sat next to it only had flesh like appearance with no real coloration as of yet.

Each of her experiments represented the pinnacle of her knowledge and skill, a testament to the Coin District's commitment to progress and advancement. As she neared the culmination of her work, she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and anticipation. The fusion of these remarkable sources held the potential to elevate her district's strength and ensure its prosperity.
Tessa Divider SE.png

Returned Location: Coin District - Laboratory

Reigetsu

1695326110002.png

Yuichiro scoffs at the woman who talks down to the Kazekage like a prize she won, the look on her face made the woman wanna break Tessa's face til it’s a messy mass of flesh but she’ll have to wait and see if the lady might slip up and allow the Kazekage to escape.

"Oh trust me, it’s not my first rodeo with people like you, to use me for my genetic just to experiment and create abominations…I should’ve known your district would pull something like this"

Narrows her eyes at the woman before spitting out of her cage onto the floor near the woman and leans back into her cage, arms folded and feeling pain all over her body, typical for people like this nutcase to harness her genetic material for absurd reasons but in the end, they all are the same, going back to ancient times there were people that used material from living creatures to survive and adapt or to use for malicious purposes, like a never ending cycle that humanity cannot escape and her being a unique specimen has put a target on her back for years dating back to a time where only war and death reigned…….​

Seven Centuries Ago…
The Warring States Period (戦国時代, Sengoku Jidai)

A small girl with long cordovan hair covering her eyes stood there as her sisters were ruthlessly slaughtered by men in black and grey cloaks, wielding scythes that has her coven's blood coating the sharp blade, a chilling smirk on the attackers face as they swung their weapons, showing no mercy to the helpless women who plead and begged but this only seem to excite them even more as they began chopping off limbs; arms, legs, even slicing them open wasn’t enough, the attackers grew bored of their playthings and slowly looked up at Yuichiro with the same cold stares they held for her sisters are now directed at her, with fear taking over, the girl ran but heard one of them rush up to her with a blood soaked hands stretched out and the man saying one word…

"Don’t run…little Kokeshi"​

Yuichiro blinks her eyes after reliving those memories, noticed that time must have passed so she merely look down at her hands and arms, seeing the scars from her past reminded the Kazekage of the hell she went through as a child, how she was forced to do things no child shouldn’t have to experience, made Yuichiro shiver remembering that man’s voice as he tormented the girl throughout her entire childhood but she can’t help but thank "that group" for teaching their chosen disciple everything they knew…

"Jashin…give me strength"
1695326118170.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Tessa3.png

Tessa Divider SE.png

As Tessa continued on with her experiment, she waited for the Kazekage to respond to her, though she couldn't ignore the discord in the room, particularly the visible disdain directed toward her by the woman named Yuichiro. Tessa could feel that her presence was bothering the woman as she scoffed audibly, the derisive sound cutting through the room like a blade. The gold district president felt the weight of the Kazekage's scornful gaze upon her, but all the woman did was sigh before returning a snarky smile back to the captured sand leader with a small giggle.

Tessa: People like me, huh? You seem mighty upset for somewhat who destroyed their entire village in the process of trying to protect it. If it wasn't for me and my comrade you'd be dead by now. You should be thanking me for not letting you die.. Ehh, but I can't blame you for being upset. I'd be mad to if my status as a great leader was reduced to something as pathetic as being a poking tool for someone else. We all can't be great leader though can we?

As the conversation continued, Tessa couldn't help but wonder about the many creations she can create with the help of Yuichiro. Tessa's gaze remained fixed on her work, as she continued with her sword. During the second of silence, little footsteps can be heard running across the lab floor as if wood was being tapped on metal. Within a few short milisecond, a small creature which resembled a wooden egg with legs and arms and one eye emerged from doorway and made its way on top of the table where Tessa and her experimental blade was standing at only about 12 inches. This was a small creature she had created from the head of one of the dead sand shinobi who and molted it into a small creature before injecting it with mosquito dna to give it its unique power.

Minion One: I brought back DNA. Here, you have it!

She was happy to see the little creature return to her and it was even better that he had DNA, but it was going to be interesting indeed to see what it would do with the weapon creature she had created. Tessa had formed a unique bond with the creature and had even provided it with a specialized chamber within her laboratory, complete with the perfect conditions to thrive and treated it like a baby most of the time. As such, Tessa patted the little creature on its head and turned it around before slightly nudging it towards the blade she had prepared.

Tessa: There little one, inject the stolen DNA within your body into the fleshy exterior of the blade i have here. Let's see what marvelous ability this will gain now that you've collected a sample for me.

With that statement, the little creature held its nub to the fleshy exterior near the guard of the sentient katana just as a small syringe like needle projected from it and straight into the flesh. The DNA was slowly introduced into the core of the sentient blade, its form slowly resonating with an almost luminous light of red and white. Just as the creature removed its needle from the flesh, tessa utilized her yang release and poured its essence into the sentient weapon, almost immediately; The blade seemed to come to life, its surface rippling with patterns of chakra as the genetic material merged with the yang essence. As the infusion continued, the blade's aura shifted. It radiated a subtle, mesmerizing energy, a reflection of the prowess now interwoven with its very being. It was in this split second that the eyes placed along the blade shot open as each eye locked onto Tessa, the little creature, and the woman within the cage. Unbeknownst to either of them, an eerie and almost otherworldly atmosphere encased the laboratory. Suddenly, the laboratory seemed to warp and twist. The faint light of the moon streaming through the windows took on an eerie, blood-red hue, casting ominous shadows across the room and within the cage with the Kazekage. The atmosphere grew heavy with an unexplained dread. Tessa and the the Kazekage will have found themselves ensnared by the power of the blade, their senses deceived by the malevolent power of the moon. The laboratory, once a haven of scientific pursuit, transformed into a nightmarish chamber of horrors even for Tessa. The very walls of the laboratory seemed to close in, pulsating with an eerie, organic rhythm. Equipment and experiments mutated into grotesque and nightmarish forms, their once-innocuous purposes twisted into something sinister. Tubes of churning, viscous fluids oozed from shattered containers, snaking across the floor like living serpents. Tessa and Yuichiro will have been trapped in a surreal dance of terror. Their surroundings seemed to defy logic and reason. The moon, which had been a symbol of serenity, became a malevolent force, casting ominous spells and shifting reality itself. Desperation and fear will have clawed at their hearts as they fought to regain control of their senses.

With sheer force of will, Tessa pooled her chakra, summoning her inner strength to pierce through the illusion. Eventually she shattered the sword's power, dispelling the horrifying events within the laboratory. As the scene dissipated, the laboratory returned to its normal state. The moonlight lost its empowered glow and returned to its gentle, calming glow within the daylight. Tessa was shaken for a moment but bursted into excitement and happiness as she couldn't help but feel a sense of reverence for the creation before her. The sentient blade, now infused with the essence of a master genjutsu, represented a fusion of science and the mystical arts. It was a weapon of deception and intrigue, a tool that could manipulate perception and reality in the shinobi world.

Tessa: AHAHAAA, YES! IT'S DONE! It's power, it embodies genjutsu! A blade complete with illusionary abilities will be perfect for my husband and his style of fighting. You genius little neck bug, good job!
Tessa Divider SE.png

Reigetsu

1696184658309.png

While the woman was interacting with the little creature and her fleshy sword, Yuichiro closed her eyes and reached out into the void, looking for a presence within this dark space but found no one, whatever is blocking her range have weakened her abilities and chakra wise been blocked, keeping her from moulding chakra at all. Her concentration took a dark turn as a eerie and unholy atmosphere, eyes snapped open to the left only to meet a flesh like katana with several eyes on it but what disturbed her more was it’s eye locking on her while the others locked on the other two in the room with her, the dread and blood red hue in the room made the experience much more disturbing, she noticed the warp of the laboratory becoming nauseating but with sheer will, she was able to withstand malevolent power but it’s influence made the atmosphere heavy and difficult to breath, not realizing it’s putting them all in a genjutsu as objects and fluids began to morph into nightmarish shapes, crawling towards them, seeing this she closed her eyes, feeling the effect of these grotesque illusion that is plaguing her mind, however, with enough force of will over her own mind, her jailor broke the sword's power and looked proud of its work, hearing her speak about the blade apparently made for her husband gotten the woman intrigued but disgusted with her affection towards the little creature.

"What the hell kind of Abomination is that?!"
1696184651248.png

Attachments

• 1696104071518.png
    1696104071518.png
    554 bytes · Views: 42
  • 1696104065819.png
    1696104065819.png
    554 bytes · Views: 53

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Tessa3.png

Tessa Divider SE.png

Tessa took pride in all of her work and while she has experienced quite a few failed experiments that were either unstable or just flat out didn't work, but she also had a handful that DID work and are perfectly stable. Those experiments ultimately became her favorites but she of course made clones of some of them to sell within the market and give to her brother-in-law. Though, her newest creation; The weapon she had just made was a bio-weapon and the only one of it's kind which will be strictly for her husband Tarkaji. Though she observed the Kazekage after breaking from the clutches of the weapons hypnosis herself to see how it effective it would be higher ups without pouring more power into it, and to her surprise the hypnotic effects worked quite well which was a good thing for her but meant bad news for those who go up against its wielder. Though, Tessa smiled and shook her head as the Kazekage freed herself from it eventually, her smile wasn't for admiration for her but rather the time she took to break free from its clutches was more than enough time to end an opponent caught in its grasp.
Tessa: This little angel here is my neck bug, what it does is... well, you'll find out soon enough but right now you're safe so as long as you don't give me a reason to make this an unsafe environment for you. But he is one of my many achievements, this one may not be very bright but he understands the basics but he does his best to get what i need; And so far he hasn't disappointed me.​

Now, Tessa will make her way towards the captured woman's confined cage and pressed one the buttons marked with the symbol of a needle which will have activated a pole with a syringe on the end within the cage to emerge and begin hovering towards the womans arm to extract some of her blood from any part of her arm. Where ever the needle ended up is where the blood will be drawn from. After gathering the blood and having the syringe be put through a tube that leads back out to Tessa, she'd grab a hold of the vial and walk over to a cold storage unique to put the plastic vials inside of to preserve them until she's ready to use it.

After a while, the flapping of a birds wing can be heard before eventually findings it way onto ther neck bugs head. Tessa gently looked over the bird until she spotted a note tied to its leg, curious to who will be sending a letter to her as she didn't expect it to be Xaio since she was just there and nothing else was mentioned. Regardless, once she made sure the note wasn't rigged with any explosives or seals that will have possibly harmed her being, she's remove it from the bird and open the letter to read what was inside. (Note: "The Attempt on my life, and theft of my Jikangan, shall go unpunished no more; In the Chunnin Exams there is a member of the clan that attempted to assassinate me; His name is Saito Shimo; As of today, I am placing the First Klaw Organization Bounty on the entire shimo clan; I want them erradicated. Spread the word to any hunter, and bounty collecting shinobi.")
Tessa: Hmm. An entire clan huh? Alright then, let's see how fast things are going to be taken care of.​

As such, Tessa focused her chakra and began her intricate jutsu, closing her eyes and centering herself in the world between the living and the afterlife. Her hands moved gracefully through a series of precise hand seals, as her chakra flowed like a gentle river. Suddenly, the air around her seemed to shimmer, and three ghostly apparitions materialized before her. Each was an ethereal figure, their features indistinct but bearing a faint resemblance to her. It was here that Tessa made 3 ghostly copies of herself, better known as spirit clones but these were invisible and can only be noticed if focused on hard enough and long enough in the right directions; She also made 3 copies of the a note explaining more on what to do and where to take any specimens.

bounty.png

(Note: Wanted for the assassination attempt on lord Kusakage, Xaio Tendo. Clan members hail from the Mist District and have symbiotic hosts as their Kekkei Genkai. Search for the clan crest and eliminate every member of the clan with no remorse.)

Tessa: Your duty is to put these in random areas inside of each of the villages 3 villages im about to tell you without being noticed and return to me. Konohagalure of the Leaf District, Kumogakure of the Cloud District, and Kusagakure of the Grass District.. Now.. Go!​

With that, a high pitched screeching sound can be heard for only a split second as the atmosphere returned to normal and silence befell the room.
Tessa Divider SE.png

Tessa Ghosts: Gold District -> Leaf District + Grass District + Cloud District

Reigetsu

1696796734830.png

Receiving her answer from the mad scientist simply intrigued the witch even more, being able to create a creature as hideous like Neck Bug made the woman shiver in excitement at the secrets this woman holds so she played along and continued on with her behavior.

"Huh never took you to create and spoil your own creation, honestly, you look like the type to adopt a large animals and ride them around for laughs"

She says laying back against her cage, removing her shirt only to reveal binding over her large bust that is contained under it, numerous scars all over her body from many years of people experimenting on her, cutting her open, stabs, slash, accidental burns and jagged scars that look hideous but Yuichiro simply wore them as reminders of her past and that she’s still here and those who used her are long dead and forgotten, it’s a shame that this woman will be a new addition to the skeleton closet which almost made the woman giggle but she held it in and looks at the woman with a cold but chill glance even when Tessa came to take blood and walk out, the woman should notice that Yuichiro’s blood is a deep, rich shade of red that is much different from typical human blood that is dark red, not knowing the witch had made a bargain with a much older entity many years ago, forcing her to undergo series of changes and this was one of the changes she undergone and embraced.

"Tell me, how long do you plan on keeping me here? I have plans and a life to must return to much like you"

Cocks her head to the side, watching the woman’s movements and hand seals, feeling the flow of chakra come from the mad scientist made the witch curious but simply remained relaxed after that whole fiasco with the sword, which she still looks at with disgust.
1696796742301.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Tessa3.png

Tessa Divider SE.png

Tessa chuckled at the first comment of the woman regarding her riding large beasts for fun, as she did so; Tessa pulled up a chair to sit in front of the woman and observe her a bit more. This observation was to take note of the Kazekage's body and make assumptions of how much she could take when her other creation is completed but the first thing she needed to do was ensure no danger will come to her home. As such, she responded to the woman's second comment first.
Tessa: The amount of time you're here solely depends on how long it takes you to actually realize i'm not here to harm you. If I wanted you hurt or dead you'd already be there. My experiments aren't like others, I only torture those who I have actual problems with. You on the other hand, you were on the brink of death, and if I didn't bring you here you'd be dead. I was there to help you guys against that shadow humanoid. However I first had to deal with pesky jinchuuriki from my brother-in-law's village. The only intentions I have with you is to study you and use your DNA to attempt creating a special being. The previous attempts i've tried before have already failed 4 times as the corpses used couldn't handle what I was trying to do. This time I have a new corpse, and now that I have you here; I have access to a more stable KKG.​

In this moment, Tessa snapped her fingers which triggered neck bug to 'stand at attention'. With but a single gesture of pointing her finger towards the sword she had just created, and another pointing out of her lab allowed the small creature to put the pieces together. As such, the little being struggled to pick up the sword but eventually found a more comfortable position and doable way to carry it out towards her office where her husband was.
Tessa: According to others, that ability you used is called Typhoon Release. Your attempt to use that to kill the enemy not only failed but destroyed your entire village, so IF there were any survivors, they will definitely hate you and want to kill you for your actions. Should you return now, you're surely be targetted. I suggest going somewhere you have family who's willing to keep you around or remain here until you learn to control that KKG. However, you will keep tabs with me if I let you go, and if I need your assistance you'll return to me. As a safety precaution, I will be putting a device on you that keeps your chakra from getting high enough to release that move again while its activated. The other thing i'll be doing is putting a seal on your arm that allows me to either be summoned to YOUR location or to bring you here. But you will know before i do either as my voice will enter your mental and allow us to communicate as well. If you agree to these terms, you will be free to leave.​

speak.gif

Tessa Divider SE.png