Whirlpool District
1680453577052-png.2967

Yozu

Jonin
LEGENDARY
Uzumaki background.jpg

Sumiko Uzumaki
1680453577052-png.2967

With the earth shaking and her eyes shot open, Sumiko had found she had once again fallen asleep in the office, doodles of future plans and documents with the Helix Labs current production line up, Sumiko rubbed her eyes, a large yawn escaped her lips followed by an exaggerated stretch yet before she knew it the door had shot open.

Lady Uzumaki, we have a Class 1 emergency and no one else is responding.”

With the words ringing crystal clear, Sumiko had shot from her seat upward, revealing her impressive 5’5 stature, her short red Uzumaki hair, her plump lips and blue eyes, Sumiko hadn’t even had anything to eat yet and the day had already begun.

Alright, heading to sub level 1 now - proceed to remove all non-essential members of staff. I won’t risk a leak.”

At this point Sumiko and a younger woman had begun to walk toward the staircase leading to the sublevels of the Helix Lab, the sublevels of the lab consist of the company's darker aspects of drugs and tools.

Understood

With that, the woman darted off in the opposite direction, having taken note of everything Sumiko had said.

Sumiko had taken a short-cut down the endless depths of staircases by jumping down railing to railing, being on the top floor, she had to reach down 5 flights of stairs to reach ground, then 1 more to reach the sub levels- at this point the P.A System kicked in.

Could all non-essential staff members please vacate immediately at gathering grounds 3 please, thank you for your cooperation

Right on time, as the PA system had finished its announcement Sumiko had landed on the sub-level 1 before her is an empty hallway with flickering lights and distant screeching.

Each step Sumiko took sent echoes through the hallway, having reached the first set of doors leading into Sub level 1’s lab - Having taken a peek into the door - before she was revealed nothing but smoke and unconscious members of staff.

What happened here..?” Sumiko said to herself under her breath.

Having opened both doors, the smoke gushed outwards to escape, traveling upward and out some nearby windows, Sumiko covered her mouth and shut her eyes for this short period of time, before she knew it the smoke had escaped through the window, now the smoke had cleared, members of staff began to groan from discomfort.

What happened?!

Sumiko spoke, her words sharp, loud and fueled with anger.

The first to respond was a younger man whom had stood up promptly, bowing forward and closed his eyes as he spoke.

F-forgive me Director, I was attempting to mix your Healing tablets with the positive traits of the Middlemist red Camellia flower to amplify the effects and I used to much of your healing tablet and it overpowered the flower, burning it into a vapor that triggered the alarm, also locking us inside!

Sumiko had closed her eyes for a moment, while she is open to new ideas, perspectives and wouldn't dream to shut someone down, she simply exhaled, reopened her eyes and observed the room before her, while the lab isn’t minorly damaged the act of those panicking caused the damage.

Very well. But next time I will have someone supervise you, is that understood?” Sumiko spoke with compassion, respect and authority. He had a chance to prove himself yet needed disciplinary actions taken.

Y-yes Ma’am!” he bowed once more before following the repeated message of the PA system.

Sumiko took the moment to take a breather, before her lay an empty lab which will need to be quarantined for the day - so a day less of production needs to be on her list.

Oh man.. Can’t I get a break? I wish I could be somewhere else enjoying my day...” she spoke as if she was talking about someone in particular, enjoying time away from the Whirlpool district, seeing the locals and exploring the world...

"I'm just glad that didn't escape.." she spoke with a hint of fear and relief in her voice
1680453577052-png.2967

Posting Order: Sumiko > ???
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days

STORY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
6f3c20c21cd465c1572bd1c8be2d572d.png

Time Skip - The Shadow's World Reappearance

The week-long time skip has heralded significant changes across the globe: a mysterious surge in the disappearance of both shinobi and citizens, coupled with a rise in the number of worshippers of an unknown deity from the Shadow World. These devotees pray for their lives to be spared and for the promise of a more prosperous existence within the Shadow World. In response to this escalating threat, the Gokage have united, forming an international coalition to combat the encroaching danger posed by the Shadow World. Although the true objectives of this shadowy realm remain elusive, the global leaders recognize that the recent massacres are merely the precursor to a more severe confrontation. To bolster their defenses, they've formed shinobi alliance squads—small, specialized teams comprising three to four ninjas from diverse nations, prepared to face whatever challenges come next.
6f3c20c21cd465c1572bd1c8be2d572d.png