Yua_Teen_Sad.png
Shop_Logo.png
Flower_Bullet_Point.png

Last edited:

Yozu

Jonin
LEGENDARY
Good evening!

I'd like to request a half body conversion of this picture (will provide down below) into the following picture. (will also post below)

This below is Yozu

Yozu Uchiha Clan lord Mich.png

This below is the art i'd love for you to transfer Yozu too. (I'd like for her Sharingan to be activated and perhaps her head facing more so toward "us" as well the fire to have an overhaul to match the style, please and thank you!)
1609721089015.png

Kami

Jonin
Flower_Bullet_Point.png
Thanks for the order, here are the finalized pieces. Hope everything is to your liking and you enjoy, if you desire any touch-ups or changes please simply message my discord (Tray#2314), I'd be more than happy to do so. And again, thank you for shopping at the Shinobi's Den.​

Yozu_wanna_be_korra.png
Yozu_wanna_be_korra.png
Flower_Bullet_Point.png

Kami

Jonin
Flower_Bullet_Point.png
Thanks for the order, here are the finalized pieces. Hope everything is to your liking and you enjoy, if you desire any touch-ups or changes please simply message my discord (Tray#2314), I'd be more than happy to do so. And again, thank you for shopping at the Shinobi's Den.​

Isamu_Eye_Goat_Sample.png

Isamu_Eye.png

Isamu_Eye.png

Isamu_Mantis_Eyes.png.png

Isamu_Mantis_Eyes.png.png

Flower_Bullet_Point.png

Shiryu

Chunin
LEGENDARY
done as yozu,lining color and shading, its a gift for jade but my moneys tight right now so id only be able to send a portion at first tomorrow to secure the comission then pay the rest at a later date
1610304015533.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
What a wonderful shop. :devilish: Anyway chile.... Like I said I got an orda' ta' do.

I want you to turn this woman:
tumblr_nxv8hrExSM1ui1osyo1_1280.png

Into my OC Owa Sozo who looks like this: (Make up included.)
Do not bother putting the hair in a pony tail.
Owa2.png
de0813518f04715c0028b8846a470780.png

Den I want a full body! And das it (fa' now)
782d96bb4af9a869a823d97c13464352.jpg

Dante'

Jonin
Good Evening Shinobi Den! I am your newest patron and im posting a request on behalf of the Raikage.

This is the character when he gets older!
1610504583448.png

However i want him to be pictured in a younger light similar clothing and hairstyle and everything!
1610504680281.png

ZimTheInvader

Mythical
Yo Tray I need you to work your love art magic on this and make it Sasuke Sarutobi. He's the actual character Sasuke's based off luckily. Heres both the image of Sasuke and the Base. Also As soon as this is posted the money will be sent for the Lineart, Color, and Shading. Also, one last thing his headband should be more like whats in the base and less like whats in his current art.
Sasuke Sasrutobi.png

Sasuke.jpg

Kami

Jonin
Flower_Bullet_Point.png
Thanks for the order, here are the finalized pieces. Hope everything is to your liking and you enjoy cousin, if you desire any touch-ups or changes please simply message my discord (Tray#2314), I'd be more than happy to do so. And again, thank you for shopping at the Shinobi's Den.​
Owa_Time_Skip_Full_Body.png
Owa_Time_Skip.png
Flower_Bullet_Point.png