Rain District

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Kyo Kengan2.png

Kuyo Divider NR.png

The effects on Kyo was slowly starting to grow more painful, the slightest twitching in his muscles will have given away his growing weakness which showed that. However, unlike his brother; Kyo could still move normally. Even with the amount of willpower Bōfū had, his body had already taken much more than it should have been capable of handling. Especially considering the fact his boosted physical attributes due to the multiplier he had just used destroyed his body. Either way, Kyo knew the fight had already reached its conclusion and just to add salt to the wound, Kyo put his hands into his pockets as if saying there's no reason to continue the battle as it's climax had already been decided.
Kyo: You idiot, look at yourself. You're loosing blood your body is beaten. You're only standing for 2 reasons.. One of those reasons is simply because i'm not actually using punches or kicks, im slapping you. The second reason, you just dont know when you're out matched. Let me show you what happens when I actually use my real power. *sighs* I'm ending this now.​

Upon saying those words, his face became more serious as his brother was only going to kill himself in the long run. With the power he's been using, Bōfū already couldn't keep up, now Kyo added his chakra into effect and further empowered his abilities to their absolute max. As such, the instant he kicked off the off the ground directly after he finished his words. Debris from the very spot he just been exploded into a cloud of smoke and closing the distance between them seeminly instantaneous as if his jump back for distance meant absolutely nothing. Delivering an upwards kick straight to Bōfū's chin, forcing his teeth to slam to slam into one another and shatter on impact as he flew up into the air, this kick will also be so strong that it will have left the youngest sibling completely stunned and temporarily paralyzed from the impact. Then, as he advances forward; His body begins to rotate on the ball of his supporting foot, generating angular momentum as his body and his brothers rocket into the air. The rotation gradually intensifies with each rotation, causing Kyo's body to become a human cyclone. At the apex of the rotation, just before the full force of the spin is unleashed, his lead leg extends with electrifying speed and precision. His chakra-infused foot becomes a veritable battering ram, striking his opponent with concussive force. The Cyclone Kick channels the accumulated kinetic energy and chakra into this single, focused strike, creating a shockwave of power that reverberates through the target's body upon impact before crashing down onto Bōfū.

This was Kyo's Cyclone Kick, which by the end of it will have left his younger brothers body completely broken. The bones in his legs and arms being broken to prevent him from further attempting to go against his brother's power, his jaw and nose broken, even his ribs being shattered, on top some of his organs being ruptured. After all was said and done, Kyo will have finally deactivated the demon face technique now that the effects from it had reached a point his body could no longer handle as he fell down to one knee, at first it was clear signs of struggling pain on his face as most of his muscles tensed up, but he was able to grab 2 tablets from his pocket which were placed in a black case within his shinobi pouch, popping one tablet in time before the full effect hit him and actively feeding the other one to Bōfū as he wouldn't be able to feed it to himself.
Kyo: You're done, now take one of these. This session is over.​
Kuyo Divider NR.png

Okami_Kengen.jpg

Post Divider II.png

Bōfū lost and took the tablet. Being in the condition he was, he opted to take advantage of it and reflect on everything that had happened. What stung more than anything was that the only real hit he'd managed to get on Kyo had not affected him at all. He knew that he'd been too reliant on ranged combat, but that was only because he knew that he simply wasn't used to fighting smaller opponents yet - and wouldn't be for some time. In fact, he was severely lacking in actual combat experience compared to his brothers. As such, he was the only one out of the three who was using his style in all the ways that he shouldn't be because of it. He didn't truly know how to use it, and even though Kyo had promised to train him he had ultimately learned absolutely nothing except for how many slaps his body could handle before he was put out of commission and the fact he could withstand being sent through boulders. Finding out he could regrow the Ukaku immediately after having it ripped off his back as long as he had the gland for the kekkei-genkai itself was neat though.​

"... I think I'm better off learning under Yatoru. At least he isn't liable to turn every inch of my body into a bloody smear and thus prevent me from actually learning anything about how to use my style more effectively. Aside from the fact I can withstand being sent through boulders, can regrow the Kagune immediately after having it ripped off as long as the gland that activates the bloodline in the first place is still there, and can take up to thirty-one of those slaps of yours all in that exact order, I've learned absolutely nothing. You're many things, but teacher-material you are not. Even I can see that."

Post Divider II.png

Last edited:

STORY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
ARC ENDS.
INVADING FORCE FROM THE SHADOWS - What's going on!?
1680453678111-png.2969

With the battle between Kyo and Bōfū finally ending, with the eldest of the two being victorious there was an ominous figure had been standing in the distance watching the entire battle. This being had been present and following the trio since the one with the 2-toned hair was attacked by the group of individuals in the streets of Amegakure City. This mysterious being who was totally unidentifiable as it stayed within the shadows hidden from the group as the voice carried across the training grounds within the wind.
Mysterious Figure: The one with 2-toned hair. You did a good job with defeating the goons who were sent to attack you, and your prowess is quite incredible. I have never seen such a prowess in which you displayed without transforming. I look forwards to seeing how well you do in the exams this year. Along with your brothers, though I am less interested in the others at this moment until I'm aware of what exactlt they're capable of. I look forwards to this.... enetertainment.​

The figure faded away right after finishing that statement and warning them of what was to come in the exams.

Earlier That Day
In the heart of the Rain District, hidden beneath a shroud of darkness and mist, the leader of a enigmatic shinobi street gang convened a secret meeting. The air was thick with tension as the gang's formidable leader, stood at the head of a dimly lit, underground chamber. The walls were adorned with tattered banners bearing the symbol of a coiled serpent, their emblem of power and secrecy. This figure cloaked in obsidian robes that seemed to absorb the very essence of light, stood atop a raised dais, the piercing eyes concealed beneath a hood of shadows. It's presence exuded an aura of authority and ruthlessness that sent shivers down the spines of the 24 loyal subordinates, gathered around in a semi-circle.

Gang Leader: The time is finally arriving.... to take action against those 3 brats.​
1680453678111-png.2969

ARC Begins
Chunin Exams - What's going on!?
1680453678111-png.2969

In the heart of the Stone District, the day before the highly anticipated Chunin Exams was a flurry of activity. Two weeks had passed since the devastating attack from the Shadow Realm, and the shinobi world was still reeling from the aftermath. However, the indomitable spirit of the villages remained unbroken, and the prospect of the Chunin Exams brought a renewed sense of determination to its inhabitants. The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm, golden hue over the shinobi continent, as shinobi of all ages and ranks converged on the sprawling training grounds. The atmosphere was charged with energy and anticipation, a testament to the significance of this event in the shinobi world. Banners bearing the symbol of Stone City fluttered in the breeze, their vibrant colors a stark contrast to the recent shadows that had loomed over their world. Teams of Genin, adorned in their respective land headbands, gathered to finalize their preparations. The air was filled with the sound of shuriken clashing and kunai piercing targets as they honed their combat skills. The many sensei of the young shinobis watched over them with pride as they were easily able to see that their students were determined to pass their upcoming tests.

Shinobi were getting ready for their adventure to the Stone in order to participate and/or spectate while some villagers left with their children and others remained in their lands to watch on TV. Though, with the memory of the Shadow Realms attack still fresh in their minds, they were prepared for any eventuality. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the world, the shinobi's preparations for the Chunin Exams were nearly complete. The village's resilience in the face of adversity, its unwavering determination, and the unbreakable bonds forged through countless trials were evident in every corner. Tomorrow, the Chunin Exams will begin, and the Stone District will host its first exams and stand as a beacon for the shinobi world.
1680453678111-png.2969

Last edited:

Yatoru

Mythical
1694607906416.png

Yatoru Young.jpg

1694607926853.png

With the warning from the mysterious individual, and the conclusion of the battle between the brothers; Yatoru slowly pushed himself from the tree he leaned against, His arms slowly straightening out before alas he began removing his shirt to reveal the tribal tattoo on his right shoulder and bicept. By doing so, just before the Mysterious individual could vanish; the Eldest sibling in but a blur of a motion appeared at his spot, his leg striking down with a fierce motion only to miss as this mysterious figure vanished; his leg smashing through the tree branch as the force sent the branch slamming against the ground. Though he missed, and his descent to the ground seemed graceful, Yatoru slowly turned to face his siblings who still remained on the ground, having heard what Bofu and Kyo had spoken about, he put his own input in,​
"That is as long as you show progress in learning, if you don't welllll... Unlike Kyo; I'll kill ya."
This being stated, Yatoru let out a heart warming laugh; his mood lightening up a bit though that grief and despair was not gone, only bottled up inside his heart. His blue eyes watching his siblings as he slowly kicks up a stone, bounding it off each foot before atlast kicking it at highspeeds towards Kyo's head, purposely missing as it pierced the bark of a distant tree.​
"Dumbass, YOu know its taboo to eat anothers KKG; though the reason was lost to time, we just know it was tabbod for a good reason. You need to be more careful!"
Having scolded the middle brother, Yatoru began walking towards them, extending his hand out to each to help them up; a sign of him giving them the Earned Respect from the Eldest.
1694609458516.png

Time Skip

Two Weeks had passed, Yatoru Kengan roaming the streets of Amegakure; noticing the various Stone banners needed to advertize the Coming Chuunin Exam's, the eldest Kengan child roamed the streets, a grilled Kabob in his mouth as his eyes observed each banner, flier, and other sources of Advertisement. Needing not to say a word, as this was his first day away from his younger siblings, he'd rather revel in the peace.
1694610098487.png

Last edited:

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Kyo Kengan2.png

Kuyo Divider NR.png

As the Chunin Exams approached, the Rain District was abuzz with anticipation. In the midst of this atmosphere, Kyo, a young genin from Amegakure, was making his final preparations for the upcoming exams that would test his skills and determination. On a cloudy afternoon, Kyo found himself strolling along the slick cobblestone streets of Amegakure. His steps were measured, and his eyes darted around as he absorbed the sights and sounds of the city, contemplating his victory stunts after his matches in the Chunin Exams. Walking alongside him were three girls, each with a unique charm and personality, all deeply infatuated with him. There was Juri, another member of the Kengan clan, with her dark purple hair braided twin ponytails, who held a confident demeanor and was drawn to Kyo's charisma and seemingly easygoing nature. Next was Justina, an adorable dark haired girl with a bright and feisty spirit and a fiery determination. Last was Nina, a shy and reserved girl with long blonde hair that admired Kyo's strength and psycophathic nature. As they walked, Juri couldn't help but nudge Kyo with her elbow, teasing him with a sly smile.

Juri: Kyo, how do you think the other villages will fair against some of the rain district in the Chunin Exams? While I won't be participating in the exams themselves, we'll be watching you guys.

Her enthusiasm was infectious, and Kyo couldn't help but chuckle. Nina, who had been walking quietly, blushed and looked down at the ground before shyly adding in her own words.

Nina: K-Kyo-kun, you're going to do great. I believe in you.

Justina, ever the confident one, interjected with a playful wink and added in her own statement as well before Kyo even got the chance to reply to the others.

Justina: Of course, you'll do great, Kyo! And when you become a Chunin, maybe you'll have even more admirers!

The trio of girls and Kyo continued to meander through the narrow alleys, passing by bustling market stalls selling everything from exotic herbs to scrolls filled with ancient jutsu. The scent of street food wafted through the air, tempting them with its tantalizing aroma. As they reached a quiet corner of the village, Kyo paused to look out over the city. Raindrops trickled down his face; The girls watched him with affectionate smiles, knowing that this moment was crucial for their friend. With the Chunin Exams looming, Kyo couldn't help but feel the weight of responsibility on his shoulders. He turned to his three admirers, with his gaze filled with enjoyment as he spoke with a somewhat upbeat tone and a hint of laughs in his speech.

Kyo: Well Thank you. I'm glad I have the support of you three, it means the world to me. Tomorrow, I'll give it my all and make Amegakure proud! And afterwards I'll take the three of you out together, okay?!

The girls beamed with pride, their hearts swelling with affection for their comrade. Together, they continued their walk through the rainy streets of Amegakure, united by their friendship and 'shared' dreams, as they prepared for the challenges that awaited them in the Chunin Exams. Though, he was also pondering on the things that were spoken about a couple weeks ago after the training session with his youngest brother.

1680453678111-png.2969

Flashback
1680453678111-png.2969

Kyo stood there, his blue eyes following the stone's trajectory as it whizzed past him and embedded itself into the bark of a distant tree. The near-miss hadn't rattled him; instead, he was accustomed to Yatoru's brashness and knew that this was his way of showing concern.

Kyo: Yea yea taboo shmaboo, I'm going to find out what exactly happens. I'm betting the only reason its been deemed as Taboo is because of something that benefits the person who does it. Maybe it scares the others, and if that's the case. It's the perfect thing to do if I want to get back at father.

Kyo's words held a hint of playfulness, and his tone was just as it always was normally, holding the laughter and jokingness in his voice even though he was serious as he spoke. He understood the importance of respecting clan traditions and their secrets, especially when it came to the enigmatic Kekkei Genkai. However, with no real reason behind why doing such a thing was taboo; he'd figure it out on his own. The trio of siblings stood there for a moment, the gravity of their conversation lingering in the air. Despite the weight of their responsibilities and the grief they carried, there was a deep sense of camaraderie among them.

douma-doma.gif

Kuyo Divider NR.png

Post Divider II.png

Unlike his brothers, the youngest of the trio of Kengan was in the training grounds, making sure to keep his distance from everyone else that happened to be present there. Bōfū was going through the various katas of his chosen style, his eyes closed and his breaths deep yet powerful due to his mind being in a meditative trance. The bag of rocks that he seemed to always carry with him in the past was nowhere to be seen, having been destroyed along with its contents during his rather pitiful performance against Kyo two weeks ago. As it was, he'd been lucky enough to obtain a fresh set of clothes due to the ones he had at that time being beyond repair.

Settling back into the beginning stance of the Tranquil Fist, Bōfū would then sit down in the shade of a nearby tree and lean his back against it, satisfied that his body was fully recovered from his injuries. Unfortunately, that had not stopped the wounds from adding to his scars inflicted during battle. Now, there was hardly any space left to mark his losses on most of his arms, legs, chest, and back, which made it all the more crucial that he was properly prepared for anything and everything that could and most likely would go wrong during the upcoming chuunin exams. But for now, he would allow his thoughts to turn to the conversation he'd had with his brothers after the glorified beatdown that was handed to him.
Post Divider.png

NINJA ART: FLASHBACK TECHNIQUE
Post Divider.png

After he'd taken the pill and given his input, Bōfū could feel his injuries healing, but his stamina was drained. Thankfully, the pill stopped it reaching the point where he couldn't even stand and walk unassisted, but he would not be able to fight anymore for the day. Listening to his brothers' discussion, the youngest of the three brothers couldn't help but once again offer his own input, but only after taking several moments to properly think about everything that was said.​

"Hmmm... Kyo, as much as you have a point, it's precisely because we simply have no way of knowing for sure what could happen by following that path that we should only do so under the highest caution. Yes, I know, that's rich coming from me, and I want to take the old man down as much as you do, but this is our bloodline we're talking about. If it was hidden away from the clan's general knowledge and classified as tabboo, you can safely assume that it was done for a damn good reason. There's a reason even I, the most reckless out of the three of us, have never gone as far as eating another Kengan's Kagune whenever the opportunity was actually available to me - and I can only count those chances on one hand."

It would be the first time Bōfū actually agreed with both of his brothers simultaneously, acting as the middle ground. His tone and facial expression was equally serious as the conversation they were having, making it obvious that even he knew better than to take such an action without exercising due caution. It had been one of the only things that their mother had been one-hundred percent honest with him about from the very beginning - especially after he first awakened it, at which point she revealed to him that she too had an Ukaku, and subsequently instructed him to only use it if he had no other option. As such, he would have never used it against Kyo so soon if not for the fact he had been so utterly outclassed. For now though, he would focus on this feeling of genuine comradery between the three of them.
Post Divider.png

NINJA ART: FLASHBACK TECHNIQUE - RELEASE
Post Divider.png

Since then, Bōfū had been focusing on properly mastering his martial arts, relying less on ranged combat via his shockwaves and more on direct close-quarters combat. Under the combined guidance of his older twin brothers, he finally felt like he was ready for whatever the Chuunin exams threw at him. He also had not used his Ukaku since then, not wanting to become too reliant on it.
Post Divider II.png

Yatoru

Mythical
1694729555076.png

1694729571038.jpeg

1694729594648.png

Moving through the Rain District on his own, Yatoru Kengan proceeded upon the lone road that eventually his Siblings would soon catch up, but his mind was now focused on the objective at hand, reaching the land of earth; this journey would be the most tedious of them all; as it would be a total of Five Days of walking for him and his siblings; and as he was the first to begin, it wouldn't be long before the other two caught up as he proceeded forth towards the Unknown! The Rain which never stops falling was but a tribulation of the various hardships that the Kengan siblings would need to endure. But now begins the Journey to participate in the Chuunin Exams located in the Stone District!
1694729902898.png

Last edited:
Okami_Kengen.jpg

Post Divider II.png

Once done with his meditation, Bōfū would get onto his feet and walk off in the same direction his eldest brother had, not really caring either way if Yatoru had a head start. What he did care about was that there was no point in delaying the inevitable trip to Stone District any further - he had a Chuunin Exam to attend, a promotion to earn, and a father to finally win the respect of and prove that he was worthy of being called a true Kengan to... As well as a certain prince among foxes to finally beat some proper strength into, having met the guy when the young lordling's fishing ship (having joined a crew on one of their trips, being curious to see how it was done for himself) had washed ashore in dire need of repairs after being caught in a severe storm by a truly awful stroke of dreadful luck. That was the day he began believing that anyone could become strong given time and proper training, including those who started weak. Then, next thing he knew, they'd hit it off and became fast friends, and Bōfū had actually been sad when the time came for him to return home - though he never showed it to anyone. Amber eyes blazing in determination at the thought of seeing his only real friend again for the first time in several years, he increased his pace until he was sprinting, his training bearing fruit as even while sprinting his pace and breathing was still steady, even, and focused.
Post Divider II.png

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Kyo Kengan2.png

Kuyo Divider NR.png

As Kyo walked through the damp streets of Amegakure, he announced to them that it was time for him to begin his journey to the stone district as the journey will be long and if he wanted to make it there in time, he needed to leave as early as he could. The three girls who accompanied him, understood that as they were also traveling there to watch him along with their families so they had to leave as well. Juri, wraps her arms around his left and looked into his eyes with a smile. Her gaze telling a story of their friendship growing up together in the Demon District as fellow clansmen before Kyo left with his brothers, she definitely missed him during this time and she only ran into him by chance as she was only passing by during her travel to the event as well. Nina followed in Juri's footsteps and wrapped her arms as well around Kyo's right, though she rested her head on his shoulder and gently rubbed his arm, using his body warmth for comfort as she let out a gentle sigh. There was a still moment of silence before Justina jumped on his back, full of energy as her arms wrapped around his neck to keep herself secure on him. While all three girls admired him and had strong feelings for the young genin, Justina was the only one who was just as crazy as he was but she didn't quite think about things before she did them. Claiming him as hers before the other two just to tease them, Justina planted a kiss on his cheek before sticking her tongue out at both Juri and Nina with a playful laugh.
Juri: I know you'll do great in the Chunin Exams, our clan is the strongest and you're a prodigy amonst them like your brothers, especially being the son of Yujiro!​
Nina: Please be careful Kyo. We'll be watching you in the stands.​
Justina: You better get promoted and become Chunin with us! Make sure everyone knows the Kengans are the best! Outside of me of course.​

Kyo couldn't help but smile and chuckle at their different comments. His bond with them had grown strong over the years, and he valued their friendships immensely. But now, as he embarked on the path to becoming a Chunin, he needed to focus on his journey. They had reached a quiet corner of Amegakure, a place where the bustling city gave way to a tranquil park. Kyo then turned to them with his dark blue eyes reflecting a feeling of gratitude.​

Kyo: "I'm glad the three of you care so deeply for me. But now, it's time for me to take my journey path. See you three there."​

With that, Kyo nodded, a sense of resolve washing over him. He knew that the Chunin Exams would be an interesting journey, but he was ready to face whatever trials lay ahead. As he turned to leave, he felt a mixture of excitement and anticipation building within him. With a final wave and a heartfelt goodbye, Kyo left the park and ventured toward the Stone District, leaving behind the three girls who had supported him throughout his journey. As he walked through the rainy streets of Amegakure, and eventually catching up to his brothers. He knew that their friendship would remain a source of strength and inspiration as he faced the challenges of the Chunin Exams and continued to grow as a shinobi in the Hidden Rain Village.
Kyo: Alright, lets get out of here!​
Kuyo Divider NR.png

Yon

Legendary
Yonkage.png

Yonrochi (Amekage)
In the towering citadel, Yonrochi perched behind a desk that bore a striking resemblance to the Hokage's. His brow furrowed as he effortlessly drafted fresh proposals: the sand district's demand for sugar cane, the fire district's insatiable appetite for yak meat and ham, and the rain village's urgent need for more onions and vegetables. Kunaki Omario had disappeared, leaving her relentless mother to pester Yonrochi incessantly in her pursuit of her aspiring shinobi daughter. And, to compound his troubles, Tower Unagi had sprung a leak. These were just minor tribulations. In his secluded study, Nagato lay lifeless, his Rinnegan conspicuously absent, ensconced within a transparent sarcophagus for all to scrutinize. Behind Yonrochi loomed statues of Kage from distant lands, a somber testament to their complex web of alliances. With a grunt, Yonrochi exhaled audibly as he affixed his signature to the ever-growing pile of documents.
In this moment, the world outside seemed fraught with tension yet preserved a fragile peace. However, tranquility was abruptly shattered as the chamber's door flung open, casting a shadowy figure in its wake. The figure knelt and addressed Yonrochi with a voice carrying a weighty urgency.
son_of_yonrochi_2.png

Kaitaro of the rain
"Lord Amekage..."

Yonrochi, appearing less startled than most at such an abrupt intrusion, responded, "Son? What is it?"

"May I have a moment, Father?" Kaitaro asked as he rose from his kneeling position.

"Hmm...yes, let me just conclude this paperwork for the Leaf, and I can—"

Before Yonrochi could finish his sentence, a stone was hurled, smashing into the stone statue of Suzaku and disfiguring half of its visage. "The Leaf are our enemies! How dare you, Father..."

"Son, in this world of chess, even a pawn can dethrone a Queen. It's a game, you see. Forge alliances with those around you, and you may reap endless rewards of wealth and prosperity. Besides... Lord Uzumaki did not fulfill his promise to Lord Nagato, but we are thriving."
Yonrochi rose from his seat with a weary sigh, his gaze shifting to the shattered statue. "Lord Suzaku, Lord Yamazaki, Lord Keisuke, Lord Kazuo, and Lord Yūichirō and Hikaru may have forgotten about us, but that is not entirely undesirable. War should be avoided, and I am no longer in my prime. That leaves you. You must quell your animosity and make peace with these people whom you seem to despise so fervently."

"Not all of them, Father, just the Leaf," Kaitaro retorted abruptly.

"Son, we require no assistance; we are self-sufficient. But, if the circumstances perturb you so greatly, perhaps a stroll would help clear your mind."

The two exited the office and ambled along the rain-soaked streets, sheltered by an umbrella held aloft by one of the rain shinobi walking in the street with them. Other Rain shinobi were traversed the rooftops to ensure the Kage's safety.
Suddenly, Yonrochi halted his son, exclaiming, "Look, look!" He pointed and chuckled at children merrily splashing in a puddle. "Does the Hokage need to attend to that? I think not. Perhaps you should seek him out. You might find that he is not as detestable as you believe."
"Father, I have one last question," Kaitaro interjected.

"Ask away."

"Are you truly my father, or am I merely an aberration like the others? Who was my mother? Or was I simply a creation in a laboratory?" Kaitaro gazed down at his reflection in a rainwater puddle.

"You are my son; that is all you need to know for now."

"Yes father..."