Cloud District

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

003f4b769caedbc53a8fb6e873997bf2.png

1680453577052-png.2967

The air in the bar crackled with an electric intensity, and the distinct sound of potent lightning filled the space. To those unfamiliar, it was merely a cacophonous discharge, but to one well-versed in the art of lightning manipulation, it was a language of its own. Indira, a seasoned jonin of the Hidden Cloud Village, sat at the bar, savoring the warmth of hot sake and pan-fried dumplings drizzled with eel sauce. This cozy establishment was his preferred haunt, a sanctuary within the bustling village.

His focus was locked on the screen, where his little sister, Satoru, displayed skills akin to those of a seasoned chunin while confronting the enigmatic Masked Woman from the Shadow Realm. As an experienced shinobi who had both fought alongside and against Saburo, the current Raikage, Indira could appreciate the gravity of the decisions being made. He hoped to have a word with the Raikage later, after he met with the man who had played a significant role in honing his skills.

Amidst the sizzling of lightning, the undeniable sign of his former mentor's presence, the bar's ambiance shifted dramatically. Patrons hastily abandoned their meals and drinks, eager to meet the exalted former Raikage, Kyaro. The beleaguered bartenders and servers struggled to ensure that all patrons settled their tabs, but they proved powerless against the stampede of people.

Indira found himself involuntarily swept along by the exiting crowd, navigating his way to the heart of the commotion. As the bar emptied around him, he welcomed his sensei, Kyaro, with a warm grin. He then turned his attention to his long-time partner, Ashi, and couldn't resist a teasing comment. "So, Ashi, couldn't manage to rewire his brain, huh?" He punctuated the statement with a chuckle.
1680453577052-png.2967

00977bb69e936db3005d9c4520138b0a.png

Ero Foot

Administrator
Administrator
Ashi name tag (1).png

IMG_3105.png

Ashi raised her brow at the reaction she got, she was suspecting him to take her more seriously, the laughter had the opposite effect of what she was looking for but then he explained and her expression softened. If it didn’t soften from that it would have regardless once he patted her head, he wasn’t a massive dude but he was taller than her and it made her feel like a kid even though he only had her by a few years in age. That all aside she just couldn’t resist rolling her eyes at the claim he made, the best was a stretch she thought to herself, the cockiest for sure. Then she was eager to follow him to the office but her thoughts didn’t have much time to dwell on his display or meeting the raikage because he wanted to get food, which she wasn’t going to argue with because she was pretty famished.

“ Yes I could use a bite to eat, lead the way…”

Not that she needed to say that, he gave her a devilish look before going towards the grill. The look unfortunately for her fit him well and added to that handsome charm she couldn’t deny he had but would never tell him out of fear it might go to his head. Regardless they made it in without much trouble, the crowd didn’t seem to get in his way and the folks that were taking up the space went outside. The only issue, the only thing that slowed up progress was Indira popping up, someone she had only seen briefly in the past. She understood he was Kyaro’s student and that the specific relationship for Shinobi was a sacred one.

“ Even if he allowed me that close to it, I don’t think I could with all the time in the world.”

She helped tease the former Raikage with that relationship in mind and couldn’t help but giggle at the initial joke made by Indira. That interaction aside, it was safe to assume the group would be able to sit down like Kyaro intended and actually order food, Ashi getting three large slabs of pork chop. The legendary shinobi did offer to pay and who would turn down an offer, she had money but anybody with it understands its value. This also led to her being asked the question Indira would probably want the answer too as well, something she had drafted up in her head multiple times but wasn’t sure if she could articulate it to the raikage when the time came.

“ Oh it’s simple really once I’m able to get the power source I mentioned we could probably supply the entire village and your allies with it, as for my specific invention I’m currently working on, it will be a gateway between worlds in a way like for example why it took us so long to get here. I know about the Shinobi’s time space ninjutsu but think about something that the regular working man could use to make his job easier, how fast the trade industry would grow between nations, and honestly knowing you the Cloud being the heart of that wouldn’t be the worse thing I could think of.”

IMG_3106.gif

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Kyaro Nametag copy.png

img_3105-png.3657

As Kyaro sat at the teppanyaki grill, he was surrounded by a group of admirers, young and old, all eager to be in the presence of the venerable shinobi. Kyaro's wisdom and years of service to the village had made him a beloved figure in Kumogakure, and many sought his guidance and stories. Amidst the lively atmosphere of the restaurant, laughter and conversation filled the air. He definitely loved the attention being received but as he waved and acknowledged all of his admirers who surrounded him. Moments like those brought back memories of his glory days back when he was in his prime. The glory, the praise, the admiration his fellow citizens and shinobi had for him was something he did indeed miss; Though, being Raikage wasn't something he truly wanted to do so his retirement from the position pleased him. Soon, a familiar voice filled his ears as it was speaking to his dear partner, and upon turning his head in the direction of the voice; A smile came over his face as he was finally face-to-face with Indira, the person he wanted to succeed him.

Upon seeing his student after so long, the legendary shinobi stood up with open arms before returning back to his seat next to Ashi. Soon, the hibachi chef, a skilled master of culinary arts, stood before the teppanyaki grill with flair while juggling spatulas and expertly cooking the meals with such finesse. Flames danced, and dizzling sounds filled the air as the ched prepared a feast that promised to be nothing short of extraordinary. During this time, Kyaro also let out short chuckle in response to what both Indira & Ashi said regarding his brain.
Kyaro: Awe come on now, Indira. I haven't seen you in years and you're already cracking jokes on me? I see you're still just as lively as usual. It's nice to see you again. --- And You've been close to me enough time to do whatever.​

He'd say this in a joking way of course, though the last part towards Indira was a bit more sincere and the comment towards Ashi was more teasing. As the chef was now put the finishing touches on the meal, the fragrant aroma of the food filled the air, a mouthwatering crescendo that reached Kyaro's senses. His eyes, often filled with wisdom and serenity, now sparkled with anticipation and delight as he watched the chef's artistry unfold before him. After the finishing touches, their food was finally plated, the patrons around them erupted in applause. The meal was now ready, a culinary masterpiece on display. The chef presented their plates with a bow before walking away.
Kyaro: Alright, back to business. While I do support many of your ideals, sadly I can't get behind a gateway accessible to everyone. While we are in peaceful times now, you'll never know who can be plotting against us. And giving gateways to everyone is a sure way to make infiltrating our own gates easier for enemies. I like where your head is at though. But if your plan is to make things that advanced, it's going to take some serious time. Trading is always a good idea but something like that can bypass defenses setup to prevent danger within our homes. Indira, what are your thoughts on this matter, and by the way. Exactly who is the current Raikage?​

Kyaro took his first bite of the meticulously prepared meal, his face was a picture of pure bliss. The flavors exploded on his palate, a harmonious symphony of taste that sent waves of pleasure through him. The delicate balance of spices and textures made it clear that the chef was a true master. He savored each bite, taking his time to appreciate the craftsmanship that had gone into the dishes. The food was not just nourishment but a work of art, a testament to the dedication of the chef and the culinary traditions of Kumogakure.
img_3105-png.3657

Kyaro Retired.png

The commotion at the village gates didn’t even cause Chika to quirk a brow. Her desk was filled with stacks of paperwork; however, it was merely casualty reports and things regarding the aftermath of Saburo's actions in the Land of Water. Her concerns were elsewhere, and even when this relic of the past emerged to the fanfare of those not immediately familiar with his new appearance, she would only look down on them from her desk with a look of displeasure. She was by no means a dictator, but her power was absolute in a way that many would understand. The crack and the bang that followed the arrival of the former Raikage was nothing more than a display of his short-sightedness. In reality, he wasn’t forgotten but cast aside for the sake of the village's progression. What set both Chika and him apart was the way they chose to go about things. She peered from her office with the same bestial gaze she always carried, and the beast within her swirled at the thought of what could possibly come as a result. Her turquoise green eyes watched as the lot conversed among themselves, and as her village guards faltered at the sight of the former Raikage, she looked behind her left shoulder in the direction of her current assistant and spoke with a stern feminine tone.

"Have those men fired; this isn’t the time or the place for fanfare," she said.

Her steeled gaze returned to what had now become a trio with the arrival of Indira, causing her to cross her arms about her chest. She was unimpressed, to say the least, after the announcement of the district, as a whole, going into a state of what could be considered martial law. She would have thought the former Raikage would have more common sense than what he currently displayed. All things considered, this wasn’t the time or the place for grandstanding. She turned her gaze from the events in question and returned to her desk, where the same files were now sprawled about, revealing the two brothers' files once again. They had entered the village ranks as a pair and intended to leave as one. She was intrigued, to say the least. While she didn’t need bodyguards given her status, she could understand the posturing those of her village expected.
Chika_Kumoi_smile.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
003f4b769caedbc53a8fb6e873997bf2.png

1680453577052-png.2967

The village hidden in the clouds bathed in the warmth of the sun's radiant smile, and the air seemed to vibrate with excitement as the prospect of change loomed on the horizon. For Indira, this surge of anticipation was especially potent, and its influence extended far beyond his own emotions. His very presence was intrinsically connected to the weather, a manifestation of his unique clan lineage. Today, the skies mirrored his mood, beaming with unadulterated sunshine. Ashi's playful remark drew a hearty chuckle from Indira. His sensei Kyaro's entrance added to the elation, and the reunion with his comrades washed over him like a revitalizing storm. It had been too long since he had been able to relish this peace.

With a grin that rivaled the sun's radiance, Indira responded to Kyaro's question. "I've heard the legends of the Raikage," he said, his eyes reflecting admiration for the woman who had sealed the Gyuki within herself, a feat known throughout the shinobi world. "I'm looking forward to meeting her."

The somber weight of the newly enforced martial law, a direct response to the devastating rampage inflicted by Saburo, settled heavily upon Indira's shoulders. The memories of that relentless battle, fought alongside his younger sister Satoru, were etched deep into his psyche. They were scars that went beyond the physical, a testament to their unwavering determination. Indira regarded both Ashi and Kyaro, his words carrying the gravity of the recent ordeal.

His voice held a note of warning as he addressed Kyaro, "I'm afraid, sensei, that our moment of respite won't last long. The threat from Saburo was dire, and it took everything we had to prevent our village from being extinguished." The memories of those chilling weeks hung in the air, a constant reminder of the perils they had faced. "Due to this assault by a missing-nin from the Mist District, the Cloud's districts are on high alert. They've sealed the borders, and I wholeheartedly support this decision," Indira stated, his tone unwavering.

His sense of responsibility pushed him forward, and he urged Kyaro and Ashi to join him. "I'm on my way to visit Lady Raikage now. You should come with me," he suggested. The tempest that surrounded him swirled into existence, and in the blink of an eye, he had vanished from their sight.

If permitted entry, Indira would step inside the Raikage's mansion and approach her office. With a respectful bow, he would formally introduce himself, "I am Indira. I have come to speak with Lady Raikage."
1680453577052-png.2967

Ero Foot

Administrator
Administrator
IMG_3151.png

IMG_3105.png

Ashi couldn’t resist the urge to blush when Kyaro said they had been close, it was a statement that she couldn’t argue with but was happy that truth followed it. That said It was a bit of an awkward silence that fell over her once he and Indira exchanged a hug; she in that moment felt like the third wheel of this brief interaction. It was brief though, I didn't have enough time to really dwell on it, having to give her answer once they were seated after all. She explained then of course listened to how Kyaro would respond carelly, hearing the skepticism for the first time made her form a sad expression. It would be like if you’re number one fan all of sudden unfollowed you, it hurt, but with the way he explained his perspective she understood. Indira like one would expect, saw the same way his master did, like minded men, but nothing was wrong with that.

“ Honestly I’m not shocked you or Indira would say that, some of my other colleagues had a similar thought process, of course you know everything I make is in the hopes of it being used with care but I’m not naive. People will want to use it for war, to ravage other nations or gain resources instead of trying to work for them through peace. I am sorry about that attack by the way, I know it was a huge blow to the people of this land. While I’m normally biased, maybe the real way to get this invention on the ground is to test it here first, and what I mean by that, giving full control of it to the Raikage and the cloud. I would need to see it in action, the success rate, and who better than the nation that has treated me so well.”

Ashi wasn’t officially a member of the cloud but as far as she was concerned they were like family thanks to Kyaro. Plus that was another reason they were there, she was looking to find a new base of operations for her company and home, Kyaro offered to see if he could pull some strings with the Raikage. She further went to explain this and how her invention could work with the new defined limits.

“ Besides I’m not a genie it was gonna take time anyway, as smart as I am I’m severely limited by the resources I have right now. You’ve seen my dog right? Yeah I’ve been working on him for a few years now. That aside I could make it compact, like a gun or something. That way the Raikage along with a couple others they trust can use it, test it out for me while I work on ways to make it widespread for the cloud as an actual safe transportation system. I’m not a politician so I could also leave it to the Raikage or you for when you feel it’s the right time to share it with the rest of the world.”

Ashi had finished her words and was eager to finally eat, looked down at her plate, but then was interrupted by Indira’s words. She looked up and right before her eyes he vanished, probably some cool shinobi technique, but what he said was what stuck with her the most. She almost wanted to pout not being able to even taste her meal before it was decided they should go meet the Raikage.
IMG_3153.jpeg

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Kyaro Nametag copy.png

img_3105-png.3657

As he listened to Indira's voice, Kyaro's eyes, once relaxed and filled with joy, now held a weariness that came with years of leadership. He sat in the chair as he paused for a moment from eating. His student's voice had immediately drew the attention of the former Raikage as he mentioned Saburo and his actions against their village. Kyaro's eyes, once weary, now flashed with a renewed intensity of anger. Indira's words acted as a catalyst, reigniting the fire of justice within him. Though he nodded in agreement, when he mentioned the borders being sealed, and made sure the district was on high alert. Kyaro knew that the safety of the village was paramount, and he stood with Indira and the new Raikage in this decision. The former Raikage, may have retired from his official position, but his commitment to his village and its people remained unshakable. He knew this was something important but since things were already in place for protections he'd bring up the rest of his concerns to Lady Raikage himself before getting into the reason of his return regarding Ashi. He also listened to everything she had to say as well and patted her back in a comforting way after seeing her disappointment with what was said about her plans.
Kyaro: Saburo huh.. I'll keep that name in mind. We'll catch up soon Indira, i'd like to finish my meal with Ashi before we head up. You know how I hate having serious conversations before eating. Don't worry though, we won't be long.​

Kyaro, sitting beside Ashi, gave her a gaze that held a mixture of camaraderie and care for the moment. He had fought to protect her their journey together and understood the importance of her work, which was why he wanted to keep her around but he didn't expect to begin to care for her as much as he did. Though with everything that had been said, he knew what was important but he also had a duty to take care of her now since he took her in.
Kyaro: Your work will be a great addition to our village should Lady Raikage accept you, if she agrees with your plans then i'll take care of the rest as promised. She may be hard to impress, and as you've heard with the attack on us; She won't trust you right away so you have to explain to her your ideas fully. I'll be right beside you so you won't have to worry about being alone or nervous.​

With that, Kyaro's chopsticks moved with practiced precision, selecting choice pieces from his plate. Savoring each bite of his food, each time feeling as if he had entered a whole new realm overcome with joy from the meal that had been prepared. As he enjoyed the meal, he couldn't help but wonder just how hard it was going to be for Ashi since she wasn't from the village. Halfway through the meal; The man found a sense of tranquility amid the storm of his responsibilities.
img_3105-png.3657

Kyaro Retired.png

Ero Foot

Administrator
Administrator
IMG_3151.png

IMG_3105.png
Hearing that the two wouldn’t be following Indira and that she would actually be allowed to enjoy her meal before dealing in the matter of politics and of course moving to a new country. She was giddy at the idea, showed it by shoving her face full; one bite here, another there. It was clear with the display how she managed to get as thick as she was, even if it was a healthy type of thick. She was done before Kyaro and he had started long before she did as his plate had arrived first and she spent the first half of their meal break just trying to explain her plans. Once she was done she let out a loud burp, probably not the most lady-like thing she could have done but she didn’t care. Kyaro had already been in her pants and if he cared about the way she acted at this point something was wrong.

“ As always I appreciate the fact you support me and would go to such lengths, buuut hurry up and eat, I’m ready now to face the beast.”

It was metaphorical, of course as scary as they made the raikage out to be Ashi did not fear them nor did she really think they were a beast. She was more nervous about rejection of her progress than whatever bad mood they might be in with the current state of the nation.
IMG_3157.jpeg

Mellow

Mythical
LEGENDARY
Kyaro Nametag copy.png

img_3105-png.3657

The first half of the meal had been thoroughly enjoyable, and now with his plate noticeably emptier, he continued to indulge in the culinary delights before him. He looked up for a moment and saw Ashi had already finished her meal, her enthusiasm was palpable and he couldn't help but be amused by her joyful and unrestrained approach to eating. The more she explained her plan during the break, the more he knew it was something that he could support. As the woman concluded her meal with a hearty burp, Kyaro couldn't help but chuckle. The sound was far from lady-like, but it only showed how much of a bond the two actually had since she was comfortable enough to be herself.
Kyaro: No matter how many times we go out together, it always seems to surprise me how quickly you scarf down a meal. Then again, it makes since considering your little talent.​

Saying these words to her with a teasing and joking tone just as he finished his last bit of his dinner and stood up. He'd share a brief moment of silence with her as his eyes met with hers, giving a short lived smile before Kyaro waved down the waiter and handed him about ¥200 Ryō. While the meal definitely only costed around 50 or 60, the extra was a tip for his performance and customer service.
Kyaro: Alright, let's get out of here, dar- Ashi.​

As he left the restaurant, the bustling streets of the village welcomed him, as his destination was the Raikage's Mansion, a place that had been at the center of many important decisions and actions throughout his tenure. It was also where he would meet Indira, one of his esteemed students, a talented Shinobi who had shown great promise under Kyaro's guidance. The gathering at the mansion was of particular significance, for it was there that they would discuss pressing matters concerning the attack on the village and the security of his partner.
Kyaro to Indira: Aye yo, we're here. It seems we were done with our faster than expected.​
img_3105-png.3657

Kyaro Retired.png

Ero Foot

Administrator
Administrator
IMG_3151.png

IMG_3105.png

Ashi couldn’t help but blush again at the joke, her talent is what he called it, they both knew what he meant but she didn’t let it rile her up by simply laughing and returning the sentiment. She loved flirting in this manner, she was quite the pervert and sexual creature after all. She leaned forward on the table, her massive breast pressing against it to make it creak like crying from the weight and putting her cleavage in the perfect view for Kyaro. Her tone was hushed, her voice low and lined with an air of seduction. She had her eyes lidded trying to look as sexy as possible for what she was saying.

“ Well if things go well with the Raikage, I’ll be happy to show you my talents alone.”

A wink followed her sentence, then she just couldn’t contain the laughter from erupting from her belly again, holding it while she cackled at her own cheesy efforts. She had to wipe a tear from her eye while standing to join him on their new venture to the mansion finally, after that exchange her nervousness seemed to dwindle. Once outside she went big-eyed again, taking a moment to take in the sencery which she hadn’t been able to do in the past. It was amazing just how massive and populated the district was, a testament to the greatness of its people, and she hoped to add to it with her great mind.

Once they finally made it to the office section of the mansion she was further captivated by the infrastructure, they really did put a lot of stock in the military leader. A thought that crossed her mind before they stepped into the room to greet Indira for the second time and the Raikage for the first time. She herself didn’t say anything, one she didn’t know how they felt about foreigners being so casual with them and she was fine letting Kyaro take the lead. She did offer a warm smile though, trying to seem as approachable as possible.

IMG_3109.jpeg