Village Outskirts

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

sumato-t-png.1684

aed4a17acdb34a5231f7da98b77c019d-png.909

Back glued to the wall the young seasoned shinobi waited for the infamous hunter-nin captain who also served as Mizukage's assistant, Rekkai Terumi. His history with the kunoichi was quite extensive as she was the first one to physically show him the power of the kekkei genkai. They also served under Lord Isamu when he was a jonin and assisted him during infiltration missions. Even though he had been slightly older than them he distributed a prowess and knowledge that were only seen once every generation. Both Rekkai and Isamu have ascended through the ninja ranks, one being the Mizukage and the other being the hunter-nin captain. Both their power levels far exceeded Sumato's imagination and his strength seemed stagnant for years as he grew in age. Most discarded him as a shinobi and considered him as good as dead, but continued to perfect his skills as he only focused on mastering the fundamentals. With mastering and understanding his chakra, Sumato learned how to summon even the most advanced ninjutsu without using excessive amounts of chakra.

Sumato's ability to understand both his allies' and enemies' weaknesses and strengths allowed him to strategically defeat his opponents. It was a skill that was not glorified but was very much helpful and the reason why he was constantly talking about utilizing teamwork. Sumato was given a brief description of the mission, to track and locate the six-tails but he had a strange feeling that he would be doing more than just hunting. Weaving hand seals, the jonin had gathered water chakra into his throat which he then converted into soap, and finally expelled it from his mouth. Two large bubbles were discharged from his lips. While one bubble swallowed him whole, the other remained adjacent awaiting for Rekkai Terumi to arrive. Under his command, the bubble would take him wherever he wished to go. This technique was capable of both traveling very long distances and floating rather high into the air with no apparent risk of popping. Upon Rekkai's arrival, the two would set off on their journey.

Last edited:

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ketsugo_1.png

oRbRhP1.png

6fed8c493d5b6e5e273a608f94b7ce34.png

Heavy is the head that holds the crown.

Fabrics of space and time had been manipulated, as they had been altered by the Aka Majishan utilizing the Itta technique. It has been over a decade since the Supreme Leader stepped upon the land of waters real estate. The Majishan simply appeared out of nowhere, perhaps registering with the sensory units of the Hidden Mist. It was possible they would be stunned by the incredible chakra reservoir that surpassed even the levels of Tailed Beast.

The Aka Majishan stood outside of the village gates, residing within the darkened mist awaiting to be addressed by those who were bound to come. He stood upright, alert in his position patiently waiting to meet the Mizukage.

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

The Land of Water presented to be the powerful if not the strongest land of the remaining four. Those who stumbled among the nation's land were categorized as incredibly strong or idiotic as mortality rates became were steadily high. The piece of land surrounded by rock discharged a blood lust that only felt possible for a human to do. The blood spilled on the land increased its longevity and life-force becoming an weird phenomenal that historically had became safe from outsiders, while also influencing its inhabitants. The overwhelming mist completely hindered one's ability to see through the thick mist, blinding them indefinitely unless they became "accepted". Even through the use of sensory techniques it would be increasingly hard to target any specific person within the mist. Never encountering the Mizukage, it would be a challenge even for the Uzumaki to realize if he was at the correct location.

A sensory ninja team had already spotted and located the unknown man who stepped foot on their forbidden land. Having trained under unnatural conditions they masked shinobi were able to conceal their chakra while utilizing the basic sensory technique. The ten masked shinobi completely surrounded the Uzumaki awaiting for the Mizukage to give the order to attack, but surprisingly ordered the anbu to stand down. While their opponent's chakra reserves rivaled that of a tailed beast, it was not at all the reason to not engage. Instead the red haired man peaked the Mizukage's interest. Utilizing the the pre-existing sources of water a figure stood before Ketsugo. The mist around the Mizukage became thin, though still remained to conceal the island. Both crimson eyes of opposite abilities targeted the man that was adjacent to him, with a clear monotone voice Isamu asked him a single question.

"And who might you be?"

39e334d53eaacecdbdda8ef8936eec43.png

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

oRbRhP1.png

The Aka Majishan was not unaware of his surroundings, he was more in tune with the environment than most might imagine. He was able to comprehend the bloodlust that permeated throughout the landscape, it was not so welcoming but it did nothing to deter the resolve of the magician. Standing upright and composed, the cerulean oculars of the man continued to stare forwards into the mist and turned his head as if reading the location and its inhabitants. Aka Majishan was determined to meet with the leader of the land of water and so he would, understanding his presence itself could not be ignored by any village. Encapsulated by the mist, it made deciphering his appearance also incredibly difficult for those attempting to gaze upon him.

He was also privy to the shinobi suppressing most of their chakra, as it was impossible for them to hide from Majishan as long as they utilized any amount of chakra. Complete and absolute suppression was the only plausible solution but even then, the unknown individual standing before them had an expanded sensory arsenal through the Minds Eye of Kagura, and as a Sage the connection to the flow of the world. It's a mistake and waste of time to believe the Majishan could not find those who lurked from the shadows, for he can read the physical energy of nearly all objects.

Sensing the chakra of all within the area, as well as the manipulation of chakra before him, Aka Majishan listened to the adjacent voice that traveled and questioned him. In the midst of staying alert he had deduced the theothical power and skill level of all around. In response to the inquiry, the Majishan spoken.

"I am the Supreme Leader of the Land of Fire, Lord of the Uzumaki... the name is Ketsugo. I seek to have a thorough conversation with the leader of the Hidden Mist Village."

Ketsugo_Eye2.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

Bathed in the moon's cold light, the blood that resided within the Mizukage blistered with heat and was shielded by the thick layer of skin. Like his subordinates, his body adapted to the freezing temperatures due to the notorious clan of the Yuki clan. A shiver had not awoken in his body, remaining completely still as he attempted to observe the stranger who trespassed against the sacred land. Uniquely possessing a hidden dojutsu, the chakra collected in his optic glowed a luminous crimson red, that'd captivated all attention even through the hefty mist. His eyebrows raised as he read Ketsugo's chakra and life force, which were undoubtedly powerful. Locked onto Konoha's Supreme-Leader, the soothsayer awoken, gifting him the ability to predict the man's series of moves. The blood in Isamu's veins traveled in an instant preparing his body to attack, while his body surrounded itself with water particles that were invisible to the naked eye. Clinching his fist and biting his lip, Isamu leased his intent to kill and restrained his thoughts to become malleable and not scattered. A stream of blood traveled down Isamu's lip and quickly disappeared as if the man's body could naturally heal as it oxidized and became airborne.

The Mizukage's sleeves shivered as if they had been intertwined with a stream of wind, but this was far from the case. The Eel King proceeded to move closer to the trespasser as his words entered Unagi-o's ears. It had not taken long for Isamu to understand what Ketsugo meant by Supreme Leader as it was a relatable term that more resonated with Isamu, but humbly still referred to himself as the Mizukage. Extending his hand forward he intended to shake the man's hand, though had Ketsugo done so without unleashing any chakra, this would formally be an invitation to Kirigakure or war with the Land of Water. The handshake of great warmth would have reversed summoned both Isamu and his guest to the Mizukage's office, still hindering any foreigner from disclosing what direction north, south, east, or west.

The Water Shadow's movement mirrored the flow and flexibility of water. It was as if Isamu was the embodiment of water and this was far from an understatement. The mobile body of water sat behind his desk while offering his company to sit down. "It's interesting to match a face to the name...hmm...I thought you'd be taller. I am Chinoike Isamu Mizukage of the Village Hidden in the Mist. But anyways to what does the Land of Water owe the pleasure? Isamu didn't hesitate to rush through the pleasantries and skip to the stranger's intentions. A soothsayer and kinesics, he hoped that man was an enemy of the state, by all means, would give Isamu the reason to attack, but as supreme leader of the Land of Water, he hoped his intentions were pure for the protection of his people. Not being able to selfishly fight for himself, became more like a check and balance, strategically putting the Bloodlust Zombie in a position of power to hinder his bloodlust. Checkmate is what Isamu consistently thought when thinking about the Land of Water committee.

39e334d53eaacecdbdda8ef8936eec43.png

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ketsu1.png

oRbRhP1.png

The sensory prowess of the Majishan allowed him to read and comprehend those around him, including the man whose eyes glowed a luminous crimson red, which instantly brought concern to the Uzumaki Lord. There was no way he should be able to see the glow in this misty climate, as a result of thought causing the innumerable sub-communication systems within his vessel to become alert to potential illusionary or mind-controlling abilities consciously. The communications were happening at an unrealistic rate, reacting based on the Majishan's feelings and thoughts, with unprecedented efficiency filtering any incoming chakra that may attempt to infiltrate the nervous system of the Majishan. A legion of linguistics was forming, based on biological and genetic make-up as a result of the Ageless Canvassing Seal; with the biotic labyrinth at work performing top-tier security detail, the Majishan made no physical movement or flexed any utilization of chakra other than the present for his Minds Eye of Kagura. The Majishan also in his own conscious effort to search his nervous system for anything attempting to invade.

There was no fear upon the surface or within the core of the Majishan, with the resolute cerulean oculars staring directly into the crimson-red orbs he had anticipated a welcome soon. As the man approached by closing the distance, the Majishan was prepared to engage in battle by upturning this entire environment and laying waste to every inhabitant within a mile or so radius. The body language of the man approaching was noted through the Minds Eye, as well as the mass that exited from the man's mouth, and luckily, a gust of wind came and aggressively brushed it in the opposing direction that left the nearby vicinity of the Majishan and the person greeting him. As the man approached, the Majishan was aware of not just the man but the materials and the movement of things upon him. Even with reduced visual acuity in the environment, the leader of the greatest nation was privy to much. The general and typical process of the Majishan would generally be to allow a commandment to take hold of his addresser, however, this case was different.

Extending his hand in return for shaking, Ketsugo engages with a firm grasp. His willingness to compose himself and keep level-headed depended on the host and their housekeeping skillset for however long that could last. With the shake, there was a transference of locations in the midst, and a call came in for the Majishan...

A message for the carrier
naruto-deuses-1200x720.jpg

"That which is, which has, is what will be. To change your nature, to suppress your nature, is vile and wrong against who and what you have become. A mortal who has accessed the primordial aspects of actuality, taking hold of things that are not meant to be. In this lifetime and those which are to pass, and ages which you may travel why reduce yourself to the meaningless roles of position? Though you suppress yourself, inevitably you reduce me. If I must grow hungry, the consequences you will face will be grave upon not just your fate but those you hold dear. The longing I have... is a pain that you may never come to comprehend...lest you achieve which breaks the wheels of the samsara, by cursing the gods by transcending what they would want to allow... but that cannot be achieved lest you stop withholding yourselves, therefore by unleashing me... Spread the name of yourself, and as a result, I will increase... There was a time and an age where I was, and there is a future where I must be. There is no compromise, no direct, as concrete and as developed as the fondest art you possess...Uzumaki do not forsake me lest you forsake yourself...I am -"
Line Dropped

Ketsu2.png

As Isamu sat down Ketsugo took a seat and gestured to do so and then the pleasantries began.

"Hmph. Being any taller than I am now would be a disadvantage for all the lads as is, as good looking Supreme leader any taller than six-feet... Ugh, I don't even think I would want the stress of the countless woman, wouldn't you agree Mizukage, Isamu of the Chinoike?

I came here to discuss matters concerning the issues of Sunagakure... I am sure you caught wind of the situation. If not, I'll inform you of what has occurred and the opportunity and challenge that presents to our nations."