The Shinobi's Den

Kami

Jonin
Flower_Bullet_Point.png
Thanks for the order buddy, here are the finalized pieces. Hope everything is to your liking and you enjoy, if you desire any touch-ups or changes please simply message my discord (Tray#2314), I'd be more than happy to do so. And again, thank you for shopping at the Shinobi's Den.​
Sasuke_RPC.png
Flower_Bullet_Point.png

Jag

Legendary
Hellooo, Kami! I hope you are having a fine and spectacular morning/evening/night. I'd like to place an order.

The following is the base:
1611679828703.png

I'd like this turned into one of my other characters. Their appearance is as following:

1611679972648.png

I'd love for the robe to have designs like in the base, but they don't necessarily have to be the same. I'll leave that judgement up to you alongside the color of the robe. I trust your artistic judgement. :) Thank you in advance.

And also this:
1612082448012.png

Into this:

1612082485602.png

You can keep the base's hair, it'll be an alternative look. The robe I'd like to be similiar to a light blue with designs still there. The cloak over him white. Yerr. Go crazy!

Last edited:

Kami

Jonin
Flower_Bullet_Point.png
Thanks for the order, here are the finalized pieces. Hope everything is to your liking and you enjoy, if you desire any touch-ups or changes please simply message my discord (Tray#2314), I'd be more than happy to do so. And again, thank you for shopping at the Shinobi's Den.​
Dante_Genin.png
Flower_Bullet_Point.png

Ugly Mazu

Mythical
Ello ello, I wanted to reserve an order for:
Fate.Grand.Order.full.2632686.png

For Mazu: Please turn the eye into a bright orange (Near the coloring of a *coughs* Dragon ball), and if possible could we replace the flower on his belt with the symbol for Iwagakure.
1613814743951.png

For Chujohime: Please try to make the base's figure resemble the current OC for Chujohime, but if you could keep the Kimono but make it's colors Mauve #E0B0FF scarf. Thistle #D8BFD8 outer , Heliotrope #DF73FF lining.
image0.jpg

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
image0.png

Ketsugo: Obviously haha (you know how he looks)

But if you can add dramatic shading to his face and be mindful to remove the headband.

The seals can be replaced with customized fuinjutsu, as well as surrounding the main fuinjutsu it can be unique formations and or inscriptions alongside the edges of the scroll. If you can include the smoke or Ink in the background for dramatic effect that will be awesome. One with and without