The Meimeihō vs Everyone

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
Hello.

I built a plot device called the Meimeiho. It is basically the world’s Illuminati but in-character. The idea is that it functions as a covert and esoteric society with appendages internationally in the most precarious of places.

This would include currently role played and managed countries.

My request is that I be able to say in character that this society has NPCs in the nations who have a varying degree of importance, from mail man to governor to body guards.

I have a portent which states that some will find issue in this. That is fine, which is why I’m here! As an equal trade off, people (role players) will be able to investigate the Meimeiho IC as a result of these NPCs, gaining secret information that would ordinarily be held closely.

It’s a literal give and take.

Thank you!

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY

IsamuChinoike

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
Land of Water, Kirigakure and it's colonized colonies is voting against this proposal.

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

In response to the Meimeiho organization and its proposal. On behalf of Land of Fire, Colonies, and closely related allies such as Land of Eddies, etc. We will be rejecting this proposal whole-heartedly.

Love the idea of the Meimeiho, however, not within our borders and territories. When it comes to story and the organization rises up, we'll do our shinobi duties in getting information.