The Dragon and the Corpse

Ugly Mazu

Mythical
Hey Hey Hey

Guess who's back, back again, Guess who's back, tell your friends.

ANOTHER MAZU AOI COURT VISIT, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE GENEROUS FOLKS AT LAND OF EARTH... (Disclaimer: Land of Earth's Iwagakure is GONE, NIGGA IT IS GONE, We are REBUILDING)

Mkay....

So, first off... Yozu's thread. There is no KATA'S LAB. It'd be KATA'S RUIBNS, as per both Kata's post, Shinde's Nuke, and Naraku and I taking her to court when she attempted to randomly state the Nuke just MISSED her and her creations. In no previous post is there stated to be SUBTERRANIAN labs. She states in the post on page 11 that was retconned for the exact reasons, SHE DIDN'T EXPLAIN IT PROPERLY that:
There ya go (Link)
"Naturally. Her lab looked beaten, sparks flying and the ground torn in two. She would have attempted to reboot the old C.O.R.E frame, however the majority of her systems remain offline, given that fact, she would have to boost the connection, she would drag her finger along her chin for only a second before snapping her fingers in an idea. She would use her mechanical fabrication/hybrids as communication beacons, as they were “alive” on the surface of Iwagakure, at this point would have regrouped with the other fabrications to defend and protect the citizens that came back to help rebuild. Using them as a communication wave, the signal would be sent, it was a repeated “SoS” To Land of Fire and Land of Wind, she couldn’t get any more descriptive than that, given the state of her laboratory and risk of overloading the mechanical hybrid fabrications, With that being said, Katagawa would have exited her laboratory. Leaving the SoS on loop until a response would be given from either nation, by extension she would create a tube that led directly into her laboratory and the small hole that resides at the top, Katagawa would in this time of desperation, she would release her two creations.. Given the fact, she could hear the two of them crashing around in their contentment."

Due to the fact she stated the lab was JUST A LAB, and it was obviously effected by the nuke, IT WAS DECIDED THAT THE C.O.R.E LAB OF IWAGAKURE IS DESTROYED. Now, she agreed to this stating "C.O.R.E'S MAINFRAME WAS IN HER WRISTBAND." Which later turned into ANOTHER court trip with Shai after he cut off her arm and CURRENTLY HAS POSSESSION OF THE C.O.R.E bracelet, because again, it was not explained properly how it was to randomly explode while still connected to Katagawa's arm, as SHE KEEPS NOT USING CHAKRA TO DO TASK, DOES NOT EXPLAIN THE SCIENCE BEHIND HER WORK, and KEEPS ADDING THINGS TO THE STORY THAT WERE NOT PREVIOUSLY THERE.

How has Kata hacked innto all tech of Land of Earth to transmit any signal to revive herself or destroy any DNA? How can she know of her body's current location when she is in a Space/Time protected Facility that blocks all external communications, chakra, and devices?... Makes no sense.

As C.O.R.E may have the "Frequency" of her body, as it travels through conduits, sound would inevitably change... So, how did a constant ping make it through 3601 kilometers of dirt (As I stated MY LABS WERE SUBTERRANIAN IN MY POST... See how she's gripping from ideas?) and infiltrate a COMPLETELY QUARANTINED BUILDING.

I even messaged Katagawa SEVERAL TIMES to explain to her the parameters of the G.I.G.A.S Facilities that are explained as:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Link)
"Before she could earn her freedom, Mazu would need to have a discussion with the previous leader of the Shinobi forces and establish a new repertoire with the belligerent Sozo who’d thought to combat the legendary unholy beast with mere hand to hand tactics. Giving further orders to have each barrier within the Bunker reinforced so that it’d be impossible for non-authorized personnel to use chakra within the perimeters of the location, he made sure the strongest of the armed shinobi elite guard and SHŌKI (鍾馗) had been put in place around her “resurrection zone” in case that she returned within a hostile state. The safety of his people came first and he would not be responsible for releasing an enraged tyrant upon his own land… While she would be clothed and feed from the land’s finest cuisine, outside communication was explicitly blocked due to the nature(s) of the military bases of the Land of Earth while she was being kept under constant surveillance until the Tsuchikage had arrived and she received a complete debriefing of her prior actions and current state."

So to put it simply, AS AGREED ON IN COURT BEFORE, Katagawa's Lab is in ruins as it was in the EPICENTER OF A NUKE. She even posted in the retconned post that it was... Also, there is no way her lab could be operational enough to recreate her whole person, as per her own words, it would AT MOST be fizzling with the least amount of operational power. She can't possibly just UPGRADE explosion, dust, and other releases, as she has not EXPLAINED HOW THAT HAPPENED. She just says that "She had, therefore, it grew."... Not how this works to my knowledge. Isamu was upgraded due to specific REASONS. In my opinion, this is just throwing "Dust release Mode: 2" in the air.

Summary points:
Again... This has ALREADY BEEN TAKEN TO COURT, or why would I have even wasted 4 long posts to revive her...

Kata is under SUPERVISION, not IMPRISONMENT.

Kata has no aid or subordinate within G.I.G.A.S

Kata's lab was in the epicenter of a NUKE. Even with subterranean levels, with NUCLEAR PREP, even underground parking garages are crushed by the concussive blast...

Kata's ping couldn't possibly reach our location through the ground itself AS WELL AS the barrier and protective systems I have put in place

Kata's C.O.R.E Mainframe was held in a bracelet and is why she "let shinde bomb Iwa because it didn't matter". Shai cut off the arm with that bracelet. She attempted to bring up he had her bracelet in her post while we were in court, SHAIU CURRENTLY HAS POSSESSION OF THE C.O.R.E ARMBAND, PER the last group

Kata was given the chance to retain EVERYTHING SHE HAD BEFORE SHE DIED. To the point, I even told her, I was having Samiya RETRIEVE HER BROKEN LAB and give it to her in a capsule corps type form, so she can ACTUALLY rebuild it, as again, there was NEVER PRIOR DETAILING TO C.O.R.E BEFORE THE NARAKU FIGHT, and even now, THERE IS NO PROPER DETAILING OF C.O.R.E., it's capabilities, etc. Are we to assume it's a magical lab that can withstand anything and recreate anything?

Photographic proof of YOZU detailing what happened:
Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (36).png

Screenshot (35).png

In her posts, she never had a CHANCE to rebuild and thought to jump DIRECTLY into my fight with Naraku unprovoked and with no knowledge, we told her not to, and thus she was put into line of fire and the events unfolded.

Yozu

Staff member
LEGENDARY
The constant complainer vs the Tyrant Queen

Hello everyone, I will be explaining my side of things right now, forgive my lack of information gathering and pulls, I won't be using OOC discussions to further improve my standings IC unlike my disputer here.
1610998754127.png

First Dispute: The State of Katagawa's lab.

While I have indeed not mentioned anything regarding what happened to the lab, i had stated countless times over IC many mentions of "Katagawa needing to get elevators" (please read the highlighted)
ed1eae7987eb7d616349b123bf646d1f.png

As you can see here, why would Katagawa, on a ground floor laboratory, need to climb stairs or even make a notion about a sub lab, while it is indeed true I have not mentioned a sub lab at ALL up until now, I have been hinting at its existence

Now I'd like to talk about the nuke that went off and completely destroyed her lab, yes, while it had destroyed the Land of Earth's Iwagakure AND her laboratory, the underground facilities also failing to function properly, I had taken serious damage from that blow as i had mentioned below 90% of her experiments had died. While infact the remainder 10% are within the Land of Wind hidden, the two fabricated Bijuu and Fabrigawa(Katagawa's personal fabrication)

Please note, I am fighting for THIS Lab, not the one Katagawa is in right now, please continue to read!
2f3750ed70c2fdfcb2ffdf0e862b03e0.png

Like many laboratories in ANY anime, Naruto and even sci-fi there is always a sub lab for far more sinister creations, I had mentioned that deep within her lab she was attempting to recreate "something" that would imply a deeper part of her lab, now, like i said, she had lost 90% of her work, I've taken that, but this isa different lab.

f79ee401ecad2e648e8cc38f54e7f4db.png

While in my own understanding, I thought only Iwagakure was bombed, not the entire of Land of Earth? as you can see, I disclosed a 2nd laboratory within The Land of Earth on the Western side, only Iwagakure itself was nuked, there for this laboratory still remains, that is not to say the 2nd lab had felt the tremors left by Naraku's own attack and the nuke in result, I had stated in my new post we was sealed off.
1611000691509.png

2e7cb69a00bff1f377efd656e71972c2.png

As you can read above, the lab was sealed off due to tremors and Naraku's initial attacking, there for loosing a connection with the two Bijuu she posses being sealed off, please not "THIS" sub lab. meaning more than one.
44d52512cd4ef3150266ea02ba999282.png

As you can "old, abandoned lab of Katagawa" The lab Katagawa used was never abandoned and always full of workers, scientist.
1610998754127.png

Second Case: How I am able to summon the original Katagawa?

While Mazu states

How has Kata hacked innto all tech of Land of Earth to transmit any signal to revive herself or destroy any DNA? How can she know of her body's current location when she is in a Space/Time protected Facility that blocks all external communications, chakra, and devices?... Makes no sense.

May I please bring the courts attention to.. reverse summoning.. mount myoboku for my example, while it is impossible to enter on foot, summoning there and back i entirely plausible.

Lets say its protected exlusivly from reverse summons, I had also mentioned that C.O.R.E. has access to Katagawa's own blood
7f43ed343d452a06fa616197a0b57859.png

Lets say it is protected, I have a separate C.O.R.E.T.S that is used to track marked locations
3d5ebe5e79537ab50d12e50ae1540367.png

8613e5f5b371e8909ae09591e31ea36d.png

Katagawa had been locked on hold, from that moment, even after her death, the lock maintained originally used to drop troops down on her to back her up in a fight, also used as a full retreat by teleporting her back to C.O.R.E

please not, this teleporting IS NOT chakra, it is raw science Katagawa is disassembled on a molecular level and re-assembled at the location marked, in this case C.O.R.E's lab
1610999991573.png

As you can see above, I had distributed my technology, the sozo tech from the very start of roleplaying Katagawa, it has more influence within Land of Earth than Mazu can think.

This is my response to the dispute claimed against my recent post please also note that I used REAL facts, REAL recipes as proof to further back my claims.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, before I finish I do have but one more thing to ask.
1611000054807.png

My own dispute is that How did Mazu obtain Heiwa DNA? When I very clearly moved to the WESTERN SIDE OF LAND OF EARTH leaving no traces of Heiwa DNA?

9284ae9e9c7a9bea5651d4b778b34bb5.png

Ugly Mazu

Mythical
So as per her own statement, there WAS NO SUB LAB, she merely stated she should INSTALL ELEVATORS-Stairs. So, she did NOT CREATE IT.

We have already went to court over the fabrication creation she was not allowed to create because SHE ATTEMPTED TO CREATE A DRAGON-ESQ hybrid, and was told that she COULD NOT CREATE ANYTHING WITH DRAGON FEATURES OR QUALITIES. This argument is what spurred the LOCK DOWN of Land of Dragons and the Shia incidents.

G.I.G.A.S Facilities are BLOCKED from outside communications and KATA HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THEM IC, as Mazu built them. So she could NOT activate the second lab, track Mazu WHILE DEAD, or make use of the destroyed C.O.R.E lab of Iwagakure. The G.I.G.A.S facility is underground and blocked by mutiple systems. To TELEPORT one must locate and communicate with the DNA of the Target. Period

As i stated before.... THERE IS NO C.O.R.E building in IWAGAKURE. She can have another in another spot of LoE, but as it is stated by her own words, the other is DESTROYED. In her post she attempts to revive at IWAGAKURE. How? She didn't even use her second base. She is only bringing it up now to say she has a back up, but it doesn't pertain to this discussion.

Mich's DNA was approved BY MICH. Kata picked up AN ARM, and stated she picked up the blood surrounding IT. That was it. I collected all DNA within the complete AREA of battle. Sweat, saliva, blood, etc. She was NOT clear, and this has already been discussed in court. Kata is attempting to change the past of court decisions with these actions.

Kept it short because THIS WAS ALREADY IN COURT
Screenshot (38).png

She was 100000000% talked to about this, agreed and knows what she is doing

Edit: Also, she states she brought Sozo tech down with her to Earth, and SHE WOULD give it to Iwa. No where does it state that she has PLACED SOZO TECH IN IWA, only DRONES THAT RECORD INFO. So , no, she does NOT have tech advantage over Mazu, and I made sure ALL OFFICIALS AND CITIZENS were loyal to him.

Drum roolls... TIME FOR "DOUBE POINTS", THE GAME WHERE AUSTIN FOUND 6 ARGUMENTS PERTAINING TO THIS IN COURT PRIOR TO THIS, ON THIS EXACT ISSUE, BETWEEN YOZU AND OTHER PEOPLE

Screenshot (46).png
This is where Yozu and I took Naraku to court AFTER we had both taken Heiwa's Dna, proving her claim against my taking of Heiwa's DNA to be unfounded, as she already agreed upon this and knew of it earlier, and is only trying to turn the arugment on me.

Screenshot (45).png

Here is where Yozu agreed in Court to the final rulings on the nuke of Iwagakure and NARAKU EXPLAINING THE PAYLOAD

Here is where we all saw that Katagawa ALLOWED Shinde to edit and DESTROY iwagakure, and therefore, the lab of Iwagakure, the ONLY LAB KATA HAS BEEN SEEN USING. So the secondary lab, would be BARE.
-
This is where the Fabrications she made were REBUKED, because she NEVER extracted the four tails chakra IC, nor did she ever go to Land of Dragons to OBTAIN the cells needec to give them DRAGON ESQ features, abilities, etc.
Screenshot (42).png

This is where I flat out called her on the name sake of the fabrication after I told the chat and the fabrication MAGICALLY came up in this style, because my entire safge story ties around the "Temple of Bahamut" within the gorge's labyrinth
Screenshot (41).png

I have been waiting since october 1st for her to simply hold a conversation with the person who revived her, saved the land from the damn ten tails by escaping and giving him cause to leave, and... well yeah, OFFERING TO GIVE HER EVERYTHING SHE WANTED, ALL I ASKED IS IT WAS ACTUALLY GAINED IC.

I also want to make a point to say, Yozu made sure to say :The onkly reason I did this was because you weren't responding to me".
I did not respond to Yozu and asked her not to message me for the duration of the tournie because she messaged me
Screenshot (47).png

Without provocation. Before this convo, I was literally talking to her ABOUT THIS, and telling her exactly where she was, how she could respond, and that Mazu wants NOTHING that belongs to Kata.

Attachments

• Screenshot (44).png
    Screenshot (44).png
    416.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot (44).png
    Screenshot (44).png
    416.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (43).png
    Screenshot (43).png
    361.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (44).png
    Screenshot (44).png
    416.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (45).png
    Screenshot (45).png
    416 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Yozu

Staff member
LEGENDARY
1611005417029.png

Mazu:
We have already went to court over the fabrication creation she was not allowed to create because SHE ATTEMPTED TO CREATE A DRAGON-ESQ hybrid, and was told that she COULD NOT CREATE ANYTHING WITH DRAGON FEATURES OR QUALITIES. This argument is what spurred the LOCK DOWN of Land of Dragons and the Shia incidents.

And as you can also see in his OWN proof.
1d628b81d0eaa5bcea61a6ff60382ea3.png

It was disclosed that this creature was a mutated hybrid between many of different creatures to RESEMBLE a dragon, it holds NO dragon like powers, only scales, flight and maybe shedding of skin, it is a lizard, given the human form.. with wings. This was all disclosed in Court, so I do not know why this is being brought up now as he even mentioned "Then I'm cool" and the court case then onward closed.

1611005417029.png

Mazu:
Here is where Yozu agreed in Court to the final rulings on the nuke of Iwagakure and NARAKU EXPLAINING THE PAYLOAD

Here is where we all saw that Katagawa ALLOWED Shinde to edit and DESTROY iwagakure, and therefore, the lab of Iwagakure, the ONLY LAB KATA HAS BEEN SEEN USING. So the secondary lab, would be BARE.
-
This is where the Fabrications she made were REBUKED, because she NEVER extracted the four tails chakra IC, nor did she ever go to Land of Dragons to OBTAIN the cells needec to give them DRAGON ESQ features, abilities, etc.

While that laboratory was indeed the creation of the fabrications lab, the 2nd lab is it's entirely different thing, while it holds nothing to do with her fabrications, Katagawa at heart, mind and soul knows how to create them

As you can see below, while Katagawa didn't collect raw chakra, she collected DNA, flesh, blood and as we all know in the Naruto universe, blood circulates with chakra and the flesh holds it as well, as with Madara obtaining Hashirama's flesh to gain his incarnate chakra
a9d9ee15ed162606a2a7208d43bc8022.png

Obtaining blood Of Son Goku 4 tails (Highlighted)
6c7de123e76361e082e9d512aef6a8ad.png

1611005417029.png

Mazu:
This is where Yozu and I took Naraku to court AFTER we had both taken Heiwa's Dna, proving her claim against my taking of Heiwa's DNA to be unfounded, as she already agreed upon this and knew of it earlier, and is only trying to turn the arugment on me.

Could you please provide recipes?

1611005417029.png

Mazu:
G.I.G.A.S Facilities are BLOCKED from outside communications and KATA HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THEM IC, as Mazu built them. So she could NOT activate the second lab, track Mazu WHILE DEAD, or make use of the destroyed C.O.R.E lab of Iwagakure. The G.I.G.A.S facility is underground and blocked by mutiple systems. To TELEPORT one must locate and communicate with the DNA of the Target. Period

While half of this is true, Katagawa has no knowledge of them IC, she does however always have a lock on the original Katagawa with the links I provided above BEFORE meeting her end and she didn't track Mazu Aoi, she has tracked her OWN body, using an entirely different subnetwork of C.O.R.E that was located on the Western side of the Land of Earth, i had even stated that the tracking had begun ONCE the new Katagawa had emerged and activated it.

6aa8556640006c1c51ba5892109e2b3b.png

1611005417029.png

Mazu:
Also, she states she brought Sozo tech down with her to Earth, and SHE WOULD give it to Iwa. No where does it state that she has PLACED SOZO TECH IN IWA, only DRONES THAT RECORD INFO. So , no, she does NOT have tech advantage over Mazu, and I made sure ALL OFFICIALS AND CITIZENS were loyal to him.

This is wrong, Katagawa was Tsuchikage for ten years before Mazu Aoi was even created by the Roleplayer Austin, allowing my own "bots" and technology to make its mark on the Land of Earth, Katagawa had been Tsuchikage for a whole ten years (IC time of course) this allowed for time skip progressions and even the starting introduction of Katagawa Sozo

1611005417029.png

In previous mention of my sub lab being hinted at, I found a direct post where I had INDEED mentioned it.
39938c853e50122edf2115aec07d07f3.png

For those with the time, 90% of my proof comes from
https://www.imvu.com/groups/group/NARUTO%60/read.php?3388391,79182373,page=1
Please read yourselves to see my proof and facts aren't forged.
1611005417029.png

Mazu:
As i stated before.... THERE IS NO C.O.R.E building in IWAGAKURE. She can have another in another spot of LoE, but as it is stated by her own words, the other is DESTROYED. In her post she attempts to revive at IWAGAKURE. How? She didn't even use her second base. She is only bringing it up now to say she has a back up, but it doesn't pertain to this discussion.

He is right in one factor, there is no C.O.R.E building inside of Iwagakure, only the C.O.R.E subnetwork that I had only just activated.

1611005417029.png

My own dispute

How does Mazu Aoi possess Heiwa DNA? (please read last post for more information)
1611005417029.png

Ugly Mazu

Mythical
I'll concede her having Son Goku chakra, because it was done IC

In regards to the FIRST, court case, I said "IM COOL" to JAMIE, but the argument did NOT just end. It was told to her PLAINLY, she was not allowed to have dragon blah blah, as she just agreed upon in this statement. Mich even stated mid argument (ANYTHING REGARDING DRAGON'S MUST BE OBTAINED IC). If the case was "She can have it", why would mich even state in the picture I took (Dragon related items can't be obtained in backstory, only IC). Shia for example just had his character dragged for him having dragons, and then attempting to RESEMBLE a dragon, because it's the same thing just trying to work around the ruling that was given.

Second, the fight with Naraku happened AFTER we both went about obtaining Heiwa's DNA. The simple fact you are chosing this moment to attempt to try to attack my story and what has been granted and obtained, proven in character, and the person who's DNA it belongs to was clearly informed, shows you are just attempting to flip the script because I brought you under scrutiny. Regardless if you and I AGREEED, you stated you picked up an arm and collected the Dna surrounding IT. I cleaned the AREA. That simple, you did NOT explain, and you were attempting to jump into a story you weren't apart of simply because we were speaking OOC amongst general and pointing out the new tsuchikage confront Naraku at Heiwa's death site, and not Kata. Which is why you attempted the ONE POST END ALL BE ALL against Naraku. To put it simply, It's not your character, you attempted to get the arm and the DNA surrounding "IT" . To make a side arguement, how would Kata transmat Heiwa's arm scroll to a lab that was destroyed and running on only emergency power? I concur that Kata couldn't have, thus was holding the arm in the 6months ago confrontation that she is trying to bring up now. This would explain why Shia was able to get the uphand and cut off the arm bearing THE MAINFRAME OF C.O.R.E (Btw, the proof is the fact, we both knew and were clearly plotting in DMS and in court about the fight with Naraku... That picture I previously posted, is the receipt) (Edit: Actually, to make it esaier on mods... )

Here is the proof not once, but SEVERAL TIMES, showing you that you were informed, knew of, plotted with me in the past, and now are only trying to discredit what I obtained legally IC.
Screenshot (51).png

Hell, this even proves that you only created the fabrications AFTER I mentioned my dragon stories, and that the fabrications you WERE making, were IN FACT editted in the timelength of and due to the discussion we had in regards to the story I was creating. Where you state: I am THINKING of creating them. This is AFTER I'd obtained the DNA, and Mazu has been titled Earth dragon and been on that path since CREATION 2 months prior.... *sips tea*

How could C.O.R.E operate without it's mainframe?

Again, she states she WOULD intergrate sozo tech into Iwa. It doesn't matter about OOC timelength. her character never DID IT. And Mazu IC, went to officials and citizens and won them over AFTER SHE ALLOWED THE LAND TO BE NUKED. She left her people unprotected because she "Allowed it". And she died. In all seriousness, if this is really an issue, I can IC release the recording of Katagawa's Death that I made sure to capture in my post, and release it to the nation without the fact I revived her. Boom. They believe she is a Naraku Edo.... This argument was redundant. Whether with what is established IC already with Mazu literally stating repeatedly he was winning over EVERY OFFICIAL and working amongst the people, Kata has not done so within 4 months OOC, nor has she had a chance to do ANYTHING since the nuking of Iwagakure and her death trying to interfer with Naraku. I was winning over the land's officials BEFORE SHE EVEN DIED.

I said the second lab was inconsequential because SHE WAS NOT REVIVED THERE. I really dont care there is a second base, she is NOT THERE. It doesn't matter

You cannot activate a SUBNETWORK WHILE DEAD AND QUARANTINED IN A SEPERATE SPACE. IT WAS NEVER BUILT IC. THERE WAS NEVER A SUBNETWORK< PER HER OWN STATEMENT< SHE IS ONLY JUST MENTIONING IT IC . Elevators go up, down, and sideways in Naruto. There are stairs in a one floor building. You can't just say IT HAPPENED without actually making it. It was never made. Kata is, again, trying to reestablish her power over LoE without any work, after cursing out genin and others in the LoE Server and being booted in result, or even placing a correct story path for such facilities in character. I had NPCS BUILD my facilities in various posts. She is literally stating that there just WAS. After a Nuke?

It was clearly explained that the payload of this nuke would DESTROY THE LAB. She is editting a court decision later by stating it WASNT destroyed, just skimmed essentially.... It makes no sense.

Last edited:

Yozu

Staff member
LEGENDARY
1611010997476.png

In regards to the FIRST, court case, I said "IM COOL" to JAMIE, but the argument did NOT just end. It was told to her PLAINLY, she was not allowed to have dragon blah blah, as she just agreed upon in this statement. Mich even stated mid argument (ANYTHING REGARDING DRAGON'S MUST BE OBTAINED IC). If the case was "She can have it", why would mich even state in the picture I took (Dragon related items can't be obtained in backstory, only IC). Shia for example just had his character dragged for him having dragons, and then attempting to RESEMBLE a dragon, because it's the same thing just trying to work around the ruling that was given.

2dbc3832c19723a47139ac03cfeb4ce3.png

b3cf22e72f64f43e121de1be1e9ea630.png

As we can see above in the court case Austin has provided us and I have skimmed over myself have found the truth that the creature called "Behumat" the fabricated bijuu designed by Katagawa is NOT a dragon as you can even see the court from 15/08/2020 deciding "it isn't a Dragon, it just looks like one?" and even Michael saying "so it isn't a dragon?"
1611010990221.png

You cannot activate a SUBNETWORK WHILE DEAD AND QUARANTINED IN A SEPERATE SPACE. IT WAS NEVER BUILT IC. THERE WAS NEVER A SUBNETWORK< PER HER OWN STATEMENT

Did you not read my post? FABRIGAWA activated it.
((proof below))
e51c1953a56ac018db873e5a129b6953.png

1611010990221.png

How could C.O.R.E operate without it's mainframe?

Remember, Katagawa brought C.O.R.E down from Ninjin this is an advanced A.I made from technology on Ninjin.

As stated above, C.O.R.E is an advanced A.I, when it was "destroyed" it was moved to the 2nd Lab. Of course not ALL of it was intact that is why I was creating one closer to Iwa when we was bombed originally, I lied to you Austin in discord, I didn't trust you/Mazu Aoi one bit I never agreed IC with anything you did, nor disagreed, as you can see from my previous links provided, so I took a precaution on myself and simply "moved" it's location, Mazu Aoi was a knew RPC back then, while you said he'd be loyal to Katagawa, look at how sharply that turned.

C.O.R.E's mainframe ISN'T her wrist guard.

I hid fractions of my C.O.R.E across each of my posts, I won't be linking them again because they are in my previous statements in the posts above.
1611010990221.png

To put it simply, no. I wont provide a reciept that you agreed to anything because you don't need to agree to it. It's not your character, you attempted to get the arm and the DNA surrounding "IT" . To make a side arguement, how would Kata transmat Heiwa's arm scroll to a lab that was destroyed and running on only emergency power? I concur that Kata couldn't have, thus was holding the arm in the 6months ago confrontation that she is trying to bring up now. This would explain why Shia was able to get the uphand and cut off the arm bearing THE MAINFRAME OF C.O.R.E

How did Katagawa reverse summon it before coming into the fight?
1611011934661.png

your proof is right there, this was ALL before jumping in the fight with Naraku and Shia.
1611010990221.png

Ugly Mazu

Mythical
Again, as decided during the proceedings with Shai, having dragon-esq qualities to get around the point you can't have dragon isn't permitted.

How was farbigawa created or activated when C.O.R.E has no mainframe

If it was moved to the second lab, why is anything happening in the first lab. The mainframe was destroyed by Shai and Naraku. It can't MAGICALLY move without some sort of explanation. Even then, SHE IS NOT IN THE SECOND LAB. She is attempting to establish a foothold in iwagakure within a lab that was DESTROYED.

I was confronting and fighting Naraku before Kata even posted... Again, she got the ARM, if that, and what surrounded IT. She did NOT cover the area. I was detailed, she was not. Simple as that.
This is Kata's Last post and she is speaking to Sam'e

These are the post of myself, naraku, and shia amongst a ice/bloody battlefield per how we detailed. Shai attempted to suck the blood, Kata grabbed an arm, and then I took ALLOF THE SURROUNDING THE DNA FOUND ON THE BATTLEFIELD. Everyone who died, sweated, spit, bleed, anything. In detail.
Kata Didn't appear untill AFTER NARAKU SHINRAI TENSEI'ED THE ENTIRE AREA. So I'll flip it back to you, since originally we were allowing it since nobody cared, how would heiwa's arm have survived the Shinrai Tensei for Kata to have arrived? Dna matter would have splattered everywhere during the DETAILED FIGHT HEIWA MADE OF HIM BLEEDING, SPITTING, AND THEN FIGHTING MADO AGAIN AND MOVING BEFORE DYING.... I got all of the dna in the surrounding AREA. She only got the DNA surrounding the ARM. Its a very clear DETAILING issue that I took advantage of, as well as, I extracted the Heiwa DNA SHIA Absorbed before she even got there to make sure he couldn't get it, in exchange for letting him live and saving him as Kaosu. Either way, I have Heiwa's dna through either gathering what was present, or what Shai tried to take.

Please, can we stop trying to change the topic and make something else the issue, when I am clearly trying to talk about the fact:

Her argument is that "She lied to me in discord" disproves her more than myself... As there is no mention of moving the mainframe in STORY. I was forced to resort to taking pictures of Discord in the first place because there are barely any posts for Yozu from the moment Mazu appeared, and her mentions of C.O.R.E prior arent pertaining to growth of the country, or this argument. Kata in character has built a military around HERSELF, to the point she stopped using Shinobi and the people, and traded them in for fabrications WHICH would logically causes even more turmoil for her.

THERE WAS NOT A C.O.R.E SUB ANYTHING. As it was not built, it cannot randomly appear. The current state of the C.O.R.E main lab is in RUINS, 90% and on emergency power. There is no way a fabrication could be made ESPECIALLY when Mazu redirected the energy of Iwagakure into SNOWMELT TECH during the rebuild, as per my post. Why is this power coming from to bring her back? How is it able to receive any sort of signal while DESTROYED. I clearly posted the picture where you went to court with Naraku and its payload and effect was decided already. This keeps coming back to court. There is a CRATER that I am rebuilding Iwagakure in. So, is there now a big ass exposed lab we just skimmed over? Should we retcon all the work and things done in Iwagakure? It would make no sense. What does make sense is that a Nuke was dropped on that facility, it is gone.

She keeps mentioning a second lab. Why was she not revived there? Why is Kata fighting so hard for the foothold in Iwagakure? The answer is obvious. To attempt to rewrite history without the effort of IC, after it has been argued several times and now across two different servers, that that time is over.

Where is the written detailing of C.O.R.E? Not a new random page, but something established during the time of this event

AGAIN: KATAGAWA HAS BEEN FULLY REVIVED, SHE CAN BE GIVEN BACK HER ITEMS THAT WERE ON HER PERSON UPON REQUEST IC, SHE IS MERELY UNDER SUPERVISION AND QUARANTINE.

Think of this from a shinobi mindset... Even though I revived her, she just faced Naraku head on. What if he put a latent genjutsu into her that somehow lingered? What if she woke up and just started swinging and killed people out of ptsd induce panic? LOGICALLY, Mazu would have her under observation after he revived Katagawa, regardless. This could have simply been handled by her posting as Kata, speaking to the dude who went through the trouble of bringing her back, not trying to handicap the facility through meta and simple "Raw science" detailing, and just asking to be released. Mazu dislikes her IC, but went through the trouble of bringing her back to give her a second chance? Why, logically, would I have done all this and agreed OOC and missed the chance IC to influence Kata... If I was just gonna betray her. As I've told others, if she transfer that post to Lab two, I'd even let the rest go through so long as she realizes she is attacking G.I.G.A.S, Yon, Myself, and a governing body of LoE with her actions.

Edit:
How would Kata's revival as Fabrigawa give her a stronger explosion, dust, etc release. This is sounding like Dust Release Mode 2: Kaoiken. AND PLEASE, I do say this with the utmost respect. I do not mean any offense. I just don't see how it's "stronger". It would depend on chakra and knowledge, as Dust release is taught. Onoki learned it from Mu. The Bloodline portion of it comes from the fact you need a natural affinity to Earth, Fire, and Wind. And even then, it'd be based on the knowledge of those elements and the proper chakra control to get better.

Last edited:

Jag

Legendary
Final Verdict:

Both parties have come to an understanding and have come up with the following options themselves.

Katagawa has been given two options:

1) She can either edit her post and state she was trying to create the Fabrigawa in her second lab. However, this would mean that Mazu is in possession of her remains.

Or

2) She can revive as herself and Mazu will willingly hand her back the Vitality Stone and control of her labs, while also having a conversation about their future.​