Seiryu's Emporium!

Welcome to my shop most folks call me Jer or Luc these days but much like everyone else in the community i mostly focus on Digital Art. Most importantly my prices are low and my quality is top notch so come on down!
Pricing Guide update.png

A few things to consider when ordering from me are as follows
> I don't typically issue refunds unless there are circumstances that permit that (I.E. You can't pay your bills due to the commission or something of urgent importance has come up for either party.)
> I am open to any number of changes to a completed piece as long as they are within reason. (I.E. A simple palette swaps or adjustment to easily fixed things such as eyes or clothing.)
>There is bound to be a queue at some point so don't be alarmed if it takes a week or more to get larger orders filled and completed.
>I typically take 2 to 3 orders at a time depending on the volume of those orders at any given time.
>I also take retainer fees to simply set a dollar amount and receive art in exchange up to the dollar amount you pay. (I.E you seek to purchase 10 fullbody character arts so you pay 100$ upfront and you can simply come to me at any point and request a piece.)
>Lastly please remember to be respectful and understand that everyone involved in the process has a life so there are no deadlines allowed unless set by myself personally.
EXAMPLE PIECES
Name tags

tenji name tag.png

Nari Name tag.png

Character art

hyosui_personality.png

Nari Fujimori 2.png

Weapon and Techniques
I_Dont_even_know_yet_2.png
Hibiki_Zanpakuto_redesign.png

IsamuChinoike

Administrator