Prison Island

Reigetsu

Staff member
mito-of-the-mercury-mist-png.2632

3271ea0a8ebbac30be83e500a75e2d29.png

Her countrymen might not understand why a Kunoichi like her chose to live in a hidden cloud village, but Kiri came to fetch her that day, and she knew it was time to explain herself, Nevertheless, she never expected that they would knock her out with lightning and drag her out to this remote island in the middle of the sea, bound and gagged so that she wouldn't pull anything; however, she had a feeling they didn't know about her visual abilities, so she waited.

Her eyes are finally opened after an hour of being moved around and dressed in prison clothes, they remove the blindfold and gag, sitting her down and allowing her to adjust to the light. As soon as she heard a male speak, she raised her gold eyes and unleashed a deadly display of killing intent: “I would've appreciated it if you didn't knock me out with lightning” leans back and crosses one leg over the other while keeping her gaze on him. “And given where I am at, I assume lord Mizukage views me as a traitor to the hidden mist?” she muttered. While she took note of his appearance, young, handsome, with good hygiene from what she could smell from him, she didn't miss how he reacted upon seeing her in the prison outfit barely concealing her bosom, hearing him perform a snark brought a slight chuckle out of her luscious lips. She and the current mizukage will have words once she's out of here, she'll want to run the leader through the ground with nothing but her strength but knowing every Kage possesses a different level of power, it wouldn't be easy but worth losing her pride just so she can prove a point, fuck with the Qilin Princess, you face the wrath with no remorse or mercy.
3271ea0a8ebbac30be83e500a75e2d29.png

Khandov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
kazuo-png.2949

Mito's stare pierced Kazuo's soul once again, though this time the results were diminished. It wasn't easy to intimidate once imprisoned and doing a repeated trick.
But Kazuo's precautious mind still shuddered. For in the name of Mizukage, he might now have to watch behind his shoulder for the rest of his life.
"Negotiations aren't my strong suit, lightning is", he replied, to fill in the silence. Deadpan. He expected no one to laugh.

Do you even know why you're here?
She doesn't. Don't say anything.

He didn't, exactly. Mizukage must have contempted the Qilin indeed, figuring the best way forward was to have Kazuo take an ability of his that he still understood so crudely... for a spin on Mito. Especially given the goal of the interrogation. Politics, let alone Sensei's way of leading them, was way over his head, mostly because that head was buried in books and occasionally underwater. He had no imaginable recourse but to trust Mizukage utterly, becoming his left hand. I mean he was still a mere Chunin.

"Princess Ashida... when you first stared at me like this, I was truly shocked. Facing my own mortality, realizing just what am I dealing with... it would break many. Do you know what kept me going, despite your stare?"
It wasn't all true. Kazuo was as impressed by the stare as ever, even the incapacitated woman whom he already dealt with, ran his blood cold.
"There is an image etched on my mind that demonstrates the power thousand eyes greater than your eyes... Should I show you?
Kazuo's eyes went from color of pre-dawn sky to the brighter shades of regal purple and lavander, in preparation for the spin he was to take. His left hand flared up, bland-colored jutsu of Yin release accumulating. Kazuo imagined the flesh-sea and leviathan within it, ready to devour hearts. This was not the power that Mizukage once showed him: It was a fleeting echo, derived from weak image etched by a neutered version of the true power and terror this visage was meant to be. More than enough for what Kazuo had in mind.
You can do this - his mind roared as he made sure to stare at her eyes, intent to kill be damned. Categorically stunning figure of the Quilin be damned.

Reigetsu

Staff member
A48DD40C-69BC-4915-A0C1-275F66F68080.png

E84F38E5-D590-4771-BA52-3EF9B495E337.png

Mito takes notice of his eyes changing from their typical color to a beautiful regal purple and lavender which she notes it goes well with his appearance but sensed chakra amassing in his hand before she was projected with an endless sea with some kind of creature lurking about, she squinted her eyes to get a better look but it never showed itself whenever she tries to look at it. As the whole genjutsu went on, Mito couldn't help but sense something was off, she couldn't pinpoint how it felt off but it felt as if she was really there, on some beach Surveying the sea before “You know, I can tell you everything you need to know without this beautiful Scenery show your putting on” leans back in her chair and feels chakra slowly gather in the eyes but noticed how low her reserves are, must have drained her chakra so she can't escape which only puts more concern on her bucket list “I can give you my story, confidential information regarding my disappearance from Kiri to my residential stay in Kumo” looks around the room and takes notice of how utterly filthy the room is much to her disgust “I wouldn't mind being honest, I can show you myself~” the information she was offering was risky but had a feeling this boy would take it since not everyone would give up intel like this “I can show what transpired that day and only that alone

The feeling of this genjutsu began to change and rapidly feel real to the kunoichi, the ground she is touching began to feel like actual sand that she couldn't help but smile a little remembering the day Kyaro, Kōmon, and herself went to the beach last year, that was when he announced that him and Kōmon will have their baby by next year making the kunoichi long to have a child of her own.
84C50E55-853F-4189-AFBF-21A10F663FF3.png

Khandov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sending a 15 year old to interrogate people tended to be a harebrained move, but sending one after a small talk on how to interrogate was much less harebrained one.
Obvious bluff, she doesn't even try to let us have at it!
We should go for it and bounce from whatever nonsense she'll feed us to the truth!
"Talk." - was the only thing Kazuo uttered. The distraction worked: He read her mental frequencies and already, tiny strands of his chakra crept up Mito's hippocamus. Reaching her was where the interrogation was at its most vulnerable: Now if Mito tried to shake it off, she could be distracted by an impulse through Kazuo's connection. His knowledge of the neuroscience was as superficial as they got: Here's decision making, there's the memory, but it was enough to track thoughts by instinct. As she'd conjure up words for her presumed ruse, Kazuo would read them through chakra, and even be able to tell if they're lies. If they're lies, they'd have a relation to the truth, and Kazuo would crudely bounce to that relation and read the truth, revealing the exact nature of his interrogation.

However, it was all ramshackle, and pretty much anything could break the trance, from thought to external actors. All Kazuo knew how to do for certain was bouncing across thoughts through their connections with each other. In theory, he knew how to track down a thought through nothing but his own thinking: He'd feed Mito, for example, thinking about her Erasure release and presumably, her in-depth knowledge would manifest, for example. But that was only in theory. What if a mind like Mito's could easily refuse the connection to be made?

"Sorry, a princess like you does not cave before it takes off. We'll talk... on a plane where there can be no lies"
As her thoughts started to materialize, Kazuo yelled and suddenly his chakra bandwidth widened, and his sight dove right into Mito's mind, listening her thoughts, summoning her thoughts. Trying it on himself was nothing compared to this. Through this link, Kazuo was receiving information of a mind foreign to his own, directly, only regulated by the very link's limitations. So it couldn't exactly fry his mind. Just confuse him. And overwhelm him.

He bounced into the truth at Mito's thoughts right away, but the more he learned the more maddening it was, as torrents of information buzzed around the chakra link. Kazuo's probing was ramshackle, nauseating to both sides, overwhelming. He didn't even remember he was doing a genjutsu when it all took off. Aside from the information, he received fear, loathing, murderous intent, all these emotions echoing in him. Indignities.

Disappearance. Truth. Truth. - he repeated on as mantra to shake out the thought he was looking for. By then Kazuo's eyes were flickering torches, wavering in intensity of their purple and lavander colors. His mouth was drooling, and he felt none of his body.
No doubt you'd like to... Erase me - Kazuo's speechless words floated into Mito's mind as suggestion.

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
aed4a17acdb34a5231f7da98b77c019d.png

Shielded by a chakra-coated observation mirror, the Mizukage physical presence remained hidden. The reciprocal mirror appeared to reflect the images presented in the interrogation room, but transparent on the other. The chakra engulfed in the mirror restricted enemies from using any sensory skills regarding any five senses to observe any chakra signature outside the interrogation room. An experience familiar to the Mizukage as his dojutsu granted him a heightened perception that permitted him audiovisual powers that far exceeded that of the infamous byakygan. The capability to disable one's visual prowess and conceal his own chakra, allowed Isamu to hide even without the need to secrete his body in a cloud of mist. Isamu's muscles remained stiff as he positioned his arms to fold behind his back. His hands compacted into a tight fists and connected with one another as if they were forced together by a magnetic pull. A crimson-red aura emitted from both eyes seemingly focusing on only his pupil and the woman who went by Mito Arashi. Even though his head stood up straight and his eyes targeted straight wards, he was very much alert of his entire surrounding. His visual prowess expanded 800 meters enabling him to keep tabs on the mainland.

Beside the Mizukage stood the prison warden and his trusted correction officer. Their body language and emotional expressions were easily readable as they gasped at what was being produced before their eyes. The prison warden's black onyx eyes peered onto Isamu's emotionless face as he carefully watched his 15-year-old student interrogate the fugitive. This is insane. The warden and his underling thought concurrently. The warden first gulped the large blob of saliva that built up and sighed immediately after to build the confidence to question his leader's judgment. With his ketsuryugan Isamu was able to see the flow of blood traveling all throughout the body, his ranmarugan perceptional abilities allowed him to peer into other's thoughts and determine what was aiding them. Only a few shinobi in Kirigakure knew about this ability, which made the warden confused why Isamu had not interrogated the woman himself. Before the warden could ask his question, Isamu already opened up his mouth to answer. "I am grooming Kazuo to be the next Mizukage. He's the only shinobi in Kirigakure who can surpass me". Isamu's tone presented to be calm yet confident. Even after revealing a revolting statement, his composure remained the same as he continued to observe the chunin gather crucial information from the Kumogakure kunoichi. The warden and correction officer once at Kazuo in disdain was now in awe of him. They knew little of the chunin but hung onto Isamu's words closely, enough that it was able to change their thoughts of him.

The Mizukage patiently waited outside of the interrogation room. He was to not rush the sensitive process of information gathering. Kazuo had not known this was only a part of his training. Isamu needed Kazuo to master Mind Release and unlock all its full capabilities.

aed4a17acdb34a5231f7da98b77c019d.png

80a7b04b0d8079a733df3da934fa485f.png

Reigetsu

Staff member
BB0610FB-D7F9-453B-BEB6-FB29063D73FF.png

20301B13-3AC3-4272-AB6D-A02AE4BA8194.png

Mito cocks Her head to the side once he answered her offer so she leans back but sneezes before leaning back and simply looks at him as the boy become disoriented from so much she has in her mind , kanji seal for “destruction“ started to go off the moment he entered her mind, each memory began to dissipate Into a black mist whenever he approaches one and a dark resemblance of Mito appeared far behind him, trailing him with unholy blackness as her eyes and teeth sharp like a shark. The real Mito shudders hearing a voice speak to her, suggesting her to erase them which brought out her urge to kill the boy before her but remained seated “are you done boy?” She ask as her mind began to change and grow ever so dark the deeper the boy delved in her mind without the Qilin knowing he’s there searching but the security that guards her memories were activated upon someone breach which was result of this dark Mito chasing him “LEAVE THIS PLACE OR DIE!” The entity roared at the boy before it split itself into three Mitos and began giving chase.

as you must be aware, Me and my little sister Sōma Chinoike has different fathers as a result of our mother's infidelity" eyes the young lad and the room around her and notice parts of the room had shadows, something she can craft into a tool to escape or to restrain the young lad but she will wait and see how this will goes first before making a move "our mother, Yū Nubatama came here a decade ago during the long recovery from the pale skin's attack on the world, a piece of history that allowed us to know pain" rolls her eyes and sighs "She made residence in Kiri under whatever alias she used but hey I don't really care" remembers the time when she would always protect her little sister from anything and anyone, often hated when she's hurt or some kid hurt the little girl's feelings resulting in her beating up the kids that were involved "Her business in kiri is unknown, only those who have met her might knows, I never asked when I lived with mother and my sister’s father, a traitor high born of the Chinoike Clan who met Yū and started dating for a few months before marrying, she was also seeing the other mizukage during those few months but during the wedding, she slept with the mizukage and became pregnant with me then my sister a a few years later” a memory flashes by of Yū and Suzume arguing over Mito's true nature then flashes over to Sōma being born, the favoritism shown to her baby sister while Mito is given bitterness and ill intent cause of who her father is before it ended with Suzume attempting to strangle her as a child “I endured six years of abuse by that man, still wish him dead” looks at the young lad “you can ask my sister if you find her, only she knows where that man is......better yet I offer his head to your mizukage, a traitor of the chinoike clan is not tolerated in kiri last time I checked

Feeling tired out of the blue she lets out a long yawn before composing herself and continued “but we were ambushed that day when I was 10 and my sister was 7, a group of cultists kidnapped and took us to an unknown base but I managed to escape but my family didn't, they stayed there, I was rescued by my adoptive mother found and brought me to Kumo, raised me
20301B13-3AC3-4272-AB6D-A02AE4BA8194.png

Khandov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
"Who puts destruction seals all over their own memories? Does she want brain damage?"
"They'll reform after some time."
There was a part of Kazuo that took in the words she uttered, but only a small one. The recording should take care of that.
Is there a recording?
The whole thing was getting more and more delirious. Lights in the mind were going out, the shadows seemed more threatening than the mind's security measures and worse, dissipating thoughts.
"How do we fight this? We fry her brain?"
"Not... fry... just take it at the source!"
STOP RESISTING - a singular command bolted straight into Mito's brain, and in a stroke of luck, effortlessly integrated itself with her electrochemistry. This might have come off as an intrusive thought, not a compelling imperative Kazuo tried to conjure on the fly, because the black shapes kept coming. He kept sending packets to her memories, packet of pure electrochemistry, punched through her neural system: And so he managed to pick some things to know, though there was no time to even dissect what.
SPEAKING TRUTH? - a query just like this one entered the mind. The echo was in affirmative, he felt it.
WHAT IS... - he was going to ask about the Erasure release, but the black shape showed up right in front of Kazuo's persona.
AAA!
O!
O! O! O! O!
His determination turned into animalistic panic at the sight of the shark-like shadow, showing her shining teeth and intend for slaughter. Kazuo's mind scremed to run, but his pride, his history, all too promising, all too stubborn... they made him send another packet, a weight of thousands of them. No thoughts. No electrochemistry. Just pure electricity, turning Mito's night into heavenly day, as Kazuo instinctively pulled out of Mito, ending his mind invasion before the link itself overloaded and snapped.
Kazuo walked around the room, no, shambled. His eyes yellow, his eyes as if he took drugs, he merely intended to fend Mito's guardian off with the usual lightning release. Too bad it was all in Mito's head, which was what was affected, and though it surely snuffed the guardians at the source, it also blasted right through their link to Kazuo's brain. Shockingly enough, the linked worked for all of Kazuo's energy, and compelled Kazuo's chakra to leave with whatever spoils they were given.
I know... something, just let me put this together... uuugh - Kazuo relayed to Mizukage before he collapsed on his chair, recovering, and just embarrassed enough to not look at the Qilin. Then he remembered... what are the safeties to keep her from employing the ethereal and essence-ending expertise from escaping? Adrenaline jumped his roughed up body up, eyes clean on Mito, who was...