Land of Water: Isamu vs Orochimaru

IsamuChinoike

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
Good evening,

I am here to request that Kuro's Orochimaru post be voided due to a lot of inconsistencies. First I would like to state that the Orochimaru would be in a two genjutsu's and a fuinjutsu technique.

"His hand now arisen to his lower chest the cursive blood's state of matter would transform as the molecules would depart from each other moving at a rapid pace in its new composition seeping into the microscopic openings on the epidermis. A build of an ominous aura lingered in the man's vocal cords as he'd now begin to address the tanned skin stranger.

"Who are you and what are your intentions here? Oh and I'd answer as if you'd life depended on it..." The blue-haired Mizukage words echoed throughout the store, which had no clear direction. His voice jarring yet dominant, immersing throughout the entire battlefield, fulfilling the vacant gap in the lugs of mother nature’s inhabitations. The Mizukage stance was deemed unbreakable and strong-willed as his confidence was at an all-time high."

Through the use of evaporating my blood into a gas that goes into's one's pores/inhaled it causes one to be trapped under a genjutsu as well as trap them under a fuinjutsu.
The blood gas is continuously leaking into the air, in which if he broke out he would be trapped back in. I am also using a sound genjutsu through the use of my words as well, which would be the second genjutsu. I even give subtle hints that he is under a genjutsu, by pointing out that Isamu's hair was blue though we all know his hair blonde/yellow. The fuinjutsu seal under his armpit I performed would be further explained in this Post. In Orochimaru's following post he does not respond to either of the genjutsu, meaning that he would still trapped, and not once attempts breaking out the genjutsu and paralyzes him.

In his latest post he talks about how Isamu is fighting a clone, but in his first post states that the real Orochimaru headed towards the Uni Sector. So I would indeed be fighting the real Orochimaru. He also claims that the vial of DNA was actually made of snakes that were not prepped in his previous post. The strands of DNA I take are hair samples from Orochimaru that I took from a paralyzed Orochimaru who was still under genjutsu. All the actions that Orochimaru would have done would be void cause he is paralyzed and hallucinating.

Yon

Jonin
Evening ladies and gentlemen, I hope this season has treated everyone well, and I am glad that everyone is enjoying the Orochi & Isamu arc, which I so cleverly nicknamed "The Eel and the Snake"-Naruto episode voice. Okay, let us get down to it, I want to point out a few things that are right and wrong in giving that my case could be herd by a just audience. I am not asking for any post to be redone in honor or my case winning, I would just like to continue forward if it could so be.

MAIN CLAIM and DEFENSE:

Claim: Isamu placed Orochimaru under a genjutsu, while this may have worked in ordinary situations Orochimaru was NOT placed under a genjutsu due to the fact that this was a "clone" of sorts, everything from Orochimaru entering the dock onward was a clone.

Isamus claim: "In his latest post he talks about how Isamu is fighting a clone, but in his first post states that the real Orochimaru headed towards the Uni Sector."
Correct answer: Orochimaru's clone is in the city /district The clone was the only thing that actually went into the border. And the real Orochimaru is on the district's fishing docks outside the border, this is mentioned in the first post.

Proof: (post one of Orochimaru) "After creating an exact duplicate of his disguised the clone dashed off into the city's border. The real Orochimaru took to the shadows of the Uni district to hide and eavesdrop on any conversation to due with the death of Heiwa or his remains."
He is in the shadows of the Unidistrict on the docks^ even if you were to say he wasn't it's labeled that from that point on all interactions at the BLACK market where Orochimaru meets Isamu is clone activity, read here at the provided screenshot
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshot-7.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below is Isamu directly speaking to the cloned Orochimaru IN THE BLACK MARKET. Everything from then on is confirmed from these two posts to be directly clone and real Isamu activity.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Screenshot-9.png

Proof: The clone was calculated to meet Isamu->(quote) "Orochimaru speaking out in public may seem foolish on one hand. Maybe it was...but on the other hand, Orochimaru calculated being near the black market, and near the Mizukage"
This here also shows that Orochimaru calculated sending a clone to the inner borders of the city/district. He pre-planned what he'd probably run into the kage.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OTHER CLAIMS:

Claim#2:
He also claims that the vial of DNA was actually made of snakes that were not prepped in his previous post. The strands of DNA I take are hair samples from Orochimaru that I took from a paralyzed Orochimaru who was still under Genjutsu. All the actions that Orochimaru would have done would be void cause he is paralyzed and hallucinating.

Answer: Given that this was a clone, again this hallucination was nothing more than a genjutsu placed on chakra representation of himself, in which Orochimaru is able to disburse at any given moment therefore any DNA taken from a clone that turned into snakes would also morph into snakes.

Claim# 3
In Orochimaru's following post he does not respond to either of the genjutsu, meaning that he would still trapped, and not once attempts breaking out the genjutsu and paralyzes him.

Answer: Even if paralyzed Orochimaru the clone can still explode, the words of Isamu's Genjutsu still mean nothing on the nature of the clone jutsu