Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
jutsu description/wikia article upload - $6.00 USD

I'd like to order a Jutsu description and Wikia article upload.​

image011.png
ketsugo_monster.png
white.png

https://narutodata.fandom.com/wiki/Manifestation_of_the_Death_God < - Blank Wiki Page

Below are the details that I have brainstormed for the Shinigami Transformation and all of its benefits. If you require more than just $6 USD let me know. The way I envision this mode to be is one for the obvious boost in physical parameters and those of and manipulations of one's soul. However, this mode goes beyond just infusing the shinigami's chakra and obvious assets. But those in addition with the Shinigami council... Below are the ideas that I have.

Personality Influence: Deep crave and hunger to devour souls
Unique Abilities: Soul Manipulation, Soul Summoning, Flight, Inaudibility
Unique Senses: The sense for the coming of death, determining when someone is dead or dying or if others have died in a specific location. This may extend to seeing the names and lifespans of those Ketsugo sees.
Chakra: Shinigami (??)
Chakra Type and Effects: (??)
External Benefits: Being able to communicate with the shinigami. They are a group of entities that collect the souls of the dead and guide them to the afterlife. They are of different Yokai rankings. They date back to the first death of a human-like sentient being. They exist and live within their own realm, governed by the most powerful shinigami. The Reaper Death God is a member of the High Council

Maybe Different Stages of Manifestation

Manifestation of the Death God
Manifestation of the Death God is an empowered state that is entered by blending the Shinigami energy with one’s chakra, granting the user this transformation. Manifestation of the Death God allows the user to tap into many of the Shinigami abilities and perks.

Attributes

A peculiar trait of the Death God Manifestation technique it allows the user to see the assigned date of death upon people and how they are supposed to die. These determinations are created by the Shinigami Council, and despite being assigned they are subject to being inaccurate. This visual perception extends to seeing the life-span of nature and its inhabitants. When accessing the Death God Manifestation, the user is filled with the Yokai’s magnificent energy and spiritual essence subsequently unifying the two chakras in harmony. Ketsugo physical energy ratio seemingly equivalent to the energy of the shinigami spiritual energy, as result, becomes an embodiment of perfect balance of Yin-Yang. As a result, various forms of combat would become rendered null - equating this power essentially to the power of the six paths in theory. Ketsugo’s physical parameters increase substantially,

Everything above is all draft but touches upon the general basis of the shinigami mode.

If you have any ideas of some attributes which can be done at the base. Suggest them as well. For example, shinigami eyes allow him to see the life-span of someone and time of death as opposed to accessing the mode.

Last edited:

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
🐸
receipt
thank you for shopping at gama-chan's adventures, paji! your order is complete.

* 1 character reference sheet (colored) ($50.00 USD) ($55.00 USD)
* 1 post bundle (name-tag) ($11.00 USD)

total = $61.00 USD

full
full

full

notes: i threw in a free eternal mangekyo sharingan image and a lotus icon. the svg for the ems has been uploaded to the wiki already.

full
full

notes: did a version w/ and w/o sharingan. transparent background versions will be sent in direct messages.

full
full

notes: these were 95% freehand. i did a custom outfit/concept for them both. its a little beefier than normal kirinji but its my interpretation of him.

full

notes: dm me for the .svg version for the wiki.

full

full

full

notes: the name-tag bundle is also complete.

thank you for shopping at gama-chan's adventures!

Jag

Legendary
Paji, I'd like to order a name-tag post bundle for Jūro. He's from the Nakatomi Clan and the clans unique ability is to merge with anything and everything, along with being able to call upon past ancestors for wisdom, knowledge, information, etc etc. Thank you in advance!

ZimTheInvader

Mythical
Hello kind sir, I have some commissions for you. I am looking to get art done of Kabuki Noh and Sasuke Sarutobi. I would also like to get a piece done for a unique Paper Talisman for the Tailsman Technique.

This is the base I had for Mowa, Kabuki and Sasuke's group photo where they caught Mowa reading Heiwa's Yum Yum Books:
2775884.jpg

This is the base I was thinking of for the Talisman Technique. You can do whatever you want for the Seals on the Tag:

Ofuda.png

ZimTheInvader

Mythical
Pre-Made Jutsu I'm buying!
  1. Fire Style: Gōka'ame (lit. 業火雨 "Hell Fire Rain") — This technique is initiated after the Dragon and Eagle seals are formed. The user will hold the Eagle sign to the sky and fire off several spheres of fire that will spread throughout the vicinity. After the (1) post preparations are set, the spheres can be called to lock onto the chakra or heat signature of the opponent and chase after them at rapid speeds, exploding on contact.
  2. Fire Style: Mirror Flame Technique — Mirror Flame Technique (lit. 鏡火炎 "Kyokaen no Jutsu") which is alternatively named the Fire Substitution technique is a useful one, building off of the basic substitution jutsu most shinobi know. With this technique, one replaces their own body with actual fire the moment an attack lands. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. From this, the user can use the lapse in the enemy's attention to attack or flee from the battlefield. The fire can be obtained using one's control over it from what is there around them naturally, or created spontaneously from the chemicals in the air around on. One could even cause their body to become primarily or partially flame consistent for a temporary time.
  3. Fire Style: Fire Dragon Festival — Using the Dragon, Tiger, Dragon, Serpent, and Eagle seals, the user will for from their mouths a hazy fire which will gallantly swirl into the sky, taking on the form of a dragon. The giant, powerful dragon hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage and exploding in a huge flame. The amount of fire used will be in proportion to the user's skill.
Pre-Made Art I'm buying!
kk32JbY.png

RvKZQBd.png

7TnMLrN.png

TgHXVCm.png

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
🐸

thank you habibi for ordering from gama-chan's adventures! your order has been confirmed and my little green froggy wallet is very appreciative.

shopping cart
* 1 character reference sheet (colored) ($50.00 USD) ($55.00 USD)

total = $50.00 USD (50% required at moment of request)

arigatou paji! *makes random and cringey frog sounds*. $25.00 is the 50% payment.

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
🐸

thank you dayday for ordering from gama-chan's adventures! your order has been confirmed and my little green froggy wallet is very appreciative.

shopping cart
* jutsu description/wikia article upload ($6.00 USD)

total = $6.00 USD (50% required at moment of request)

arigatou! *makes random and cringey frog sounds*. $3.00 is the 50% payment.