Dispute Against The Dead Demon Consuming Seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. I think the best way to start out is for me to explain a part of the history of the Uzumaki clan from a rp perspective. Not with too much detail but what I think is important in considering the use of Kirinji Uchiha use of the 'Dead Demon Consuming Seal"

During the Uzumaki Rebuild Era, which happened after the war. During this period the clan was in rebuild with the help of Ryuga Uzumaki, Kawazu Uzumaki, Takemaru Uzumaki, Nibi (last user Ik her by) and a few others I can't fully recall. During this period, Kawazu Uzumaki was the clan Lord. And had successfully rebuilt the Land of Eddies - for what it was at the time with a solid foundation of not just Uzushiogakure but th entire island. At this point in time, there were 3 branches to the clan with separate focuses and specifics on abilities. The main Brain, sensory branch and healing branch. The main branch was fortunately the strongest of two of the lesser branch, but each had paid attention and security to protecting the clans secrets.

We actually had seal classes and levels, so even at the time Ryuga was not even able to learn some - let alone the Dead Demon Consuming Seal. As back then role-play was much more stricter in regards to the power levels of Naruto at the time. So during this rebuild, a highly respected and high-ranking official who personally retrieved items for the clan still did not have access. And I get Kiri helped with the rebuild of the clan according to his bio, but out of character and in character Kiri was not around for this. Despite his bio stating otherwise, I know he has it there and we went to court on a familiar matter before regarding the Uzumaki clan. I don't entirely remember the specs, but the inclusion of the Dead Demon Consuming Seal is absurd.

It's a technique Orochimaru did not now of and was scared shit of. Only people who knew were those canonically shown using it - and in character the Uzumaki Lord's. Which Ryuga Uzumaki Sealed away at the Death of Kawazu Uzumaki. Each and many important artifacts were confined into a scroll which was the placed into a dimension, in a room hundreds of feet below the Capitol building of the Uzushiogakure. This was an unpopular move which caused Nibi a former role-player to stop being really involved, because she disapproved of me out of character and in character but does not disregard the fact. Until Ryuga Uzumaki became Uzumaki Lord, he had not even been allowed or taught the technique. And the tier system for our techniques at the time as you can assume, the Dead Demon Consuming Seal was up there a well as in relation to the Shinigami Mask. Which decades later Takemaru Uzumaki - during a period which he became Lord again gave Heiwa Sozo the canon mask.

However, the clan has shown to be strict even in teaching members of the clan advanced techniques. And only those in canon or out of canon using them were all Kage or Uzumaki. So I don't see how Kirinji Uchiha, who helped the Uzumaki, presumably lower-ranking Uzumaki would not have access to the Uzumaki's clan Dead Demon Consuming Seal. As he was no where around my character or any others of that era, or before As Ryuga Uzumaki had helped with all of that. Along with rpers of that time. I don't mind Kiri having access to some of the Uzumaki seals, even some ones in his bio bother me but I won't contest those because his character is amazing. But as Uzumaki Lord, A seal his character would never had been able to see, how would he use it? No character around taught him it and some background npc would have no idea what it is. Ryuga did not even know until he became Lord, granting him all access to the clans secrets.

The Uzumaki aren't some charity giving group, that charity was only offered to Land of Fire canonically. And withered away when the clan was destroyed, and the numbers of organized Uzumaki in Land of Fire is a result of Ketsugo Uzumaki, which was done through the years of Ketsugo Uzumaki Lordship.

To include "covertly deciphered" "or got when not paying attention" etc, should not be taken seriously because during that era there was active rp.

Jag

Legendary
As Uzumaki Lord, I understand your concerns about Uzumaki secrets being in the hands of other non-Uzumaki members. I imagine that the Yamanaka Clan, Nara Clan, Akimichi Clan wouldn't take too kindly to an outsider being capable of using their techniques, Hokage or not. Or the fact that Ketsugo has access to Gentle Fist techniques despite not having Bykaugan. But that is beside the point.

I'll explain Kirinji's background story. During the Second Shinobi War (when he was around twenty) he sustained injuries on the battlefield he could not recover from. His body was never found and he was proclaimed dead. In search of a cure, he traveled the world where he did odd jobs for Karasu, Uzumaki, and Okami Clan. During this time period, the Uzumaki were mostly dead, and those who survived were scattered about. Kirinji aided the clan in deciphering some of their text, left behind by the ancient Uzumaki. The Sharingan is capable of deciphering patterns and text, so they enlisted the help of a traveling Uchiha. Kirinji, knowing that the Uzumaki Clan is famously known for their Fuinjutsu, not only aided them but deciphering some of their texts covertly.

Kirinji is an RPC built mostly as a Shinobi that excels in manipulation, espionage, assassinations, and infiltration. His story with the Uzumaki is why he excels in Fuinjutsu. I've stated this to Ketsugo before, but I'll state it again, this no way means that his Fuinjutsu is powerful as a fully trained Uzumaki member. But more so the fact that he does know a few techniques that originated from the Uzumaki, along with common principles and foundations that the Uzumaki Clan uses in their seals.

*Edit: Oh and don't get me wrong. I have absolutely zero interest in anything you've created for the Uzumaki. I'm only here for a few canon techniques and principles/foundations.

Last edited:

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In regards to your dislike of me having access to Hiden clan abilities, it was set precedent by previous Hokage. In addition, Ketsugo mother was Hyuga and trained by her in the arts. Ketsugo is not the only Kage nor will be the last Kage to learn the techniques of the village. This precedent was set long ago during Okojo or Heiwa era. So, I hope that comment is not taken into account.

Also, the Uzumaki techniques have not been shared to the Land of Fire. Except for those with the village before the Land of Eddies destruction and which are canon. Which are reserved to the scroll of seals and the Hokage.

Jeriah

Owner and Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LEGENDARY
CONCLUSION

The decision made by the community moderators and administrators is that Ketsugo Uzumaki, while being the Uzumaki lord, has no claims to the international Uzumaki clan relations with other peoples because he is the lord of the Land of Rivers, Land of Fire and Land of Whirlpools Uzumaki and no one else. Kirinji Uchiha is older than he is and traveled in order to gain repute with the Uzumaki. Ketsugo cannot claim what Uzumaki out of his jurisdiction can and will do at any time ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.