Dispute against Ketsugo Uzumaki's Seal

Jag

Legendary

Hello, I'll try to make it short.
Dispute Origin: Story

Synposis:

Currently, Ketsugo Uzumaki came to the Hyūga Clan Lord Estate, and naturally, there are defenses in each of our homes. Sayū's estate specifically has a Fūinjutsu that negates chakra. The first mention of the seal occurs in this post. Where I state as follows:

"However, there was another seal that was unique to the Clan Lord’s estate that Ketsugo would not realize until he attempted to summon forth such a thing. Chakra. Once the Uzumaki had entered into a fifty-meter range of the estate, chakra would be nullified. This was because it was his law, his domain. He made the rules within this area that extended in a three-hundred sixty-degree fashion around the estate."

Ketsugo responds in his following post with this:

"It was the result of life experiences and a cautionary mind that allowed the Red Sorcerer to set up a vast and expansive, multi-faceted layered labyrinth across the entirety of the Land of Fire. It is what had made the Uzumaki Lord able to protect millions of lives during the Red Bombing, thwarting the enemy's means of attack by unprecedented numbers. The traumatic experience could have been unimaginably worse, however, the enemy of the Fire Emperor did not account for such a thing. Simply because the fuinjutsu was unknown to almost any and all, and not easily discoverable through most means. Taking certain action against the people of the Land of Fire, could be thwarted rather easily by the Sage. As well as one could also be negated of any and all hope, resulting in their demise of such an unchartable creation.

This land was for the people of the Land of Fire, and the future children which are to come. There could be nothing to hinder the man's determination, he made sure by making the land and air his domain. Any other system within was privy to him, and the one designed by him too - with the addition of having all necessary information on the makeup and break down of every fuinjutsu system in place. The grid was unknown to even Sayu and Hinome, and any interference of a system protecting millions of people would be treated with immense aggression and handled with no effort. A state of emergency the nation has been in since the attack of the Red Tongue, and all shinobi and kunoichi are active - on call at a moment's notice.

As the Uzumaki Lord stood within the system designed by another, at the front door of Sayu's household, unaffected by its conditions, because all of the nation's territory was domain, by his law and commands."

I have a few concerns with this post because he states that he is unaffected by its conditions, but doesn't explain how exactly. Whereas in my following post I further explain how the chakra negating is being done in this post:

"The Hyūga Lord had heard footsteps roaming around his house once he had been awakened by Hinome. The only reason he had not taken action or checked in with his detection barrier was that he was housing a special guest within the estate. Sayū had just assumed that it was that individual instead of another. Much to his surprise, he was wrong. It seems as if that person had already gone on their mission. And again, it was the security of his unique seal, that was etched into the very fibers of his home, that provided him additional ease of mind. The seal in question was spherical, transcending the earth as well, and bonded closely with everything within. Whatever law, or rule, Sayū subjugates within this sphere of influence becomes valid. His consciousness imparted within it, just like every one of his seals. The reason why visitors in question were incapable of molding chakra within this influence is very simple: within this region, which can be extended at will, Yin and Yang “bonds” are extrapolated or influenced negatively to create an imbalance.

To further explain, chakra is created when our Yin and Yang energies come together. Each technique formed has a specific input of Yin and a specific input of Yang. Techniques such as the Tailed Beast Balls, which have a ratio of 8:2, showcase this. Another example is a technique such as Yōdama, which has a ratio of 9:1 physical energy and spiritual energy. This technique takes advantage of things such as that, and in chakra form, to create an off-balance. How many “bonds” of Yin or Yang are inserted into the chakra is ever-flowing and ever-changing. It’s random so enemies don’t ever figure out the input to adjust accordingly. That is why no one, of course, disregarding certain individuals such as Sayū and Hinome, is capable of molding chakra within the influence."

His following post contains no mention as a counter to the seal. Davon is under the assumption that his seal will remain active, however, that is far from the case. His seals are contingent upon chakra and the seal that I have up, creates a barrier that nullifies chakra, essentially his seals have no way of remaining active. By merely reading his responses, you can clearly see that his "counters" lack reasoning. He states he has an array of seals active all over Land of Fire and that he is unaffected, but not what the seals are doing to make him unaffected.

Proposed Solution:

I believe Ketsugo should be subject to Sayū's seal and that Ketsugo's seal should be not active due to a lack of logic and not providing enough information. Thank you.

Last edited:

Davon

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dispute Origin: Story/OOC

Okay, before I get into detail into a response. I'd like to state this

Jutsu which are not on the Wikia, should be treated as inferior in a sense or even outright negated. This was mentioned by Mich months back, the lack of a wikia page should automatically falter when attempting to contest or be contested. As I'll supply various links regarding Ketsugo's sealing array which has been established across the Land of Fire.

- https://narutodata.fandom.com/wiki/Fukusū_Keisei_Bizanchin

- https://narutodata.fandom.com/wiki/Infinite_Cipher_Seal

- https://narutodata.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Canvass_Seal

- https://narutodata.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Canvassing_Ink

- Raj mentions this
"However, there was another seal that was unique to the Clan Lord’s estate that Ketsugo would not realize until he attempted to summon forth such a thing. Chakra. Once the Uzumaki had entered into a fifty-meter range of the estate, chakra would be nullified. This was because it was his law, his domain. He made the rules within this area that extended in a three-hundred sixty-degree fashion around the estate."

- Takeaways

"Ketsugo would not realize until he attempted to summon forth such a thing. Chakra". - Ketsugo is in a constant state of awareness at all times due to his Kagura Shingan Technique. It only deactivates when he goes into active combat or when I turn it off manually. So, therefore, the only chakra that would have been summoned would have been the need for chakra sensory mode to be maintained. Therefore, it is the only way to keep the technique constantly active.

As a response to this, I did not in my post argue this. In fact, because I attempted to appear less aggressive. Ketsugo is an individual that looks to work with all Land of Fire characters and build a relationship with them. So because Ketsugo would have to utilize the summoned chakra, Sayu's fuinjutsu was effective. However, my Fuinjutsu which has been set, has not been "summoned" for Ketsugo is constantly connected to his seals. In a sense, being mentally and physically. <- This will be more comprehensible once the links above are read.

The seals themselves have chakra already, as it was expended when they were created. An Example is, FTG. Minato had his seals everywhere, but he was not constantly expanding chakra to them. He is connected to them - because chakra is a binding force. But connective is not the same as summoning.

The post-Raj mentioned of mine is not a response saying Ketsugo can summon chakra. It's the fact, I'm using his own wording against him.

"Ketsugo would not realize until he attempted to summon forth such a thing." Ketsugo is constantly connected to his fuinjutsu. Which is a high-level one. One that can essentially give him control over everything within its grasp. So believing that a technique that only affects 'summoned' chakra would have any effect on an established Fuinjutsu, by Ketsugo, that too was not targetted at all makes no sense.

There is no need to counter Raj's seal, because my Fuinjutsu is not being targeted as Ketsugo is not summoning its chakra. The fuinjutsu is contingent upon passive and unsummoned chakra, a key factor is also Ketsugo's ink. Which helps creates the very make-up of such a complex seal. Raj seals negate unregistered - chakra which is being summoned. Ketsugo is not summoning chakra, rather he's just connected to his Fuinjutsu.

Raj sees it as a lack of reasoning, I simply took a route that did not need extra reasoning behind it. Simply because the wording he used, had boxed himself into such condition. And someone's very wording can be what causes them to succeed or falter. With the intention of keeping the role-play continuing, I chose to write the way I did.

More information on the seal is within those links. Any questions regarding the seal I can answer.

Now for the OOC part of this occasion.

I would like to take mention MetaGaming on Sayu's part. I never accused someone of this before, but if you read Raj's post as Sayu you can clearly see he is Metagaming his own personal attitude in character.

A way to prove this is using Sayu's prior post on missions and village interactions with other characters. As opposed to how he views, addresses, and responds to Ketsugo. I would advise a warning is made against someone bringing OOC hatred or dislike. It's unprofessional and invites me not to even want to role-play, with a fellow Land of Fire role-player.

To leave an excuse like "this is Sayu's personality' would be complete bs. As I have recently invited raj into a LoF server, for LoF reasons when major things occur and just to chat more. However, he obviously did not want to be there and took a leave. It's well known we do not get along ooc. But if matters are being brought IC that's unprofessional and violates OOC rules. If things persist, I'd like a revoke of this rpc of ever having LoF origins at all. As it can be a condition of breaking ic rules.

Lastly, there have been moderators and multiple people saying Raj has brought ooc into IC. So we simply can not dismiss this. I like Sayu as a role-play character, and has shown IC that I can put ooc dislike to a backburner.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Sorry for bring you all to court.

Izanagi

Jonin
A VERDICT HAS BEEN REACHED BY ADMINISTRATION

The case has been looked over and discussed by both the administration and the two parties in question for the case, leading up to results as follows.

"The complexity of both parties sealing formula resulted in an anomaly between the intersecting of both seals that resulted in a temporary cancellation of both fuinjutsu. This way both are rendered neutral to each other and once they part ways and this is done their seals can go back to as they were originally and
both should follow-up with descriptions and details to the operation of their seals."

This is how the matter will be concluded and handled in character due to the fact that on one side of things one of the party does not have a wiki page up detailing the asset being used in the scenario at hand. While on the other hand the opposing party does not have a substantial amount of information to validate the results as reflected in the product of their post. The current state of the IC model at hand is to facilitate a balanced compromise for both parties to continue as they would in character.

FOR SAKE OF MOVING FORWARD WITH THIS CASE IN MIND WE ADVISE THAT IT BE NOTED YOU SHOULD CREATE A PAGE FOR THE ASSET OR TECHNIQUE BEING USED IN THE ROLEPLAY SO THAT CASES SIMILAR TO THIS ONE MAY BE AVOIDED IN THE FUTURE. IN ORDER TO HAVE VALID BACKING IN THE CASE THAT A DISPUTE IS FILED AGAINST A TECHNIQUE OR ASSET IT IS A RULE THAT YOU SHOULD POST A PAGE WITH DESCRIPTIVE INFORMATION AS TO HOW THE ASSET OR TECHNIQUE OPERATES IN TERMS OF FUNCTIONALITY WITHIN THE ROLEPLAY. PLEASE TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT MOVING FORWARD.

VERDICT CONCLUDED AND CASE CLOSED