Cloud District

Yugo

Genin

Young Yugo.png

Kumo_divider.png

The small moment the acknowledgement and the feeling down his spine, it was that moment Yugo knew it would leave a lasting impression and made the clarity of his new life a reality. This man was now his sensei and better, yet Yugo felt this might be someone who could understand him a rarity, but one hope sparked by the instincts in his blood when their fists collided. He could feel Indira didn't hate pity or tolerate Yugo but could feel the genuine respect mirrored by the young Jugo clan Shinobi. Yugo stands just a little bit more at attention, his eyes opening just that bit more. It was like part of him was asleep but wanted to be awake recognizing a new chapter in my life had begun.

"Trust me, Yugo. You'll hate the person controlling this vessel of a body I have when we are done training,"
Those words and the accompanying smile, the words might have been cryptic, but their implication was clear that Indira would indeed respect Yugo's will and intent. A jolt like lightning runs through the young shinobi as he could tell his trainer wouldn't hold back, wouldn't coddle him, at last another person in this villager who could understand the feelings of the monster hiding in Yugo's blood the excitement and anticipation were Palpable. Yugo assumes a military recruit's posture at attention eager to learn "Yes Sensei...I may hate I may become angry, but I swear to you on this day...I will not cease, nor will I ever stop Until I surpass your expectations for me no matter what hell you deem to subject me to, I will fight to be worthy of it". Yugo's young face was surprisingly stoic but the primal hunger to begin could be seen in his eyes.

Yugo Blinks he had nearly forgotten to give proper attention to his team members, briefly wondering if it was only excitement to blame at the presence of the new sensei or if it was fatigue from the Pankration training routine, he had been subjecting himself to. Regardless as to which it was Yugo would internally scold himself the mental equivalent of a beast tamer snapping a whip at a caged lion reminding himself of how shameful it would be to forget his manners unwilling to fall short of the due behavior of a Kumogakure Shinobi. He nods in recognition to Gamu "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Yugo of the Jugo clan, I look forward to getting to know you better and to seeing how strong you can become for the sake of the village"

Kumo_divider.png

Posting Order: Yugo -> Senso -> Gamu ->Indira
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days
Skip Points: ll

ZimTheInvader

Mythical
GamuTagResize.png

666db816d9c1a03e3a18e3d6cbbd59ae.png

As Gamu waited for his reply from Indira as to the nature of his abilities the boy would calmly keep chewing his gum seemingly without a care in the world knowing full well there was more to Indira then meets the eye especially with these strange comments he'd been making and the way his speech pattern kind of shift along with him referring to himself in third person from time to time. This was a little off putting for Gamu but the boy chose to put it to the side and in doing so would soon find the situation shifting all of a sudden as Indira replied with a comment letting Gamu know he wanted to show him his jutsu personally instead of just telling him how it worked.

This next event would have been bad if Gamu hadn't picked up on the subtle weirdness in the speech of Indira he wouldn't had the time to prepare for the next move but even that meant nothing in the face of Indira's power as he would find himself being sent flying back 10 metres by the conjured vortex. Fortunately while Gamu could stop the vortex from sending him hurtling away he still had the gum he'd been chewing this whole time that he had been infusing with chakra and it just so had some very useful capabilities when infused with chakra. So as Gamu's body hurtled through the air he would shift his weight in a way that would allow for him to rotate his body so he'd end up facing the direction he was traveling and upon seeing the open space in the street between the building Gamu spit his gum out before him throwing out a hand seal at the same time specifically the Ram (未, Hitsuji).

Upon the formation of the ram seal the wad of gum spat into the air would expand sticking to the ground beneath and the walls of the building on either side to form a gum net to catch Gamu absorbing the impact and protecting him from anymore harm. "Ouch, that jutsu packs a punch. Luckily I'm always chewing gum," Thought Gamu as he was seemingly sticking vertically to the wall by his feet and left hand while his right quickly darted off to collect a gumball that was just a quickly deposited into his mouth. All the while the force of the impact caused the bubblegum net to stretch back like the band of a slingshot being pulled back. While this move was originally only meant to be a measure to catch Gamu as he hurtled through the air, it had quickly been adapted by the boy to be of use for a counterattack as he drew his sword only moments before the bubblegum snapped back sending him hurtling back towards Indira.

The propulsion granted by the unintentional bubblegum slingshot had sent Gamu towards Indira at high speed which for most ordinary shinobi would be hard to keep up with, but for a shinobi as highly skilled as Indira it wouldn't be anything he couldn't handle. In the end though that didn't faze Gamu as it was obvious that this was a test to see the genins capabilities firsthand as well of show the difference in level between the sensei and his students. So to prove he wasn't some weak twerp with no skill Gamu would begiun to focus his lightning nature chakra into his sword using its innate chakra conductivity to help his do it while move a speed before throwing himself into a spin to add even more momentum and force on a move that he normally only used from close range. The jutsu he was setting up to preform was none other then his signature kenjutsu technique he invented, Cloud-Style: Descending Thunder or as he would end up referring to in in the future as Rolling Thunder Cutter (転がる雷切, Korogaruraikiri).

666db816d9c1a03e3a18e3d6cbbd59ae.png

Posting Order: Gamu ->Indira -> Yugo -> Senso
Post Time Limit (PTI): 3 Days
Skip Points: ll​